Gluten-free dining is becoming increasingly common for several reasons, such as allergies or personal health benefits. Because gluten is a primary ingredient in lots of common food items it can be difficult to navigate restaurant menus, especially at new places. Whether you’re on vacation or just enjoying a night out, your diet shouldn’t prevent you from indulging in all the delicious things Disney Springs has to offer. If you like making reservations or planning ahead, here’s a brief guide to the variety of dining options available.
- The Daily Poutine serves loaded gourmet french fries. Their gluten free options are the Italian poutine, french fries with bolognese sauce and mozzarella, or the Latin poutine which is fried yucca, black beans, pulled pork and queso fresco. For more information on their ingredients, there is an allergy menu available on request.
- If you’re looking to satisfy your sweet tooth, Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC offers 100% gluten free, vegan baked goods.
- At first glance, a sandwich stop may seem like a place gluten sensistive diners should avoid entirely but Earl of Sandwich does offer a few options including a greek or berry chicken almond salad and chicken tortilla or broccoli cheddar soup.
- Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza has a gluten free crust option for all pizzas. However, they use the same dough press and oven for gluten free and regular pizza. If you’re extra sensitive to gluten or worried about cross contamination, their salad options are gluten free as well.
- D-Luxe Burger offers gluten free buns or lettuce wraps in lieu of regular burger buns as well as 100% gluten free sauces and condiments.
- Like most other table service restaurants at Disney Springs, Bongos Cuban Cafe highlights the gluten-free options on their menu. Some dishes available are the traditional ceviche, avocado salad, pan seared chicken breast, and the fresh catch of the day.
- Just about anything you order at The Boathouse can be made gluten free, with the exception of their fried menu options. The steak and seafood house does not have a designated fryer for gluten free orders, but they do offer gluten free buns for sandwiches and burgers and corn tortillas.Other safe dishes include the lobster bisque or the shrimp and andouille sausage macaroni and cheese. For an alternative side, you can substitute french fries with salad or roasted potatoes.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming has an interesting variety of gluten free entrees, from short ribs to shrimp and grits. The majority of the restaurant’s side dishes are safe for gf as well. The full range of gf meals is noted on the menu.
- The menu at Frontera Cocina signifies which items contain highly common allergens like dairy, nuts, and gluten. Most of their entrees can be altered to accomodate these restrictions. The corn tortillas and many of their side dish offerings are already prepared for gluten free diners.
- House of Blues’s special offerings are highlighted on the menu, including ribs, street tacos, crispy chicken breast, jambalaya, and the fresh fish of the day. The restaurant’s salad options are gluten safe as well.
- Morimoto Asia offers an entirely separate menu for gluten free options, which features an array of sushi, pad thai and fried rice variations, as well as miso soup.
- Raglan Road‘s menu has a variety of gluten free options heritage tomato salad, raglan risotto, roasted chicken, shepherds pie, citrus salmon
Disney Springs has over 50 food and drink spots with varying menu options for guests with food restrictions. The best way to ensure a drama-free dining experience is always to notify restaurant staff of your dietary needs on arrival so that they can provide the best meals for your personal requirements.