SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Festival was meant to take place from February 7 through May 3 this year, but due to the unexpected park closure over the past few months that event was obviously cut very short.
Luckily, you can still get a taste of the Seven Seas Food Festival for a limited time at SeaWorld Orlando! From July 17 through August 9, you can indulge in delicious flavors from around the world every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
The abbreviated Seven Seas Food Festival will feature a different festival marketplace on each weekend of the event. Set up at Lakeside Patio, across from Mako, rotating marketplaces representing different regions around the world will be open from 11:30 AM to one hour before park close on festival days.
Mexican Market (July 17 – July 19)
- Tacos Al Pastor: Beef topped with Fresh Pineapple, Cilantro, Onion, and Fresh Green Salsa (Gluten Free)
- Mexican Roasted Corn: Roasted Corn with Mayo, Queso Fresco, Cilantro, Chili Powder, and Lime (Gluten Free, Vegetarian Friendly)
- Chalupas Tostada: Pulled Chili Chicken, Green Salsa, Queso Fresco, and Cilantro on a Grilled Corn Tortilla (Gluten Free)
- Dulce De Leche Empanada: Filled with Caramel and Queso, drizzled with Caramel Sauce (Vegetarian Friendly)
Italian Market (July 24 – July 26)
- Palermo Fontina Cheese Meatballs: Homemade Meatballs stuffed with Fontina Cheese and Fresh Herbs in Pomodoro Sauce
- Penne Carbonara: Egg, Pancetta, Peas, and Cheese in a Cream Sauce
- Caprese Salad: Drizzled with Balsamic Reduction and Olive Oil (Vegetarian Friendly)
- Cannoli: Filled with Italian Cream and Mascarpone Cheese, dipped in Pistachios (Vegetarian Friendly)
North Atlantic Market (July 31 – August 2)
- New England Lobster Roll: Served on a Butter Roll
- Cheddar Hush Puppies: Cornmeal Fritters served with Smoked Bacon and Onion Relish
- Fish and Chips: Served with Homemade Tartar Sauce
- Blueberry Shortcake: Topped with Fresh Whipped Cream (Vegetarian Friendly)
All-American Market (August 7 – August 9)
- Tennessee Whiskey BBQ Chicken Wings: Crispy Wings tossed in a Tennessee Whiskey BBQ Sauce
- Chicken & Waffle: Drizzled with Maple Syrup and Sriracha
- Brisket Nachos: Topped with Queso Fresco, Cheddar Cheese, Jalapenos, and BBQ Crema (Gluten Free)
- Spicy Watermelon Salad: Tossed in a Sweet Thai Chili Sauce with Fresh Herbs (Vegan)
If you have a tasting sampler leftover from last year’s event, which got cut short due to COVID-19, you can use all the leftover samples at this event! Reservations are required in order to visit SeaWorld Orlando, so head over to their website to book your visit to the Taste of the Seven Seas Food Festival!