In celebration of World Photo Day on August 19, Disney’s PhotoPass day is back with exclusive photo opportunities and character meet and greets at all four Disney World parks! The one-day event features special Magic Shots, cool photo spots, and several new characters to interact with at the parks’ character spots.
- Meeko joins Pocahontas at Character Landing on Discovery Island
- Timon joins Rafiki at Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Princess Atta joins Flik at Discovery Island near Creature Comforts
- The first photo op is the Dream Big Princess backdrop at the park’s entrance, available only during the daylight hours.
- Pose for a Jungle Book Magic Shot near the Yak and Yeti restaurant
- Have a PhotoPass photographer add magical Mickey light effects your photos in Dinoland U.S.A. from 9-10 pm
- Genie joins Princess Jasmine at the Morocco Pavilion in the World Showcase
- Mushu joins Mulan at the China Pavilion in the World Showcase
- First, pose in front of the Dream Big Princess backdrop at Epcot Character Spot, it’s only available for photos during daylight hours.
- Have a PhotoPass photographer help you set up an Animated Magic Shot featuring Baymax near Mouse Gear and the Fountain of Nations.
- Get the ultimate Epcot picture by posing in front of the fountain near Spaceship Earth, photos are taken with a Fisheye lens.
- The Queen from Snow White, Maleficent, and Cruella De Vil at Sunset Showcase from 10 am – 5 pm
- You can also find the Dream Big Princess backdrop at Theater of the Stars during daylight hours
- Get a wicked Magic Shot with the Poison Apple on Sunset Boulevard with the help of a PhotoPass photographer.
- Pose for a PhotoPass photographer’s fish eye lens at The Chinese Theater Courtyard
- Dopey joins Snow White at Town Square Courtyard
- Hook and Peter Pan in Fantasyland
- There will be a Dream Big Princess backdrop in Fantasyland to snap shots in front of during daylight hours.
- Near Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, thereMain Street Vehicle near Plaza Ice Cream Parlor in the morning and early afternoon
- On the bridge near Fairytale Garden there will be a Mickey Mouse Magic Shot.
- Another princess photo opportunity is Cinderella’s Coach, also found in Fantasyland.
- Once the sun goes down, get inside the “Tangled” light painting near Ariel’s Grotto.
In addition to the following photo spots, you can get special pricing on a Personalized Storybook from Disney PhotoPass Studio now through August 20!
- A Dream Big Princess backdrop will be next to the Marketplace Stage during daylight hours
- Pose for a Fairy Wings Magic Shot near Tren-D between 1 pm – 10:30 pm
You can access your PhotoPass Day photos in the My Disney Experience App during or after your visit by purchasing Memory Maker One Day for $59 and share your photos from the day using the hashtags #DisneyPhotoPassDay and #DreamBigPrincess. Get your discounted 1-Day Disney tickets on blog.tickets2you.com!