SeaWorld Orlando offers a unique theme park experience due to it combination of animal interactions and education mixed with attractions and entertainment.
- Sharks Close-Up Tour allows guests to look inside the 700,000 gallon shark tank for a unique perspective on the amazing creatures. Go backstage with the experts who separate fact from fiction and explain why the ancient animals need your help. You’ll even get to touch a small shark! This tour is only an additional $15 for adults and $5 for kids.
- Behind The Scenes Tour allows guests to explore SeaWorld’s animal hospital on the 75 minute tour and learn how the experts take care of rescued animals like manatees and sea turtles. You’ll also get the chance to touch a shark and interact with a penguin! This tour costs $29 for adults and $9 for kids. 100% of the ticket profits go to the SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Conservation Fund.
- Sea Lions Close Up Tour to learn about the care and training of sea lions, help trainers feed buckets of fish to sea lions and harbor seals at Pacific Point Preserve, and meet one of the stars of Sea Lion High for an exclusive photo op. The 60 minute tour costs $4 for adults and $24 for kids.
- Dolphins Up-Close Tour This 60 minute tour takes you as close to the dolphins as you can get without actually getting in the water! Trainers will teach you all about the Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins’ behaviors, communication, and care as well as show you some training techniques that you can practice during your interaction with the dolphins. This tour is an additional $45 for adults and $25 for kids.
- Killer Whale Up-Close Tour Guests can experience SeaWorld’s newest tour at 9:45 am, prior to opening to the public. The hour-long walking tour is a one-of-a-kind look into the world of the park’s signature creatures. Trainers tell personal stories on their experiences with the animals, share unique facts about the whales, and explain what’s involved with providing world-class care to the marine mammals. The tour ends with a special photo opportunity with the famous killer whales. This experience is an additional $79 per person.
- Wild Arctic Animals Up-Close Tour is an interactive 60 minute program that provides the opportunity for hands-on experiences with Wild Arctic’s resident walrus, seals, and beluga whales as well as get to know the animals with the help of the experts who care for them every day. The Wild Arctic tour is $59 per person.
- Penguins Up-Close Tour is a 45-minute adventure through Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin that teaches guests all about what taking care of penguins entails and offers the rare opportunity to touch a real penguin. This additional experience costs $69 for adults and $49 for kids.
- Expedition SeaWorld: A Guided Tour offers guests the ultimate SeaWorld experience. This tour is guided by an expert that provides insider tips and educational tidbits about the park and its animals. It also includes reserved seats for One Ocean, Dolphin Days and Sea Lion High, front of the line access to rides like Kraken Unleashed and Mako, an all-day dining pass, and the opportunity to feed sting rays and sea lions. The 6-hour tour costs 479 for adults and $59 for kids.
- Private VIP Tour is a luxurious way to experience SeaWorld Orlando. Perks of this tour include preferred parking, unlimited Quick Queue ride access, reserved show seating, and a meal at Sharks Underwater Grille. Tour guests also get to have hands on interactions with the dolphins at Dolphin Cove and can feed sting rays and sea lions. Expert guides leading the tour will share insider tips about SeaWorld and their Animal Collection throughout the 7 hour park tour. The private tour costs $199 per person.