Universal Orlando: Starting November 28 through December 1, Universal will be offering a special vacation package that includes a 3-night stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, starting from $119 per adult per night with a Free Family Suite upgrade, $50 credit for dining at the resort and 2-Day Park-to Park admission tickets that include a 3rd Day Free through their special Buy 2 Days Get the 3rd Free deal that is also currently running.
This Black Friday deal must be purchased between November 28, 2014 and December 1, 2014 for travel Sunday – Thursday, 11/30/14 – 12/24/14, 1/4/15 – 1/17/15 and 1/19/15 – 2/12/15. Additional rates and travel dates are available for travel Sunday – Thursday, 2/22/15 – 3/26/15 and 4/12/15 – 6/4/15. Blockout dates include 12/25/14 – 1/3/15, 2/13/15 – 2/21/15, and 3/27/15 – 4/11/15.
SeaWord Orlando: Online-only deals include the following buy-one-get-one free (BOGO) offers:
• BOGO SeaWorld Orlando 1-Year Annual Pass; a savings of $156
• BOGO SeaWorld/Aquatica Orlando 1-Year Annual Pass; a savings of $180
• BOGO Full-Paid, Any-Day SeaWorld Orlando Ticket; a savings of $75
• BOGO Aquatica Orlando Single-Day Ticket; a savings of $19
• BOGO SeaWorld Orlando/Aquatica Orlando Combo Ticket; a savings of $89
• BOGO SeaWorld Orlando Quick Queue Unlimited; a savings of $19
• Buy one Adult Santa’s Fireside Feast, get one Child Santa’s Fireside Feast free; a savings of $19
• BOGO Dolphins Up-close Tour; a savings of $59
• BOGO Sea Lion and Otter Tour; a savings of $39
• BOGO Wild Arctic Up-Close Tour; a savings of $59
To see the offers and take advantage of the deals, fans must register to receive SeaWorld Orlando’s e-mail updates or already be subscribed. Blue Friday deals will be e-mailed to subscribers on Nov. 24 along with official details about these limited-time offers. Fans can subscribe between now and Dec. 1 to participate.
Walt Disney World: Up to %40 off many items online & in-store, check the link here for currents offerings.