The Giraffe Bar at Busch Gardens Tampa is now officially open! Serengeti Overlook’s brand new addition offers panoramic indoor and outdoor views of the park’s incredible Serengeti Plain. At the bar, you can enjoy a variety of specialty beverages that support conservation efforts across the globe.
Frozen Specialty Cocktails
- Hungry Tusker: Made with Amarula African Cream Liqueur, Hula Hawaiian Dark Rum, coconut, and pineapple. The Amarula Trust Conservation Fund protects African elephants.
- Posh Puffin: A blend of Reyka Small Batch Icelandic Vodka and frozen watermelon. Reyka Vodka works with the National Audubon Society to support the conservation of sea puffins.
- Serengeti Sunrise: Made with Flor de Cana Rum, strawberry, and orange, this cocktail is inspired by the colors of the sunrise you would see on the Serengeti.
Hand-Crafted Cocktails on Tap
- Thorn & Berry: Made with Monkey Shoulder Whiskey, blackberries, fresh mint, and lemon. This drink is inspired by the color of a giraffe’s tongue, which is used to strip thorns off of branches so they can eat the leaves.
- Masai Margarita: Named after the largest subspecies of giraffes, this drink is a mix of Milagro Silver Tequila, spicy pineapple, and lime.
- Sparkling Madagascar Mojito: Award-winning Starr African Rum from “the African Island of Paradise”, mint, and lime.
Local Draft Beer Flights
Draft beer flights include a selection of four different draft beers served on a hand-carved giraffe paddle. Options include:
- The Toucan: Raging Eagle Mango Pilsner (Yuengling), Graffiti Orange Wheat (7venth Sun), Passion of the Heights (Florida Avenue Brewing Co.), and You’re My Boy, Blue (Brew Bus Brewing).
- The Safari Graze: Fancy Papers IPA (Cigar City Brewing), Old Elephant Foot IPA (Tampa Bay Brewing Co.), Pulp Friction IPa (Motorworks Brewing), and Wavemaker Amber Ale (Big Storm Brewing).
Proud Pour Wines
Proud Pour Wines support wildlife and wild places. The Giraffe Bar at Busch Gardens serves “Save the Bees” Pinot Noir and “Save the Oceans” Sauvignon Blanc.
Brews & Seltzers
- Florida Craft Beers and Domestic Offerings on Tap
- Hard Seltzers & Select Domestic Cans
- Full-Service Cocktails
- Barrilitos Agueas Frescas Strawberry Hibiscus (Coming Soon!)
- Assorted Coca-Cola Products
- Bottled Dasani Water
For more information on new theme park dining locations, check out the three new restaurants that are now open at SeaWorld Orlando!