Now that October is here, you’re probably searching for the perfect way to celebrate Halloween this year. Luckily, Orlando is home to tons of great places that host festivities before, during, and even after the 31st of October. Whether you’re looking for activities to experience with the whole family or you’re interested in something a little more frightening, there’s no shortage of fall fun in the area.
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom is a fall staple in Orlando. The event is longer than ever this year, running until November 1. In addition to trick-or-treating and Mickey’s Boo to You Parade, guests can enjoy festivities like Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular and Happy Hallowishes, and much more.
- LEGOLAND Florida’s Brick or Treat event takes place this year each weekend from October 14 – October 31. Along with extended park hours guests can enjoy exclusive Halloween character meet and greets, special LEGO building activities, giant models and photo opportunities. Wander the park to find trick-or-treating stations before ending the night watching the fireworks spectacular.
- Seaworld’s Halloween Spooktacular takes place every weekend starting September 23 until October 29. Guests of all ages are invited to show up in their Halloween costumes and trick or treat along the Spooktacular pathways throughout the park. Other festivities include Penelope’s Garden Party and Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween. Get more info here!
- Sleuths’ Mystery Dinner Show is hosting A Rockin’ Horror Premiere until October 31. The first-ever Halloween musical murder mystery is a fun mix of halloween, Rocky Horror Picture Show, and a murder mystery. The show starts nightly at 7:30 PM.
- Halloween at the Orlando Eye lasts from Oct 31 – Nov 3. Take a ride in the Eye’s capsules, specially themed for Halloween, take selfies with giant spiders, and end the night with a special light show in the courtyard.
- This year’s Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando is longer than ever with a total of 34 nights, running until November 4. Inspired by the scariest movies and television shows, HHN27 boasts nine horrifying haunted houses, five scare zones and two live shows for brave guests to experience. Get the full run down here.
- Howl O Scream is Busch Gardens‘ response to Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights. The nightly event will run until October 29 and begins at 5:00 PM each day. Brave guests can explore 7 horrifying haunted houses such as Motel Hell and Death Water Bayou. There are also several scare zones with themes like Class Deceased, Meat Market, and Carnie Camp. Other entertainment includes the “deranged dance party” Fiends, and Inside Your Mind featuring psychological illusionist Joshua Seth.
- Spooky Empire is one of the largest horror convention in the nation. Located at the Hyatt Regency Orlando, this year’s even takes place from October 27 – October 29. The annual event includes a tattoo festival, film festival, Zombie Walk, costume and cosplay contests, and so much more. Meet celebrities from your favorite horror movies and television shows and browse the exhibitor room’s 200+ vendors, artists and entertainers. For more information and tickets, click here.
For discount tickets to Disney, LEGOLAND, SeaWorld, and more check out tickets2you.com!