For a second year, Colorful Christmas at the Crayola Experience brings special holiday fun to the attraction starting November 24! The celebration takes place daily through January 4, 2021.
Along with all the usual activities, Colorful Christmas at the Crayola Experience includes eight festive attractions to enjoy.
- Singing Light Show: Watch Scarlet and the Sleigh-Bell Singers as they take the stage in Cafe Crayola for a fun 10-minute performance of classic holiday tunes.
- Randy the Reindeer: Hear stories from Randy the Reindeer and learn why he’s Santa’s favorite sidekick.
- Edwin the Painting Snowman: Listen to Edwin’s tales from the North Pole as he paints holiday artwork
- Forest Green the Singing Christmas Tree: During your adventure through Crayola Experience, join Forest Green for a holiday sing-along
- Holiday Crafts: Create your own holiday table topper, a 3D gingerbread ornament, and a winter penguin mold
- Holiday Adventure Hunt: Help Santa save Christmas with a festive scavenger hunt. If you solve all the clues, you’ll win a prize!
- DIY Glitter Stocking & Treat ($5.99): Snack on holiday popcorn as you design a stocking with your choice of glitter glue! Available at the Trading Post.
- Ornament Workshop ($4.99): In the Ornament Workshop, you can make a melted wax ornament to hang on your Christmas tree. This experience is available on weekends at 1 PM and 4 PM at Cafe Crayola.
There are also new seasonal refreshments to indulge in during Colorful Christmas at the Crayola Experience, including Santa’s favorite drink “Down the Chimney.”
The Crayola Experience has put several new protocols in place that follow the CDC’s recommendations. These rules ensure that everyone can enjoy Colorful Christmas in a clean, socially distant environment. Check out the modified operating hours and purchase your tickets today! For more seasonal fun, here’s how you can celebrate the holidays at Disney World, Universal Orlando, and SeaWorld Orlando!