Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and Orlando is full of great places to celebrate! Make this Sunday special by treating the amazing Moms in your life to a fun, family-friendly brunch full of live entertainment and delicious mimosas at one of these spectacular events.
Walt Disney World:
- Garden Grove Character Brunch Buffet at the Walt Disney World Swan
- Boma — Flavors of Africa at Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Captain’s Grille Holiday Buffet at Disney’s Yacht Club
- The Wave… Of American Flavors at The Contemporary Resort
- Cape May Cafe Character Brunch at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- If you’re spending the day inside the parks, surprise Mom with a Mother’s Day chocolate raspberry cupcake from Main Street Bakery at Magic Kingdom!
For pricing and reservations, call (407) WDW-DINE, availability is limited.
- Amatista Cookhouse at Loews Sapphire: Adults: $44.99, Children 3 – 9: $22.99
- Mom Rocks! at Hard Rock Hotel’s “The Kitchen”: Adults: $38, Children 3 – 9: $15
- Character Brunch in The Island Dining Room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Adults: $56, Children 3-9: $24
- Trattoria del Porto at Loews Portofino Hotel: Adults: $56, Children 3 – 9: $24
These family-friendly events feature live entertainment, balloon artists, face painting and other activities. Call (407) 503-DINE to make reservations.
- Tapa Toro at I-Drive 360: Moms drink free at this Spanish-style brunch buffet that includes complimentary bottomless mimosas and sangrias with purchase of adult buffet. You can also enjoy live music and flamenco dancing. Adults: $35, Kids under 10: $10
- Mother’s Day Buffet at The Rosen Plaza Hotel: Buffet menu features breakfast and lunch options, and the price includes complimentary mimosas, champagne, and valet parking.
- Taverna Opa: Moms eat free and enjoy traditional Greek entertainment all day with a family style menu for four.