SeaWorld Orlando’s Electric Ocean celebration is back to illuminate the summer nights starting May 26. Running until September 2, the evening spectacular featuring glowing sea creatures, music and an impressive fireworks display to end the day at the park in style. Guests can join the party on the following dates:
- May 25, 26, & 27
- June 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17
- July 1 – 29
- August 3, 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26
- September 1, 2
- Ignite: This incredible water show uses fireworks, light displays, and fountains to bring the magnificence of the ocean to the skies above. The spectacular evening finale begins at 9:30 PM on Electric Ocean evenings.
- SeaWorld and Bubble Legendary present POP: Back this year at the Nautilus Theater is POP, the show where “world renowned bubble masters combine wonders of the natural world with amazing bubble artistry. A blend of music, lights, lasers and bubbles create an experience that is both mysterious and inspiring”
- Shamu’s Celebration: Light Up the Night: The exciting evening Shamu show returns for the summer with original music, lights and other elements highlighting the amazing killer whales starting June 17.
- Sea Lions Tonite: Clyde, Seamore and the infamous mime bring the laughs as they parody popular SeaWorld shows and attractions plus all new laughs and some classics, starting June 17.
- Touch the Sky: New to SeaWorld this year is Touch the Sky, a “celebration of the planet, from sea to sky” featuring stunning tropical macaws, graceful dolphins, and more! This new show takes place in Dolphin Theater
At Club Sea Glow, party “under the sea” while a world class DJ plays popular hits and live performers inspired by sea creatures dance around. The family dance party takes place nightly on Electric Ocean evenings all summer long.
Guests can upgrade their club attire with exclusive “Glow” apparel and merchandise like light up sunglasses, black light reactive clothing, and other cool apparel that uses RFID technology to glow and react to the beat of the music.
In addition to the special lineup of shows and the all ages outdoor club, you can indulge in Electric Ocean treats made by the park’s award winning chefs at event locations around the park. There will also be a wide variety of local seasonal craft brews offered daily.