Although the days of Pleasure Island are long gone, Disney Springs is still quite a hotspot for early evening/late night entertainment. Find out which restaurants and bars you should add to your happy hour list!
The newest offering at Disney Springs is Terralina Crafted Italian, which now offers $5 beers and half priced glasses of wine on the patio from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM Sunday through Thursday nights.
One of three bars at The Boathouse restaurant is a Dockside bar located at the end of the pier on Lake Buena Vista, where guests can enjoy live music played nightly until midnight.
At the House of Blues restaurant and bar, happy hour is from 11:30 AM til 5:00 PM every day. The Smokehouse also offers happy hour deals on beer and wine from 11:30 AM – 5:00 PM, but The Front Porch bar’s happy hour is from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM on weekdays and 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM on Saturdays. Happy hour on the Front Porch is also accompanied by live entertainment. Drink Specials include:
- Budweiser, Bud light, Miller Light, Coors Light, Michelob Ultra, and Yuengling – $3.75
- Corona, Stella Artois, Heineken, Dos XX Lager, Blue Moon, and Pabst Blue Ribbon – $4.50
- House Merlot, Cabernet, and Chardonnay – $4.50
- Well vodka, gin, rum, tequila, whiskey, or long island iced tea – $4.50
Jock Lindsays Hangar Bar has two happy hours on most days of the week. Monday through Friday, happy hour runs from 3:00 PM – 6:30 PM. On Monday through Thursday, a second happy hour takes place from 9:00 PM – 11:00 PM. During these time, guest can get special deals on both snacks and drinks.
- Jock’s Loaded Nachos – $8
- Belloq’s Bacon Fries – $8
- Double Agent Sliders – $8
- Draft Beers: Bud Light, Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, Tampa Bay Brewing Old Elephant IPA, Samuel Adams Seasonal – $5.50 – $6.50
- House Wine: Jackson Estate Chardonnay, Santa Ema Reserve Merlot – $6
- Well Drinks – $6
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company offers 20% off ALL beverages from 4:00 – 7:00 PM daily.
Morimoto Asia offers happy hour in the lounge from 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM and late night dining from 10:05 PM – 12:00 AM every week from Monday through Thursday. Guests can enjoy special prices on select appetizers and cocktails.
- Smoked Manhattan: junmai sake, Makers Mark bourbon, ginger liqueur, orange bitters and hickory smoke – $8
- Forbidden Lounge Highball: Suntory Toki whiskey, sparkling water and kiwi – $8
- Bee’s Knees: Ketel One vodka, lavender honey, fresh squeezed lemon juice, mint, and yuku sorbet – $8
- Kinjyo Cocktail: Milk tea, Stoli Vanilla vodka, Thai tea, and Baileys foam – $8
- 5oz Draft Beer – $4
- 12oz Draft Beer – $8
- Select Wines – $8
- Kushiyaki: Chicken yakitori, pork skirt steak and miso marinated black cod grilled on a stick- $8
- Cashu Pork Quesadilla: Pulled braised pork belly, caramelized red onions, spicy mayo, and blended cheese – $8
- Chicken Wings: With spicy garlic soy glaze, chili threads, and sesame – $8
- Shrimp Chips and Dip: Yuzu guacamole, wasabi cocktail sauce, and spicy mayo – $8
- Beef Bulgogi Nachos: Wonton chips loaded with thinly sliced soy marinated beef short ribs, Gochujang sauce, jalapenos, cheese, and scallions – $8
- Menchi Katsu Sliders: Chef morimoto’s award winning fried hamburger slider topped with kimchi mayo, japanese barbecue sauce, and green papaya slaw – $8
- Shichimi Spiced Edamame – $8
- Blistered Shishito Peppers – $8
- Spicy Tuna Roll – $13
- Shrimp Tempura Roll – $12
- California Roll – $12
- Chashu Ramen: Soy flavored pork broth, egg noodles, roasted pork belly, scallion, sesame, and soy marinated egg (can be ordered spicy or mild) – $16
- Tonkotsu Ramen: Rich pork broth, egg noodles, roasted pork belly, woodear mushroom, pickled ginger, scallion, sesame, soy marinated egg, and black garlic oil – $17
- Duck Ramen: soy flavored duck broth, egg noodles, pulled duck meat, scallion, sesame, soy marinated egg and black garlic oil – $16
At Paddlefish, happy hour is from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM Sunday through Thursday at the bar only, and from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM on the rooftop deck. Special offers include $5 beers and $20 bottles of rosé. The rooftop deck also features live music on Fridays and Saturdays from 9:00 PM – midnight. The third deck lounge has a special daily late night menu starting at 9:30 PM:
- Crab Cakes – $17
- Cured Meats and Artisan Cheeses: Prosciutto, salame piccante, finocchiona, aged parmigiano-reggiano, pecorino romano, fontina val d’aosto, olives, giardiniera (pickled veggies), grissini (bread sticks), and mostarda di frutta (mustard fruit) – $15 per person
- Calamari – $16
- Fried Green Tomatoes – $9
- Tableside Lobster Guacamole (serves 4) – $36
- Shrimp Cocktail – $20
- Market Fresh Oysters – $3
- Beef Skewers – $13
- Charred Octopus – $15
- Crab Fries: French fries topped with blue crab and louie dressing – $14
- Lobster Corn Dogs – $16
- Ahi Poke (sweet black soy, yuzu, avocado, cucumber pickle) – $16
- Seafood Tower (serves 4): Dutch harbor king crab, jumbo gulf shrimp, market fresh oysters, lump crab ceviche and ahi tuna poke – $70
Planet Hollywood’s Stargazers Bar hosts Happy Hour seven days a week from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM, which offers $5 craft beer pints. Choose from 16 different craft beers.
Raglan Road Irish Pub’s happy hour is from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM on weekdays. In addition to live Irish music and traditional Irish dancing you can enjoy $2 off all domestic draughts and well liquors, or try a Baileys iced shake!
The STK Orlando lounge is open Monday through Friday from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM. For $4, you can choose from a selection of beers, well liquor, red wine, white wine, and champagne. The restaurant’s lounge also offers a special appetizer menu during this period:
- Chef’s Selected Oysters on the Half Shell – $1.50
- Spicy Shrimp Slider: Crispy shrimp with a chili remoulade on a slider roll – $9
- BBQ Rib Fingers: Coated in balsamic BBQ sauce – $6
- Crispy Chicken Bites: Served with sriracha honey – $6
- Lil BRG with Fries: Waygu beef and special sauce on a sesame seed bun – $6
- Cherry Tomato and Watermelon Skewers with Honey Lime Dressing – $6
- BLT Bruschetta: Oven dried tomatoes, bacon marmalade, and arugula – $6