Whether you want to enjoy a special holiday meal or you love to indulge in festive spring treats around the parks, there are plenty of delicious ways to celebrate Easter at Walt Disney World!
Select restaurants at Disney World Resort hotels and Disney Springs are offering Easter dining experiences on Saturday, April 3 and Sunday, April 4. Opt for a celebratory weekend brunch or enjoy a special Easter dinner at any of the following restaurants.
Easter Brunch at Ale & Compass Restaurant – Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
You can make reservations for Ale & Compass Restaurant’s Easter brunch on April 3 or 4 at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort. The a la carte menu options include:
- Blueberry-bacon pancakes with a side of bacon or sausage.
- Breakfast protein bowl with choice of tofu scramble or plant-based eggs with quinoa, sweet potatoes, chard, kale, pickled carrots, and carrot-ginger dressing. Served with plant-based sausage and chocolate avocado toast
- Shrimp & white cheddar grits with poached eggs, chorizo, and charred tomato stew.
- Maine lobster roll on a New England-style roll with house-made chips.
Easter Brunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
You can also reserve a table on April 3-4 for Easter brunch at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. Whispering Canyon Cafe’s Easter Brunch-B-Q menu includes an all you care to eat signature skillet, featuring:
- Mini Pastries
- Mickey Waffles
- Pulled Pork, Hickory-Smoked Bacon, Sausage, and Smoked Salmon
- Hand-made Buttermilk Cheddar Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
- Scrambled Eggs
- Country Potatoes
- Green Beans with Hollandaise Sauce
Diners can also enjoy a variety of brunch cocktails, juices, and pot-pressed coffee. Plant-based options are also available upon request. The dining experience costs $25 per adult and $14 per child.
Terralina Crafted Italian – Disney Springs
Terralina Crafted Italian is serving special Easter offerings on Sunday, April 4. The celebratory offerings include:
- Crab Crusted Petit Filet Mignon ($39): Served over potato and fontina gratin with asparagus topped with sauce bearnaise.
- Raspberry Bunny ($14): Made with Malfy Gin, raspberries, lime juice, club soda, and simple syrup.
Paddlefish – Disney Springs
At Paddlefish, the Easter menu features a braised lamb rigatoni ($32) served with lamb ragout, tomato, natural jus, and mint-infused ricotta. You can add a bottle of select red or white wine for an additional $30.
Seasonal Sweets & Treats
In restaurants and sweets shops around the resort, you’ll find incredible treats inspired by Springtime available for a limited time.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Thumper Cupcake: Carrot cupcake with cream cheese filling, caramel buttercream, and a chocolate “Thumper” (Available at Restaurantosaurus through April 5).
- Easter Basket: Mango and mixed berry cake, lemon cheesecake, vanilla meringue, marshmallow variations, Kataifi, berry coulis, and mango Chantilly (Available at Tiffins Restaurant April 2-5).
- Easter Brookie Basket: Easter brookie basket with white chocolate ganache, buttercream, and chocolate eggs (Available at Coral Reef Restaurant on April 4).
- Key Lime Robin Egg: Key lime mascarpone cheesecake with blueberry gelee, creme fraiche whipped cream, graham cracker shortbread, and key lime powder (Available at Le Cellier Steakhouse on April 4).
- Bunny Mini Dome Cake: Coconut ice cream mousse with caramel cream cheese center and carrot cake (Available at Amorette’s Patisserie through April 4).
- Easter Minnie Bunny Pinata: Milk chocolate sphere filled with marshmallow treats (Available at The Ganachery through April 4).
- Boozy Bourbon Chocolate Bunnies: Milk chocolate bunnies filled with bourbon chocolate drink (Available at The Ganachery through April 4).
- Classic Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Bunny (Available at Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate shop through April 4)
- Mini Milk Chocolate Caramel Bunnies (Available at Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate shop through April 4)
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- EGGStraordinare Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake with lemon filling, vanilla buttercream, and sugar eggs (Available at Disney’s Pop Century Resort on April 1-4).
- Mini Bunny Cake: Mini carrot cake filled with cream cheese icing decorated with fondant and buttercream (Available at Disney’s Contemporary Resort on April 2-4).
- Carrot Blondie Pop: Buttery brown sugar cake ar on a lollipop stick decorated like a carrot (Available at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa through April 4).
- Bunny Box: Dark chocolate bunny with Easter egg petit cake and foil-wrapped chocolate eggs (Available at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa through April 4).
- Marshmallow Bunny Tail Pops: Jumbo marshmallow dipped in pastel chocolate with spring sprinkles (Available at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa through April 4).
- The Grand Egg: White chocolate egg filled with jelly beans (Available at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa through April 4).
- Miniature Bunny Cake: Individual serving-sized bunny confetti cake with vanilla buttercream (Available at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa through April 4).
- Pastel Mickey Whoopie Pie: Buttery pastel vanilla sponge cake with spring-colored vanilla icing (Available at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa through April 4).
- Easter Egg Hunt Cupcake: Carrot cake cupcake with marshmallow filling topped with buttercream, jelly beans, and chocolate bunny (Available at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa through April 4).
- Easter Cake: Layers of lemon sponge cake and strawberry buttercream, fresh diced strawberries, and decorative Easter touches (Available at Disney’s Saratoga Springs through April 5).
- Easter Cupcake: Lemon sponge cake filled with a strawberry compoted topped with vanilla buttercream and garnished with decorative Easter touches (Available at Disney’s Old Key West through April 5).
- Spring Garden Dessert: Pistachio cake, caramel cream, brown butter crumble, and blood orange-carrot sorbet (Available at Disney’s Riviera Resort on April 4).
- Key Lime Easter Cupcake: Key lime cupcake with butter cream icing and Easter decor (Available at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge)
- Mickey and Minnie Chocolate Easter Eggs (Available at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort through April 4).
- Robin’s Egg Blueberry Macarons: Three blue speckled macarons filled with blueberry ganache and blueberry jam sitting on a chocolate crunch “nest” (Available at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort through April 4).
- Easter Bunny Strawberry Cheesecake: Strawberry cheesecake with a lemon crust, velvet white chocolate, ruby red glitter glaze, and fondant (Available at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort through April 4).
- Easter Cookies n’ Cream Bonbons: Cookies n’ Cream bonbons with cookies n’ cream mousse and a cookies n’ cream base covered in chocolate (Available at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort through April 4).
- Easter Carrot Cupcake: Carrot cupcake with a cream cheese icing decorated chocolate ganache, cookies n’ cream crumbs, buttercream, and wildflower quins (Available at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort through April 4).
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies: A pack of three brightly colored lemon-flavored crinkle cookies (Available at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort through April 4).
To find out what else you can look forward to this spring, check out everything happening at the parks this month!