When looking for a good place to unwind and have a few drinks with friends at a decent price, Universal Citywalk may not be the first place that comes to mind because theme park areas can be notoriously expensive. But with over 20 restaurants, clubs and bars to choose from, there are some great drink specials to be found in Universal Orlando’s entertainment district. Keep reading for five spots you should consider for your next evening out!
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. is the perfect place to go if you’re looking for an earlier happy hour. Every Monday through Thursday, the restaurant’s bar offers special pricing on several appetizers and beverages from 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM. Keep in mind, these deals are only available in the bar area during the allotted time, not throughout the entire restaurant!
- Chips and Guacamole – $4
- Cajun Cheese Bread served with Marinara Sauce – $4
- Onion Rings served with Ranch Dressing and BBQ Sauce – $4
- Bubba’s Far Out Dip: Spinach Artichoke Dip served with Homemade Tortilla Chips – $4
- Chicken Sliders: Grilled Chicken with Cheddar Cheese and Fries – $5
- Beef Sliders: Mini Cheeseburgers with Fries – $5
- Spicy Greenbow Chicken Tenders: Chicken Tenders tossed in a Garlic Hot Wing Sauce, served with Bleu Cheese Dressing – $5
- Cajun Shrimp with Spicy Andouille Sausage – $6
- Popcorn Shrimp: Traditional Popcorn Shrimp battered and served with sauces for dipping – $6
- $2.50 Domestic Bottles: Coors Light, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Miller Lite, or Budweiser
- $3 Domestic Drafts: Bud Light, Coors Light, or Miller Lite
- $3.50 Wells: Any well liquor selection + your favorite mixer! You can request extra juice for an additional $0.50
- $3.50 Craft & Import Bottles: Corona Extra, Corona Light, Blue Moon Belgian White, Stella Artois, Strongbow Cider, Red Stripe Lager, Heineken, NEw Belgium Voodoo Ranger IPA, or Guinness (in a can)
- $4 Craft Selections: Blue Moon Belgian White, Yee-Haw Eighty, Yuengling, Samuel Adams Lager, or Sweetwater 420
- $4 Bubba Gump Margarita or Bloody Mary
- $4 Wines by the Glass: Beringer White Zinfandel, Glass Mountain Chardonnay, Charles Smith Merlot, or Fetzer Cabernet Sauvignon
- $6 Specialty Selections: Long Island Iced Tea, 16 oz. Frozen Margarita, Mango Mojito, or Georgia Peach Iced Tea
Fusion Bistro Sushi & Sake Bar
Fusion Bistro Sushi and Sake Bar hosts a daily happy hour from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM. During this two hour period all drinks start at just $3, sushi rolls start at $3, and appetizers like miso soup or edamame start at just $2!
Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom
Although there is not a daily happy hour offered at Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom, there in special food and drink prices on select days of the week.
Legendary Thursdays at Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom allow guests to enjoy discounts on select drinks and select half priced appetizers from 9:00 PM – 2:00 AM. From 10:00 PM til 2:00 AM on Sunday nights, it’s Ladies’ Night! In addition to specials on select food and drinks, there’s also no cover charge for women until after midnight.
Like A Tribute to Freedom, there is not a nightly happy hour offered at Pat O’Brien’s. However, on the 17th of every month the New Orleans inspired pub hosts St. Practice Day. This made-up St. Patty’s style celebration includes sweet drink deals like $2 Budweiser drafts from 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM and $7.95 Hurricanes all night long.
Red Coconut Club
The Red Coconut Club has a nightly happy hour on Sundays through Thursdays from 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM and on Fridays and Saturdays from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM. Specials include discounts on select drinks and appetizers. The club also hosts Ladies’ Night on Thursdays which includes no cover charge, drink specials, and complimentary parking for women over 21 years old.
Other perks of making Citywalk your destination for a night on the town include free parking after 6:00 PM and free entry, although some bars/clubs may require a small cover charge. For more local happy hour spots, check out the awesome daily deals at Disney Springs!