Although the days of Pleasure Island are long gone, Disney Springs is still quite a hotspot for early evening/late night entertainment. Find out which restaurants and bars you should add to your happy hour list!
City Works Pour House & Eatery
City Works Pour House & Eatery is the newest place to enjoy happy hour at Disney Springs. You can enjoy special food and drink deals every Monday through Thursday from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Happy Hour specials include:
- $2 off Well Drinks, Local Craft Beers, and Glasses of Wine
- Pretzel Bites – $7: Topped with sea salt and served with IPA cheese sauce (V)
- Cheese Curds – $7: White cheddar bites battered in cornmeal and served with smoked tomato coulis (V)
- Popcorn Chicken – $7: Nashville hot or southern fried, served with ranch dressing
- Firecracker Rolls – $7: Marinated spicy Cajun chicken served with a vegetable medley and avocado cream
- Fried Pickles – $7: Beer-battered kosher dill pickles served with ranch dressing(V)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip – $7: Pulled buffalo chicken, blue cheese cream, and housemade giardiniera served with corn tortilla chips (GF)
- Kung Pao Chicken – $7: With sweet peppers, green onions, garlic, ginger, Arbol chilies, fried peanuts, chili oil, and sweet and spicy tamari (GF/VG)
*V: Vegetarian VG: Vegan GF: Gluten-free
House of Blues
To enjoy happy hour at Disney Springs on any day of the week, head to House of Blues Restaurant and Bar. The main restaurant, Smokehouse, and Front Porch Bar all offer daily food and drink specials every day at select times:
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar – 11:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Smokehouse – 11:30 AM to 3:00 PM (Beer and Wine Specials Only), 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM (Beer, Wine, and Cocktail Specials)
- Front Porch Bar – 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM (Monday-Friday), 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (Saturday & Sunday)
House of Blues’ current happy hour offerings include $2 off all bottled and canned beer, $5 house wines and well liquors, and $6 margaritas and long island iced teas.
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
Happy hour at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar includes food and drink specials from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM on Monday through Friday. Offerings include:
- Air Pirate’s Pretzel – $8: A jumbo everything pretzel with spicy German mustard and beer-cheese fondue.
- Doctor Astorga’s Queso Dips – $8: A skillet of melted soft cheeses topped with fresh pico de gallo and cilantro served with corn tortilla chips
- Satipo’s Empanadas – $7.50: Crispy-fried empanadas stuffed with beef, onions, peppers, potatoes, olives, cheese, herbs, and spices. Served with a side of chimichurri aioli.
- Jackson Estate Chardonnay – $7
- Santa Ema Reserve Merlot – $7
- Well Drinks – $6 & $7
- Bud Light – $6
- Konig Ludwig Wessbier – $7
- Old Elephant IPA – $7
- Jock’s Visiting Brew – $7
- Reggie’s Revenge – $12: Florida Cane ‘Orlando Orange’ Vodka, Midori Melon, white cranberry juice, and lime juice. (Served in a souvenir vessel for $23)
“Social Hour” takes place from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Paradiso 37. Specials include $7 margaritas and draft beers. Currently, the happy hour offerings are only available at the bar or at To-Go orders.
Planet Hollywood’s Stargazers Bar hosts happy hour daily from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM and 10:00 PM to midnight. You can enjoy special prices on cocktails, craft beer, and wine plus karaoke night every Wednesday and Friday!
Raglan Road Irish Pub
Raglan Road Irish Pub’s happy hour is from 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM on weekdays. In addition to live Irish music and traditional Irish dancing, you can enjoy $5 draft beers and $5 premium well liquors.
Happy hour at STK Orlando takes place daily from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. During that time, the restaurant offers special prices on a variety of food and beverages including:
- Half Off Specialty Cocktails
- $10 Justin Cabernet and Whispering Angel Rose
- $2 Oysters
- $5 Lil’ BRG & Truffle Fries, Tater Tots, and Olive Tapenade & Hummus
- $7 Beef Tartare, Jalapeno Cheddar Grit Croquettes, and Grilled Chimi Filet
- $8 Tuna Tartare Taco, Crispy Calamari, and Jalapeno Pickled Shrimp Cocktail
Terralina Crafted Italian
Currently, Terralina Crafted Italian is offering “Happy Hour on the Go,” which allows you to pick up $5 beers and half priced wines by the glass as To-Go beverages. This special is available at Terralina’s outside bar every day from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
Happy Hour is just one of many amazing things you can experience at Disney Springs! For more information on things to do at the entertainment complex, check out this guide. You can read more about local evening hot spots with this guide to Happy Hour at Universal CityWalk.