The Epcot International Food & Wine Fest is back for its 23rd year, bringing guests a whopping 75 days of entertainment, special events and endless food and beverages from around the world! In addition to more than 30 different Global Market places (get the complete guide here), there is so much more to explore during Epcot’s infamous food fest.
Fun for The Whole Family
Don’t let all the wine and cheese fool you, The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is fun for everyone! There are just as many fun activities for little ones to explore at the festival.
Disney Du Jour Dance Party
On Friday and Saturday evenings, a rotating crew of beloved Disney characters like Ratatouille’s Remy and Emile, Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps from Zootopia, Lilo and Stitch, and others will stop by for a an exciting dance and play party in a special interactive environment at the Fountain View Stage. Dance parties wrap up with an exclusive concert from a special Radio Disney guest, starting with up and coming group IRL performing on opening weekend.
Junior Chef Kitchen Presented by Krusteaz
Located inside the Festival Center, chefs-in-training can create, decorate, and sample their own treats for free on select Sundays! Located at the Spotlight Stage, Disney chefs will be on hand to assist junior chefs in creating their own culinary delights. Kids must be between 4 and 11 years old to participate. Space is limited in this experience, so it’s recommended to register the day before or morning of the experience at the Festival Center. Dates available:
- September 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30
- October 7, 14, 21 and 28
- November 4 and 11
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide’N’Squeak Scavenger Hunt
Returning to the Festival this year is the kid-favorite Ratatouille Scavenger Hunt. Remy is hiding in all new locations throughout the Global Marketplaces and the World Showcase. To join the hunt, just purchase a map and stickers from the Festival Center, Pin Central in Future World, Disney Traders, or World Traveler at the International Gateway entrance. As you spot the Remy statuettes around the park, simply place the matching ingredient sticker on the map. After you’ve found them all, you can bring your map back to Disney Traders for a special surprise from Chef Remy himself!
Candy Sushi Presented by Skittles & Adventures by Disney
During this complimentary interactive workshop, Disney chefs help you roll your own sushi style sweet treats! This hands-on session occurs twice daily at 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM at Sunshine Seasons. Space is limited, so it’s best to sign up at tasteepcot.com!
Guests attending with their families should also be on the lookout for a smiling strawberry symbol at Global Marketplaces, which signifies kid-friendly dining options, and a “Ralph Breaks the Internet” inspired play area located near Test Track.
Eat To the Beat Concert Series
The Eat to the Beat Concert Series is back and better than ever this year, featuring different popular artists on the American Gardens Theatre stage three times a night throughout the duration of the festival. Showtimes are 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM, and 8:00 PM each day. This year’s lineup, featuring several all-new acts, is the biggest Eat to the Beat lineup yet!
- August 30 & 31: Blue October
- September 1 – 3: Tiffany
- September 4 & 5: MercyMe (NEW)
- September 6 & 7: Glass Tiger (NEW)
- September 8 & 9: Tauren Wells (NEW)
- September 10 & 11: Postmodern Jukebox
- September 12 & 13: Vertical Horizon
- September 14 – 16: Baha Men
- September 17 – 19: Plain White T’s
- September 20 & 21: Living Color
- September 22 & 23: Sheila E (NEW)
- September 24 – 26: Sugar Ray
- September 27 & 28: David Cook
- September 29 & 30: Jeffrey Osbourne
- October 1 & 2: Jim Belushi & The Sacred Hearts
- October 3 & 4: Everclear
- October 5 – 7: Mark Willis
- October 8 – 10: Air Supply
- October 11 & 12: Anderson East (NEW)
- October 13 & 14: Sister Hazel
- October 15 & 16: 98 Degrees (NEW)
- October 17 & 18: 38 Special
- October 19 – 21: Devon Allman Project
- October 22 & 23: Kenny G
- October 24 & 25: Billy Ocean
- October 26 – 28: Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
- October 29 – 31: Hanson
- November 1 & 2: High Valley
- November 3 & 4: Taylor Dane
- November 5 – 7: Boyz II Men
- November 8 & 9: The Hooters
- November 10 – 12: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
For the ultimate concert experience, enjoy dinner and a show with the Eat to the Beat Dinner Package. The dining packages include breakfast, lunch or dinner at one of 15 Epcot restaurants and guaranteed seating at the concert of your choice. The breakfast package includes one buffet meal or family-style dining where applicable. Lunch and dinner packages include an appetizer, entree, dessert, and one beverage (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) per person OR a full buffet/family style meal where applicable. Guests with Disney Dining Plans can use two table service meal points for a concert package. Your dining reservations must be made at least 2.5 hours prior to your selected concert time.
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway Pavilion – World Showcase)
- Breakfast: $62 for adults, $37 for kids
- Lunch/Dinner: $70 for adults, $42 for kids
Biergarten Restaurant (Germany Pavilion – World Showcase)
- Lunch: $46 for adults, $26 for kids
- Dinner: $52 for adults, $42 for kids
Chefs de France (France Pavilion – World Showcase)
- Lunch: $65.99 for adults, $17.99 for kids
- Dinner: $75.99 for adults, $22.99 for kids
Coral Seas Restaurant (The Seas Pavilion – Future World)
- Lunch/Dinner: $67 for adults, $22 for kids
The Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land Pavilion – Future World)
- Breakfast: $45 for adults, $27 for kids
- Lunch/Dinner: $58 for adults, $35 for kids
La Hacienda de San Angel (Mexico Pavilion – World Showcase)
- Dinner: $80 for adults, $25.75 for kids
Nine Dragons Restaurant (China Pavilion – World Showcase)
- Lunch: $50 for adults, $16.99 for kids
- Dinner: $58 for adults, $18.50 for kids
Restaurant Marrakesh (Morocco Pavilion – World Showcase)
- Lunch: $52 for adults, $19 for kids
- Dinner: $62 for adults, $19 for kids
Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room (United Kingdom Pavilion – World Showcase)
- Lunch/Dinner: $57 for adults, $21 for kids
San Angel Inn & Restaurant (Mexico Pavilion – World Showcase)
- Lunch: $70 for adults, $23 for kids
- Dinner: $80 for adults, $25.75 for kids
Spice Road Table (Morocco Pavilion – World Showcase)
- Lunch: $62 for adults, $19 for kids
- Dinner: $74 for adults, $19 for kids
Teppan Edo (Japan Pavilion – World Showcase)
- Lunch: $62 for adults, $16.99 for kids
- Dinner: $74 for adults, $20.75 for kids
Tokyo Dining (Japan Pavilion – World Showcase)
- Lunch: $62.99 for adults, $16.99 for kids
- Dinner: $74 for adults, $16.99 for kids
Tutto Italia Ristorante (Italy Pavilion – World Showcase)
- Lunch: $64 for adults, $22 for kids
- Dinner: $70 for adults, $25 for kids
Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria (Italy Pavilion – World Showcase)
- Lunch: $54 for adults, $20 for kids
- Dinner: $57 for adults, $24 for kids
Special Events & Seminars
Of course it wouldn’t be Food and Wine fest without endless opportunities to learn from the masters during the festival’s seminars and demonstrations. This year’s event is no exception, with sessions led by some of the top professionals in the culinary industry.
Food and Beverage Pairings
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, learn how to perfectly pair various entrees with the perfect wines from top Food and Beverage Industry professionals at the Festival Center Stage. The 45 minute sessions include a cooking demonstration, tips on how to select the proper wines to pair the meal with, and a tasting of the featured pairings. Pairing seminars start at 2:30 PM each day and cost $25 per guest (plus tax). Check out the full schedule to decide which session you don’t want to miss!
Beverage Seminars takes place daily on the Festival Center Stage throughout the festival, offering guests unique insights on wines, beers and spirits from masters in the beverage industry. Monday through Thursday, beverage sessions run from 11:15 AM – 2:30 PM, on Fridays and select Saturdays from 11:15 AM – 4:30 PM, and on Sundays at 4:30 PM. For exact times and topics, check out the full event schedule. Tickets for the 45-minute sessions are $17 per guest (over 21) and include a sample of the beverage being discussed during the seminar.
Also on the Festival Center Stage, Culinary Demonstrations run daily at 12:30 PM every Monday through Saturday. The 45 minute demos feature world renowned chefs offering step by step instructions and tips on preparing various meals. In addition to collecting professional secrets to sharpen your personal cooking skills, guests of these seminars will have the opportunity to taste the delicious creations at the end of the session. For more information, refer to the full demonstration schedule. Tickets are $17 per person plus tax.
Back to Basics Sessions
Learn even more techniques and helpful tips from top culinary figures with Back to Basics sessions, held on the Festival center Spotlight Stage every Friday through Sunday from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Presenters will offer easy fixes to common kitchen problems as well as showcase awesome products you can use to up your cooking game at home.
Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!
For a more hands-on learning experience, reserve your spot at Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It! Led by experts in the food and beverage industry, lessons take place on the Festival Center Stage on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4:30 PM to 5:45 PM. These sessions will expand your culinary knowledge and techniques, with topics ranging from craft cocktails to spices. To choose which session you’d like to attend, refer to the full schedule. Space is limited for Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It! so register now by calling (407) WDW – 3378. Tickets run $38 per person, plus tax.
Sunday Brunch With the Chef
The Sunday Brunch event runs on select Sundays throughout the festival from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM in the World Showcase Events Pavilion. The two hour session includes a brunch buffet followed by a conversation with a recognizable culinary television personality offering their favorite tips and tricks for navigating their way around the kitchen. Tickets for the exclusive experience are $129 per guest and includes a meet and greet opportunity with the guest of honor and a sparkling wine toast.
- September 2: Richard Blais (Top Chef, owner of Trail Blais culinary company in California)
- September 9: Jamie Deen (Co-owner of The Lady and Sons in Savannah, GA)
- September 16: Tiffani Thiessen (Actress & author of “Pull Up A Chair”)
- September 23: Masaharu Morimoto (Chef/owner of Morimoto restaurants including Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs)
- October 7: Buddy Valastro (Cake Boss, owner of Carlo’s Bake Shop in New Jersey)
- October 14: Art Smith (Top Chef, restaurateur behind Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming at Disney Springs)
- October 21: Geoffrey Zakarian (Iron Chef, Chopped, and The Kitchen; Owner of The Point Royal at The Diplomat Beach Resort in Florida)
- October 28: Carla Hall (The Chew)
- November 11: Alex Guarnaschelli (Iron Chef and Iron Chef Gauntlet, executive chef of Butter in nyc)
Learn about international cheeses and wines from well traveled experts at the 90 minute Cheese Seminars at the Festival Center Stage on select Saturdays from 9:45 AM to 11:15 AM. Each session is a unique lesson on the flavors, textures and aromas of cheeses from various areas of the world. For $89 per guest, you’ll hear from professional cheesemakers as well as sample cheeses paired with various wines, craft beers or other beverages. Each of the seven sessions covers a completely different region:
- September 15: Mediterranean Cheeses & Wines
- September 22: French Cheeses & Wines
- September 29: Italian Cheeses & Wines
- October 6: The Great Cheeses & Wines of the United States
- October 13: Great British Cheeses & Ales
- October 20: Old World Classic Cheeses & Wines
- November 10: Season’s Best Cheeses & Wines
Party For The Senses
Party For The Senses is without a doubt “The Most Sophisticated Event of the Year”, taking place on select Saturdays in the World Showplace Events Pavilion. World class chefs, entertainers and other familair culinary personalities come together for the festival’s annual grand tasting event, which runs from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Tickets for this exclusive celebration range from $229 – $349 per guest, depending on your choice of seating options, and include reserved seating for the Eat to the Beat concert that takes place on the day of your ticket.
Option #1: Wine View Lounge
The Wine View Lounge option is the ultimate VIP experience, with a premium reserved table, bar service, artisanal cheeses and a specialty cocktail toast. This $349 ticket includes transportation to and from the park’s main entrance at the beginning and the end of the event as well as a parting gift. Check-in for the Wine View Lounge begins at 6:30 PM.
Option #2: Reserved Seating
The reserved seating option, which is $229 per guest, includes reserved seating on the main floor and a specialty welcome cocktail. Check-in for this option begins at 7:00 PM.
Party For The Senses will be hosted on September 22, October 6, October 13, October 20, and November 10. For more information, refer to the full party schedule and make reservations here.
After indulging in food and wines from around the world and stepping up your culinary knowledge at food and beverage seminars, you can take a piece of the festival home with limited edition event merchandise with themes like Chef Remy, Brews Around the World, Farmer’s Market Finds, and Foodie Figment. While at the Food & Wine Fest, you can go cashless with Festival Gift Cards that can be used all around the park. The Mini Festival Card can be activated with a minimum of $15, to spend anywhere at Epcot and can be reloaded as often as you’d like. The Festival Gift Card is a limited release Disney gift card with a $250 activation cost, which includes a special themed lanyard and can be at select Disney locations across the nation. The gift cards can be purchased at select merchandise locations around the park and can be used for food, souvenirs, and more!