Did you know that January 20 is officially Cheese Lovers Day? In honor of the delicious holiday, here are some of the cheesiest dishes from around the World Showcase at Epcot!
- Canadian Cheddar Soup (Le Cellier) – $13.00: Moosehead Pale Ale and Nueske’s Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Artisan Cheese Plate (Le Cellier) – $19.00: Selection of Canadian, French, and House-made Cheeses with Seasonal Accompaniments
- Signature Poutine (Le Cellier) – $14.00: Fresh-cut French Fries topped with Canadian Cheddar, Truffle, and Red Wine Reduction
- Le Cellier Beef Bourguignon Poutine (Le Cellier) – $15.00: Fresh-cut French Fries topped with Gruyere, Beef Bourguignon Gravy, Garlic Aioli, and Truffle
- Poutine (Refreshment Port) – $7.50: Fresh-cut Fries topped with Beef Gravy and Cheese Curds
- Maple Leaf Cheesecake (Le Cellier) – $12.00: Chocolate-coated Cheesecake with Creme Fraiche Whipped Cream, Strawberries, and Shortbread Cookies
During A Taste of the Epcot International Arts Festival, you can find an additional cheesy delight at Refreshment Port. The quick-service location offers Lobster Poutine on festival days, which is made of fresh-cut fries, lobster, lobster bisque cheese sauce, pickled jalapenos, and citrus cream sauce.
- UK Cheese Platter (Rose and Crown Dining Room) – $14.00: A Selection of Traditional British Cheeses and Accompaniments
- Plateau de Fromages et Charcuterie (Chefs de France) – $15.99: An assortment of Imported Cheeses and Charcuteries with House-made Bread
- Salade de Chevre Chaud (Chefs de France) – $12.99: Baked Goat Cheese with Walnuts, Fresh Grapes, Tomatoes, Endives, and Mixed Salad
- Brie aux Pommes (Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie) – $8.40: Brie, Apples, and Cranberries in Multi Grain Bread
- Jamon Beurre (Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie) – $8.00: Ham and Cheese on a Demi Baguette with Dijon Mustard Butter
- Croissant Jambon Fromage (Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie) – $5.00: Ham, Cheese, and Bechamel in a Croissant
- Fromages (Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie) – $9.75: Imported Cheese Plate
- Croque Monsieur (Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie) – $9.00: Toasted Ham and Cheese
In this area, there’s another Arts Festival Food Studio you can stop by for a cheesy treat. At L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise, you’ll find Creme de Brie en Petit Pan ($8.00) which is warm brie cheese served in a house-made bread bowl.
- Tiropitakia (Spice Road Table) – $9.00: Cheese-filled Phyllo with Cucumber Tomato Relish
- Tagliere (Tutto Italia) – $39.00: Board of Proscuitto di Parma, Salametto, Asiago, Gorgonzola, Fontina, Artichoke Hearts, Grissini and Cerignola Olive (Serves Two)
- Torta di Ricotta al Limone (Tutto Italia) – $13.00: Cheesecake infused and glazed with Key Lime
- Cannoli (Tutto Italia) – $11.00: Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Orange
- Mozzarella Caprese (Via Napoli) – $12.00: Fior di Latte Mozzarella, Vine Ripened Tomato, and Basil
- Tortellini (Via Napoli) – $29.00: Cheese-stuffed Pasta with sauteed Pancetta and Sweet Peas tossed in a Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Quattro Formaggi Pizza (Via Napoli) – $25/$40/$55: White Pizza with Mozzarella, Parmesan, Fontina, and Provolone Cheeses
- Cheesecake al Pistachio (Via Napoli) – $13.00: Traditional Pistachio Cheesecake
- Bocconcini (Via Napoli) – $6.50: Breaded and fried Mozzarella Bites
- Queso Fundido (Hacienda De San Angel and San Angel Inn & Restaurante) – $14.00: Melted Monterey Jack cheese with chorizo, poblano peppers, and onions served with flour tortillas
- Horchata Cheesecake (Hacienda De San Angel and San Angel Inn & Restaurante) – $10.00: Creamy rice cheesecake served with cajeta sauce
- Empanadas con Queso (Cantina de San Angel) – $13.50: Fried flour tortillas filled with cheese and served with a side of Mexican slaw
Which of these sweet and savory items is first on your list to try this Cheese Lovers Day? For more foodie adventures at Epcot, try the national dish of each country in the World Showcase!