Disney Springs is welcoming an all-new Fast Casual restaurant this summer, courtesy of Robert Earl and Guy Fieri. The duo is launching a new chicken centered chain restaurant concept, with a flagship location in Town Center at Disney Springs. Robert Earl is also the brains behind Earl of Sandwich at Disney Springs, and the two restauranteurs worked together on the updated menu at Planet Hollywood last year. The highlights of the new venture are chicken and TONS of exciting sauces.
The main event on the menu at Chicken Guy! is the chicken tenders. The all-natural tenders are infused in fresh herbs and brined in fresh lemon juice, pickle brine, and buttermilk and can be ordered grilled or fried. Each chicken tender meal comes with a choice of two signature sauces. You can order three tenders ($5.99), five tenders ($7.99) or a combo meal of three tenders, fries and a drink ($11.49).
Chicken Guy! offers a whopping 22 different signature sauces to pair with your tenders! You can choose any two of the following sauces to try with your meal:
- Avocado Crema: Avocado, Sour Cream, Cilantro & Lime
- Bleu Cheese: Crumbled Bleu Cheese, Mayo, Lemon, & Sour Cream
- Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ: Kentucky Bourbon, Brown Sugar, Molasses & Apple Cider Vinegar
- Buffalo: Red Chilies, Jalapeno, Garlic, Onion, Paprika, & Vinegar
- Buttermilk Ranch: Buttermilk, Mayo, Dill, Chives, Garlic & Onion
- Chipotle Ranch: Chipotle Peppers, Smoked Paprika & Buttermilk Ranch
- Cumin Lime Mojo: Cumin, Lime, Cilantro, & Roasted Garlic
- Curry Mayo: Coriander, Cumin, Turmeric, Chili Powder, Garlic, Lime & Mayo
- Donkey Sauce: Mayo, Roasted Garlic, Mustard, Worcestershire, & Lemon
- Garlic Parmesan: Mayo, Roasted Garlic, Parmesan, Parsley, & Black Pepper
- Habanero Hot Sauce (Spicy): Fresh Habanero, Vinegar, Onion, & Garlic
- Honey Mustard: Yellow Mustard, Mayo, Honey & Lemon
- Lemon Pepper: Mayo, Lemon, Honey, & Black Pepper
- Nashville Hot Honey (Spicy): Honey, Red Chilies, Cayenne, Garlic & Onions
- Peri Peri (Spicy): Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Chilies, Garlic, Onion, Paprika, Oregano, & Lemon
- Ranchero: Roasted Tomato, Bell Peppers, Chilies, Cumin, Garlic, Onion & Cilantro
- Special Sauce: Mayo, Ketchup, Mustard, Pickle Juice, & Chicken Guy! Special Spices
- Spicy Mayo (Spicy): Roasted Red Chilies, Cayenne, Chipotle Peppers, Honey, & Mayo
- Sweet ‘N’ Sour: Orange, Pineapple, Honey & Vinegar
- Sweet Sriracha BBQ (Spicy): Roasted Red Chili Puree, Tomato, Onion, Molasses, & Brown Sugar
- Teriyaki: Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar, Sesame & Garlic
- Wasabi Honey: Wasabi, Honey & Lime
Signature sandwiches come loaded with two chicken tenders, grilled or fired, and tons of toppings. Each sandwich can be ordered by itself or as a combo meal with fries and a drink ($11.49).
- The Sauce Boss ($5.99): Two tenders + Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, and Pickles with any Two Signature Sauces
- The CG Classic ($6.49): Two Tenders + Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pickles, Cheddar Cheese and Special Sauce
- Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ ($6.99): Two Tenders + Pepper Jack Cheese, Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce, Special Sauce, Slaw, Pickles, and BBQ Kettle Chips
- Big Bite B.L.A.T. ($6.99): Two Tenders + Crispy Smoked Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado Crema, Tomatoes, and Buttermilk Ranch
- Southwestern ($6.99): Two Tenders + Pepper Jack Cheese, Special Sauce, Avocado Crema, Cumin Lime Mojo, Charred Corn, Roasted Peppers, Black Beans, Lettuce, Tomatoes and Crispy Tortilla Strips
For a lighter option, try one of three different salad bowls topped with either grilled or fried chicken tenders
- Southwest Sweet Corn Salad ($8.99): Charred Corn, Slaw, Roasted Peppers, Black Beans, Tomatoes, Red Onions, Grilled Scallions, and Crispy Tortilla Strips; served with Cumin Lime Mojo Sauce and Chipotle Ranch Sauce
- Chopped Chicken Caesar Salad ($8.40): Crispy Romaine, Parmesan, House Made Croutons, and Caesar Dressing
- BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad ($8.99): Crispy Romaine, Slaw, Cheddar, Black Beans, Tomatoes, and Crispy Tortilla Strips; served with Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce and Buttermilk Ranch Sauce
Little diners can choose from two chicken tenders, a grilled cheese sandwich or Mac Daddy mac’n’cheese, all for $4.99 per meal. Kids meals are served with a side of fries, a fruit cup, or apple sauce.
Although fries are the standard side option for a combo meal, you can choose to accompany your chicken dish with any of the following tasty option!
- Mac Daddy Mac ‘N’ Cheese ($3.99)
- Fried Pickles ($2.99): Paired with Buttermilk Ranch Sauce
- American Slaw ($2.99)
- Loaded Fries ($7.99): Chicken Guy Fries topped with Chopped Grilled Chicken, Bacon, Green Onions, and smothered in Melted Cheese
- Chicken Guy Fries ($2.99): Made with Chicken Guy!’s Signature Fry Seasoning
Flavortown Frozen Treats
End your meal with a soft-serve Flavortown frozen dessert. Choose from two different delicious concoctions, both $4.99:
- Triple Double Mint: Hand Spun Mint Chocolate Soft Serve + Crushed Oreos, Chocolate Mints, Chocolate Syrup and Fresh Whipped Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Apple: Vanilla Soft Serve +Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Apple Jacks Cereal with Fresh Whipped Cream
Although there’s currently no official opening date for Chicken Guy!, it’s scheduled to open sometime this month. Follow @Tickets2You on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for up-to-date announcements on all things Orlando!