It’s no secret that Disney World is responsible for some of the most creative and exciting fireworks spectaculars around, but the brilliant masterminds behind Disney’s magic have also created several amazing opportunities to take your experience to the next level. From family fun to fine dining, these unique activities are sure to create a memorable evening.
- Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland terrace starts with refreshments at the Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant. The dessert spread includes chocolate dipped strawberries, Disney character desserts, ice cream, and a create-your-own cookie station. Choose from hot beverages like hot chocolate, coffee, and tea or cold signature lemonades to drink. After the dessert party, guests can head to their premium firework viewing areas. Seating on the Tomorrowland Terrace patio costs $79 for adults and $49 for kids. Guests can opt for standing room viewing at The Plaza Garden, which is $59 for adults and $39 for kids.
- Star Wars Galactic Dessert Party begins with dessert and specialty drinks served in souvenir Chewbacca steins at 8:15 pm. 15 minutes before Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular begins, guests will be taken to their outdoor VIP viewing area. Entrance to this party costs $69 for adults and $39 for kids. Entrance to Hollywood Studios is required, but not included.
- The Pirates & Pals Voyage starts at The Contemporary with party snacks like popcorn and ice cream and special drinks like Pirate Punch. Then, you and your pirate crew can board the ship and start your journey, complete with a send-off by Captain Hook and his sidekick Mr. Smee. As you sail along the Seven Seas Lagoon on a rogue pirate path, voyagers can show off their Disney knowledge during trivia and learn fun sea chanteys. Once it arrives in the perfect viewing spot, the ship will drop anchor for an enchanting view of Magic Kingdom’s Happily Ever After fireworks show, as well as an up-close view of the Electrical Water Pageant (weather permitting). As the captain readies to take the ship back to land, guests can listen to the stories of Captain Hook’s wild adventures. This exciting experience costs $72 for adults and $43 for kids.
- Frozen Ever After Sparkling Dessert Party is a brand new addition to the list, replacing the Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party. The new Frozen extravaganza begins at World Showcase Plaza East, where guests can enjoy sweet and savory treats like Olaf’s Warm Double Chocolate Smores Pudding Cake, Duke of Weselton’s Cheese Fondue, and many more. There are alcoholic beverages like beer and wine, or summertime cocktails like margaritas and pina coladas for the over 21 crowd to enjoy, while the non-alcoholic partiers can try specialty drinks like “Melted Snow”. After indulging in goodies, watch Epcot’s IllumiNations: Reflections of the Earth from a special viewing area, exclusive to members of the Frozen Ever After Party. Once the fireworks spectacular is over, guests are led to Norway, where they have the opportunity to ride Frozen Ever After. In addition to admission to Epcot, this party costs $79 for adults and $47 for kids.
- Like the Pirates & Pals Voyage, the Ferrytale Fireworks Sparkling Dessert Cruise travels along the Seven Seas Lagoon on the quest for the perfect viewing destination for Magic Kingdom’s Happily Ever After. Once guests have boarded the legendary General Joe Potter ferryboat they can indulge in decadent treats inspired by the surrounding resort hotels and specialty beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. New signature snacks are created every day by Disney chefs so there’s a brand new selection available during each cruise. Reservations are required for this cruise. Tickets cost $99 for adults and $69 for kids; park admission is not required.
- The Highway in the Sky Dine Around is an experience like no other. Starting at The Contemporary, guests can first enjoy cocktails and appetizers at The Wave… Of American Flavor. Next, board the monorail to embark on a 5-course dining journey that makes stops at The Polynesian for treats inspired by the South Pacific and The Grand Floridian for champagne, cheese and charcuterie, followed by a main course at Citricos. After returning to The Contemporary diners are treated to dessert, drinks, and coffee on a private patio with exclusive seating for viewing Happily Ever After at Magic Kingdom. Availability is limited for the incredible culinary adventure, so it’s best to secure a reservation in advance.