Although Father’s Day is only a few days away, you may still be searching for the perfect way to celebrate. Here are some fun ways to celebrate with your Dad in Orlando this weekend.
- Tapa Toro at I-Drive 360 is having a Father’s Day lunch special on Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., featuring all-you-can-eat steak and chorizo paella, chicarrones, and flan for $30 per person. Dads also get a free 22 oz beer with the purchase of their meal.
- Dads eat free with a family-style meal for four at Taverna Opa on International Drive, complete with traditional Greek entertainment. Only one offer can be used per family.
- The Dad’s Day Feast at Busch Gardens‘ Serengeti Overlook is available all day Sunday until 7:00 p.m. The buffet includes up to 2 domestic of craft beers, appetizers and desserts served table side, entrees, salads and sides. Reservations are available, but walk-ups are welcome as well. This dining experience costs $39 for adults and $19 for kids 9 and under, and passholder discounts are available. Admission to Busch Gardens is required but not included in the price of this event.
- Fathers eat free with the purchase of an equal or greater entree at Rosen Shingle Creek from June 16th – June 18th. This offer is available at A Land Remembered and Cala Bella. Reservations can be made online here.
- Harry’s Poolside Bar & Grill at Rosen Centre is hosting the Father’s Day Picnic Buffet from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Sunday June 18th. Cost for adults is $29.50 and $14.50 for kids 4-12 years old. Dads get one complimentary beer. Reserve your spot online here.
- Paddlefish at Disney Springs is offering a super-sized Fathers Day Special complete with a 20 oz Porterhouse steak, jumbo gulf shrimp, a double stuffed potato, a glass of Turnbull Cabernet Sauvignon, and a rich velvet cake dessert. Cost for the decadent meal is $89.
- Also at Disney Springs, STK Orlando is featuring a special menu on June 18th. Guests can order a 70-day dru aged prime new york strip steak with tater tots, scallions, and bourbon peppercorn sauce. Dads also get a complimentary POP-sicle, bourbon served in a champagne glass with an orange bitters ice cube. Raglan Road and Morimoto Asia are both offering a free pint of beer for dads with the purchase of an entree
- Ciao Italia Orlando has a Father’s Day dinner special from 5-10 p.m. on Sunday. For $29, guests can enjoy a 6 oz filet mignon and a 3 oz lobster cooked in a shallots/butter reduction with garlic mashed potatoes on the side. Click here for reservations.
- The Boathouse at Disney Springs is offering $25 off a guided Vintage Amphicar Tour and a free family photo when you purchase a water taxi experience between June 16 and June 19.