September 29 is National Coffee Day! In honor of the special day, swap your daily cup of joe for one of these epic coffee treats.
Vivoli Il Gelato
There’s no question, Vivoli Il Gelato is the #1 stop at Disney Springs for all things coffee. From gelato and milkshakes to traditional Italian brews, this family-owned shop has it all.
- Espresso: Single ($3) or double ($4)
- Americano ($3.25)
- Cappuccino ($5)
- Cafe Latte ($5)
- Mocha Latte ($5.75)
- Caramel Latte ($5.75)
- Mocha Caramel Milkshake: A blend of salted caramel gelato, coffee gelato, chocolate sauce, milk, chocolate powder, and whipped cream ($11.25)
- Nutella Tiramisu Bombolato: Tiramisu gelato, ladyfingers, chocolate cause, and cocoa powder in a warm Italian donut ($9.50)
- Espresso Affogato: Choice of gelato topped with a shot of espresso and whipped cream ($10.25)
- Cafe (Coffee) Gelato: Mini cup ($5.75), one scoop ($6.75), or two scoops ($7.75)
- Tiramisu (Italian Coffee Cake) Gelato: Mini cup ($5.75), one scoop ($6.75), or two scoops ($7.75)
You can also create your own crazy treat by adding cafe gelato or tiramisu to bombolatos, sundaes, or secret menu items!
- Bombolato: Scoop of gelato inside a warm Italian donut ($8.50)
- Build Your Own Sundae: Three scoops of gelato topped with your choice of sauce, nuts, whipped cream, and a cherry ($11)
- Cookie Sandwich: Scoop of gelato between two cookies of your choice ($10)
- Waffle Sliders: Two scoops of gelato in a freshly baked waffle ($11)
- Double Chocolate Waffle Sundae: Three scoops of gelato topped with sauce and whipped cream on a freshly baked waffle ($14)
- Matcha Affogato: Choice of gelato topped with matcha and whipped cream ($10.25)
Isle of Java
Based on the name alone, Isle of Java was an easy place to add to this list. Located at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, this food cart’s menu is filled with caffeinated delights.
- Espresso ($2.49)
- Double Espresso ($2.99)
- Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee: Regular or decaf ($3.29)
- Latte ($3.99)
- Cappuccino ($3.99)
- Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew: French Roast of Joffrey’s Shakin’ Jamaican ($4.79)
- Island Cappuccino: Cappuccino with white chocolate and Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum ($12)
Gelati, located in the Italy Pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase, has a little bit of everything from traditional Cafe Americano to decadent espresso affogato. The traditional Italian ice cream shop is full of rich coffee flavors!
- Espresso – Single ($2.75) or double ($4)
- Cafe Americano ($3)
- Cafe Latte ($5)
- Cappuccino ($5)
- Tiramisu: Rich layers of mascarpone cream, Savioardi biscuits, espresso, and chocolate ($6)
- Espresso Affogato: Fresh Italian espresso poured over vanilla gelato, topped with chocolate coffee beans and amaretto cookies ($10.75)
Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen
Universal CityWalk’s Toothsome Chocolate Emporium rivals Willy Wonka’s fictional candy empire. The Steampunk-inspired kitchen boasts a massive menu of sweets and treats, including some epic coffee-flavored desserts.
- Espresso Buzzzz Milkshake: A blend of coffee ice cream, espresso, and chocolate-covered espresso beans topped with fresh whipped cream and a cherry ($12.50)
- Chocolate Coffee Banana Cocktail: Made with Caribe Club Banana Rum, Galliano Ristretto Liqueur, Faretti Chocolate, soy milk, and chocolate bitters ($13)
Location: ICON Park Orlando
The Sugar Factory at ICON Park Orlando is where you should spend National Coffee Day if you’re looking for a caffeinated treat with a twist. The unique restaurant’s decadent drink menu includes a few coffee flavored concoctions.
- Campfire Spiked S’mores Milkshake: Chocolate and coffee ice cream blended with espresso, toasted marshmallow, and Virginia Black whiskey topped with a massive seven-layer s’mores cookie. The Campfire milkshake is served in a dark chocolate-covered mug with Hershey bar chunks and dusted with graham cracker crumbles. ($29) Also available as a non-alcoholic milkshake ($19)
- Caramel Macchiato Martini: Robust flavors of coffee, caramel, and rich chocolate topped with a creamy caramel vanilla foam ($15)
- Chocolate Mudslide Martini: Creamy blend of Vodka, Kahlua, and Baileys Irish Cream garnished with a chocolate rim, chocolate drizzle, and dark chocolate shavings ($15)
Ben and Jerry’s
There are several Ben & Jerry’s ice cream shops located around Orlando, with one at ICON Park and three at Universal Orlando Resort. You can choose from a variety of flavors and order a cup, cone, sundae, or milkshake. Most Ben & Jerry’s locations feature two delicious coffee concoctions.
- Cold Brew Coffee FudgeChip (NEW!): Cold brew non-dairy frozen dessert with fudge flakes and a fudge swirl
- Coffee, Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz: Coffee ice cream with espresso bean fudge chunks
Which of these treats will you be indulging in this National Coffee Day? Nothing goes better with coffee than donuts! Check out these epic donut shops at your favorite theme parks.