No one does a fireworks show quite like Disney does. Each park celebrates the end of another amazing day with nighttime spectaculars filled with brilliant pyrotechnics, music, and tons of magic. To make the experience even sweeter, you can pregame the fireworks finales with specialty treats and beverages at an epic Disney dessert party!
Magic Kingdom’s Fireworks Dessert Party kicks off at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant. Guests can indulge in a delicious buffet of freshly prepared sweets and treats such as:
- Chocolate-dipped Strawberries
- Disney Character Desserts
- Hand-scooped Ice Cream
- Create-Your-Own Cookies and Cupcakes
- Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake
- Action Station S’mores
- House-made Eggrolls
- Spinach Dip
In addition to refreshing beverages like sparkling cider, hot chocolate, and signature lemonades, the 21 and over crowd can also indulge in a selection of beer and wine during the dessert party!
After wining and dining, cast members will escort guests to a reserved area to watch the Happily Ever After fireworks spectacular. You can choose to enjoy the show while standing at the Plaza Garden or remain seated on Tomorrowland Terrace.
- Plaza Garden Viewing: $79 per adult, $47 per child
- Tomorrowland Terrace Viewing: $99 per adult, $59 per child
It’s recommended that you make advanced reservations for Magic Kingdom’s Fireworks Dessert Party. You can book your spot online up to 180 days before your visit! Showtimes may vary due to adjusted park hours, so make sure to check the entertainment schedule for updates prior to the dessert party and check-in at Tomorrowland Terrace 60 minutes before showtime.
Epcot’s Frozen Ever After Dessert Party is an incredible addition to the Epcot Forever viewing experience in the World Showcase. The dessert party begins in World Showcase Plaza East with a sensational spread of sweet treats and specialty beverages inspired by Frozen, including:
- Kristoff’s Kransekake Almond Cookie
- Honeymaren’s Assorted Carolines
- Sven’s Cheesecake-filled Cream Horns
- Troll Rock Coconut Bonbons
- Anna’s Sunflower Birthday Cake Cupcakes
- Wandering Oaken’s No Sugar Added Lemon Curd with Blueberry
- Agnarr’s Warm Chocolate Pudding with Salted Caramel Glaze
- Hand-dipped Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Ryder’s Fresh Fruits with Berries
- Mixed Grill Foccacia Sandwich
- Cheese Puff Sliders with Pimento Cheese
- House-fried Kettle Chips with Lime Seasoning and Enchanted Forest Dip
- Grand Pabbie’s Cheese Fondue with Pretzel Bites, Grilled Flatbread, and House-fried Chips
- Bruni’s Nitro Friend S’More Chocolate Mousse, Graham Cracker Crumbs and Fresh Toasted Marshmallows
- “Frozen Heart” and other Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Summertime cocktails like Margaritas and Pina Coladas
- A selection of Beer and Wine
While enjoying the delicious buffet, guests will have premium reserved views of Epcot Forever on the World Showcase Lagoon. When the fireworks spectacular ends, cast members will escort dessert party-goers to the Norway pavilion for a late-night boat ride through Arendelle on Frozen Ever After!
The Frozen Ever After Dessert Party is held on select nights in Epcot’s World Showcase. The experience costs $99 per adult and $59 per child, and reservations can be made online.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party is the perfect pre-show celebration for Star Wars enthusiasts at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. During this dessert party, guests can enjoy a variety of snacks inspired by the iconic film franchise before reserved viewings of the park’s fireworks spectaculars. The festivities get started in the Star Wars Launch Bay, where guests can explore authentic Star Wars props, exhibits, games videos, and more while feasting on a buffet of treats including:
- Charcuterie and Cheeses
- Blue Milk Panna Cotta
- Warm Bread Pudding
- Freeze-Fried Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse
- Raspberry Mousse Domes
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Black Bean Dip with Sriracha Sauce and Smoked Sea-salted Flatbread
- Solar Margarita: Tequila, Blood Orange, Sour Mix, and Lime Juice
- A selection of Beer and Wine
At showtime, guests will be escorted to a reserved viewing area to watch the park’s evening entertainment “Wonderful World of Animation” and “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular”.
Access to Star Wars: A Galactic Dessert Party costs $89 per adult and $53 per child. Reservations are recommended and can be made online.
Elsewhere in the park, guests can also make reservations for the kid-friendly Fantasmic! Dessert & VIP Viewing Experience. The sweet deal includes a variety of freshly prepared snacks to enjoy while watching Fantasmic! from excellent seats. When you arrive at Fantasmic Theater, you’ll pick up some sweet and salty treats including:
- Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- Cheese and Crackers
- “Worm and Dirt” Pudding
- A Specialty Drink served in a Souvenir Cup (Alcoholic beverages are available for Guests who are 21 and older)
This viewing experience costs $39 per adult and $19 per child. Advanced reservations are suggested and can be made online.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
You can pregame the nighttime spectacular at Disney’s Animal Kingdom at the Rivers of Light: We Are One Dessert Party. The festivities begin at the Rivers of Light Asia Viewing Area terrace entrance, which is right across from Expedition Everest.
First, guests can enjoy a variety of themed desserts, savory snacks, and specialty beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). As it gets closer to showtime, cast members will guide everyone to a special reserved seating area to enjoy the park’s epic evening show!
You can reserve a spot at the Rivers of Light Dessert Party online up to 180 days before your visit for $89 per adult and $53 per child. Same-day reservations may be available but are very limited.
Reservations for any of these delicious dessert parties can be made via My Disney Experience or by calling (407) WDW-DINE. Regular park admission is also required, and you can find discount Disney World tickets on Tickets2You.com!