Most groups of people visiting Orlando and Central Florida come here to experience “the big three” parks, Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, and SeaWorld Orlando, but did you know there are tons of other great attractions that you can add on to your trip for less than $50? Spend a day or two exploring Orlando’s entertaining local attractions and take a break from the crowds of the main theme parks by purchasing tickets for these attractions under $50.
1. Florida Airboat Rides: Whether it’s your first or fifth time visiting Orlando, you might have missed out on experiencing the more natural side of Central Florida, but for once you’ll want to make some time to explore Florida’s swamps in an exhilarating airboat ride. For under $50, take a 1 Hour Night Airboat Ride, a 1/2 Hour Day Airboat Ride, or a 1 Hour Scenic Nature Tour with Boggy Creek Airboat Rides as you whisk through the marshes of Central Florida while your airboat captain helps you spot alligators, turtles, birds and more within the swamps. You can also find a similar airboat experience at Marsh Landing Airboat Tours with their 60-Minute Airboat EcoTour for less than $50 per person.
Boggy Creek Airboat Ride Tickets: Starting at $22.75 Adult, $18.25 Child, including tax
Marsh Landing Adventures Tickets: Starting at $42.35 Adult, $37.05 Child, including tax
2. Merlin Entertainments: Three of Merlin Entertainments’ top attractions sit side-by-side within the I-Drive 360 complex including Madame Tussauds Orlando, SEALIFE Orlando, and The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye. For under $50 you can experience one, two, or all three attractions; you will be able to pose with your favorite stars as they appear in wax statues at Madame Tussauds, come face-to-face with a variety of marine life including sharks at SEALIFE Orlando, and experience breathtaking views of Central Florida including the parks and even NASA on a clear day at The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye. This 3-Attraction experience is a great way to see and experience Orlando in a new and exciting way for under $50.
Merlin Entertainments Tickets: Starting at $19.00 Adult, $14.50 Child, including taxes
3. Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament: Enjoy a unique dinner experience for under $50 that includes entertainment and a bountiful feast all-in-one. At Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, you will be transported to the 11th century to when knights and chivalry were the order of the day. Watch knights in a tournament of swordplay and jousting as you indulge in a four-course feast while cheering on your knight in each game of skill. If you’re looking for some nighttime entertainment, Medieval Times offers one of the best and most entertaining dinner shows in Central Florida, all for under $50.
Medieval Times Tickets: Starting at $45.95 Adult, $35.95 Child, including taxes
4. Skeletons: Animals Unveiled: If you’re interested in museums and educational experiences, Skeletons is the place to experience both in a unique attraction that is one of America’s largest skeleton museum, just second behind the Museum of Osteology. With over 40 exhibits that feature more than 400 real animal skeletons, guests will learn about the structures of life from a fascinating perspective. For less than $20 per person, you will not only learn about the anatomy and the species that make up the the world around us, but you’ll get to see an incredible collection of skeletons in never-before-seen poses.
Skeletons: Animals Unveiled Tickets: Starting at $17.00 Adult, $11.50 Child, including taxes
5. Gatorland: Known as the “Alligator Capital of the World,” Gatorland in Central Florida showcases thousands of alligators and crocodiles including four extremely rare leucistic “white” alligators. Gatorland is a classic Central Florida attraction with a free-flight aviary, petting zoo, natural alligator breeding marsh, and one-of-a-kind animal shows that will leave you on the edge of your seat. Founded in 1949, the wildlife preserve rescues alligators that would otherwise be killed for their meat and skin. The Breeding Marsh area of the preserve was also featured in the 1984 film Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom!
Gatorland Tickets: $23.45 Adult, $16.45 Child, including taxes
Central Florida isn’t just the home of Disney World and Universal Orlando, it’s home to several exciting attractions that you can experience during your vacation for under $50 a person. Make a weekend visiting these attractions or tack one on to your Disney vacation by purchasing discount attraction tickets on Tickets2You.com!