This weekend is all about Dad, and many Orlando mainstays are offering unforgettable ways to celebrate Father’s Day. Make the day extra special by treating your Dad to one of these exclusive dining experiences!
- Rosen Shingle Creek is offering a complimentary dinner for dads with the purchase of an entree at both Cala Bella and A Land Remembered from now through June 17.
- Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs is serving up chocolate tuxedo dipped strawberries and other sweet treats that pay homage to beloved Disney dad Gepetto. These goodies are available from June 14 – June 17.
- Disney Springs’ Paddlefish restaurant will be serving a T-Bone and Tail Special on Sunday, June 17. For $59, diners can feast on a 20 oz t-bone steak and cold water lobster tail with a classic bearnaise sauce.
- Sunday Supper at Enzo’s Hideaway starts on June 17, offering a unique Father’s Day dining experience. The newest Disney Springs addition is kicking off the new weekly family dining event at 4:00 PM, costing $45 per adult and $19 per child under 9 years old. Guests are encourage to bring their own bottle of wine (no uncorking fee!) and enjoy a special menu to share with the table. Start with an antipasto board of assorted meats and cheeses with seasonal vegetables before moving on the the main event, featuring rigatoni with Sunday sauce, parmigiana reggiano and fresh basil and an assortment of meat dished served with oven roasted fingerling potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Other dishes include a roasted 1/2 free range chicken, hand crafted meatballs, braised waygu short rib, sweet and spicy sausage, and Atlantic salmon. For dessert, you can indulge in assorted sweets and ice cream.
- Tapa Toro Tapas Bar and Paella Pit, located at the newly renamed ICON Orlando 360, is hosting a Father’s Day Pig Roast and Bourbon Bar on June 17 starting at 3:00 PM. For $28 per person, you can enjoy a prix fixe 3 course meal and a 22 oz beer. The menu includes empanadas, roasted suckling pig, panzanella salad, tomato rice, and a potato roll. A complimentary bourbon tasting and cigar lounge opens at 5:00 PM while supplies last. You can make reservations online.
- At Texas De Brazil on International Drive, all fathers that dine in the restaurant on June 17 will receive a $20 gift certificate to use on their next visit.
- Celebrate Father’s Day a few days early by attending Jake’s Beer Dinner at Universal’s Loews Royal Pacific Resort on June 15. The semi annual event features five courses prepared by world renowned chefs paired with different specialty craft beers for each course. The dinner takes place in the private Clipper room in Jake’s American bar and starts at 6:30 PM. Tickets cost $55 per person, and you do not have to be a hotel guest to attend! Must be 21 years or older to purchase tickets.
- The Rosen Plaza Hotel is offering a variety of special gifts for Dad. Grab a free burger and beer at ’39 Poolside Bar & Grill, a free prime rib dinner at Cafe Matisse, or a free 8 oz steak at Jack’s Place. All of these offers are only valid on June 17, and can be redeemed with the purchase of another entree. Reservations are recommended for all three restaurants.
- Rosen Centre Hotel is hosting a Father’s Day Picnic Buffet on Sunday, June 17. Enjoy lunch from 11:30 AM – 5:00 PM or dinner from 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM at Harry’s Poolside Bar & Grill. Each dad gets a complimentary beer with the purchase of a buffet ticket. The buffet, which costs $33.95 for adults and $16.95 for kids, includes a wide variety of delicious offerings including soups, salad, grilled and smoked entrees, desserts, and more. Reservations are recommended.
Want to make a day of it by starting off with a visit to your Dad’s favorite theme park? Grab discount tickets to all of Orlando’s most popular attractions from tickets2you.com!