Christmas is coming very early this year, and the holiday fun at Walt Disney World starts November 6 with special celebrations across the resort! In addition to incredible decorations across the resort, guests can enjoy seasonal treats, entertainment, merchandise, and more. Santa Claus will even be stopping by for visits at all four parks during the holiday season.
Unfortunately, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party isn’t happening this year. However, there will still be plenty of holiday joy at Magic Kingdom this season.
Festive character cavalcades featuring gingerbread men, reindeer, and elves will make their way through the park. You’ll also see toy soldiers marching down Main Street USA with the Main Street Philharmonic.
In lieu of the usual twinkling lights all over Cinderella Castle, this year’s decorations will be projected onto the park’s iconic centerpiece.
- NEW! Twice Upon a Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake topped with a confetti Christmas tree and a red velvet Mickey hidden inside (Available at Main Street Bakery from Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- NEW! Let it Snow Taco: Sugar cookie “taco shell” filled with salted caramel and spiced chocolate mousse (Available at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe from Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- An Orange Bird Christmas: Orange-scented white chocolate mousse filled with orange curd (Available at Sunshine Tree Terrace from Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- Chip and Dale Christmas Churros: Gingerbread churros topped with apple pie filling and chocolate chips (Available at Westward Ho from Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- NEW! Pistachio Chai Tea Float: Pistachio soft-serve ice cream, spiced chai tea, and a red velvet cake pop ornament (Available at Aloha Isle from Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- NEW! Fa La La La Funnel Cake: Powdered sugar funnel cake, strawberry topping, whipped cream, and holiday sprinkles (Available at Sleepy Hollow)
- NEW! Belle’s Enchanted Christmas Tree: Almond macarons with cranberry-orange filling stacked to create a Christmas tree (Available at Gaston’s Tavern)
- Yule Tide Wishes: Chocolate cake filled with chocolate mousse covered with chocolate ganache (Available at Pinocchio Village Haus)
- NEW! Minnie’s Merry Cherry Sundae: Cherry soft-serve, hot fudge, whipped cream, holiday sprinkles, and a Minnie bow (Available at Storybook Treats)
- NEW! Chip and Dale Christmas Churros: Gingerbread churros topped with apple pie filling and chocolate chips (Available at Westward Ho)
- NEW! Just a Dream Away: Salted caramel milkshake with silver sugar churro (Available at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies)
- NEW! Spice Up Your Holiday: Spicy chicken sandwich with slaw, pickles, and Sriracha aioli with a Santa Mickey brioche bun (Available at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe)
- NEW! Sugar and Spice Churros: Christmas cookie churros with icing and holiday sprinkles served with a side of eggnog (Available at Main Street Cart)
- NEW! Churro Worth Melting For: Cinnamon churros topped with marshmallow fluff and blue sugar (Available at Citrus Cart at the Castle Hub)
- NEW! White Christmas Tree Popcorn Bucket (Available at Popcorn Carts around the park)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, a merry motorcade will hit the streets at various times throughout the day. The seasonal promenade features beloved characters in their holiday best ready to greet parkgoers.
A low-key version Sunset Season’s Greetings can be seen on Hollywood Tower Hotel throughout the evening. There’s no music or set “show times”, but you can see a couple of scenes projected on the building. Scenes include a Muppets gingerbread house, a Toy Story hotel, snowy Arendelle, and a village inspired by Mickey’s Christmas Carol Village.
- Frozen Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate: Frozen salted caramel hot chocolate topped with marshmallows, green sugar, and a chocolate drizzle served with a souvenir Mickey Glow (Available at PizzeRizzo, Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, and Rosie’s All-American Cafe from Nov. 6 – Jan. 4)
- Mickey’s Holiday Cookie: Vanilla butter cookie with white chocolate and sugar snowflakes (Available at ABC Commissary and Rosie’s All-American Cafe from Nov. 6 – Jan. 4)
- Holiday Whoopie Pie: Red velvet whoopie pie with a classic cream cheese filling (Available at The Trolley Car Cafe and Backlot Express from Nov. 6 – Jan. 4)
- Olaf’s Snow Flurry: Yellow cupcake with vanilla buttercream, snow flurry sugar, and Olaf Glow (Available at Rosie’s All-American Cafe from Nov. 6 – Jan. 4)
Minnie’s Holiday Dine
Starting November 6, Minnie’s Holiday Dine takes over at Hollywood & Vine. Minnie, Goofy, and friends are getting all dressed up in their Christmas best for a special character dining experience.
In addition to character appearances, guests can enjoy an incredible holiday meal. The menu includes a variety of delicious offerings to choose from.
- Farmhouse Tossed Salad Bowl (Family-Style): Mixed Greens, Tomatos, Cucumbers, Red Onion, and Cornbread Croutons with Homemade Smokehouse Ranch Dressing
- Plant-Based Chopped Salad (Family-Style): Mixed Greens, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onion, and Foccacia Croutons with Plant-based Ranch Dressing
- Kids’ Farmhouse Tossed Salad or Plant-based Chopped Salad
- Garlic and Cracked Black Pepper Prime Rib of Beef: Served with Sour Cream-Chive Whipped Potatoes, Fried Brussels Sprouts, and Pearl Onions with Red Wine Jus
- Seared Fresh Salmon with Grain Mustard Beurre Blanc: Served with Olive Oil Crushed Fingerling Potatoes and Garlic Lemon Broccolini
- Pork Osso Bucco: Served with Boursin Cheese Hominy Grits, Caramelized Apples, Lemon Gremolata, and Pork Reduction Gravy
- Macaroni and Cheese Shrimp: Made with Cavatapi Pasta, Four Cheese Sauce, Shrimp, Crispy Bacon, and Buttered Panko Crust with Fennel and Arugula
- Carved Herb Roasted Turkey Breast: Served with Garlic Redskin Mashed Potatoes, Cornbread Stuffing, Sauteed Green Beans, Turkey Gravy, and Cranberry Orange Relish
- Plant-based Pan Roasted King Trumpet Mushrooms: Served with Braised Lentils, Blistered Grape Tomatoes, Roasted Mushroom Ragu, Roasted Root Vegetables, and Marsala Mushroom Sauce
- Kids’ Entrees: Seared Salmon, Roasted Beef, Roasted Turkey, or Macaroni & Cheese
- Kids’ Side Dishes: Sauteed Green Beans, Fresh Fruit, Olive Oil Crushed Potatoes, Garlic Lemon Broccolini, Whipped Potato, or Macaroni & Cheese
- Apple Blueberry Pie: Baked Apples, Blueberries, Caramel, and Streusel
- Plant-based Cherry Lemon Pie: Cherry Pie with Lemon Drizzle
- Vanilla Creme Brulee: Rich Custard topped with Caramelized Sugar
- Chocolate S’mores Pie: Dark Chocolate Mousse with Toasted Marshmallow Fluff and Graham Cracker Streusel
- Banana Cream Pie: Made with Bananas, Cream, and Caramel Sauce
- Kids’ Desserts: Fresh Fruit, Apple Pie, Lemon Sorbet, or Ice Cream Sundae
- Magical Star Cocktail: X-Fusion Organic Mango and Passion Fruit Liqueur, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, and a Glow Cube
- Captain’s Mai Tai: Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, Bols Amaretto, and Tropical Juices with a Plantation Original Dark Rum floater
- Mimosa: Orange Juice and Lady of Spain Cuvee
- Ultimate Long Island Iced Tea: Bacardi Superior Rum, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Hendrick’s Cointreau, and Sweet-and-Sour with a splash of Coca-Cola
- Bloody Mary: Absolut Vodka and Bloody Mary Mix
- Celebrity Margarita: Jose Cuervo Tradicional Tequila, Cointreau, Lime Juice, and Sweet-and-Sour
- Assorted White and Red Wines
- Craft and Draft Beers
Minnie’s Holiday Dine takes place at Hollywood and Vine through January 4. Reservations can be online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cream Cheese Mousse: White chocolate peppermint cream cheese mousse with peppermint sauce and chocolate cookie crumbles (Available at Satu’li Canteen from Dec. 20 – Jan. 2)
- Menagerie Cupcake: Gingerbread with cream cheese frosting topped with a white chocolate bear (Available at Creature Comforts, Flame Tree Barbecue, and Restaurantosaurus from Dec. 1 – 30)
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwich: Vanilla ice cream sandwiched between two pumpkin cookies decorated with fall sprinkles (Available at Dino-Bite Snacks from Nov. 1 – 30)
- Santa Mickey Mousse: White chocolate peppermint mousse dome on a brownie base, snowflake sprinkles, and chocolate Mickey ears (Available at Creature Comforts from Dec. 1- Jan. 2)
Due to distancing requirements, Disney Springs’ annual Christmas Tree Trail will not be open this year. However, guests will be able to see the beautifully decorated trees set up all around the complex. You can pick up a map at participating locations to help you find the trees around Disney Springs. When you find each themed tree, put the matching sticker on the corresponding spot on the map. If you find all 12, you can take your completed map to a redemption location for a surprise!
As you wander along the Christmas Tree Stroll, you can also take advantage of special offers available for a limited time at select locations. Offers include:
- Blaze Pizza: 10% off your purchase, excluding alcohol
- Chicken Guy!: 10% off your entire order
- City Works Pour House: Enjoy a free Bar Bite with your $20+ purchase
- Earl of Sandwich: 10% off your entire order
- House of Blues: 20% off purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages; 20% off on select regular priced store merchandise
- Joffrey’s: 10% off your total purchase and a complimentary latter art on qualifying beverages
- ALEX AND ANI: 20% off full-priced ALEX AND ANI merchandise
- Basin: 10% off your entire purchase
- Johnny Was: 20% off one full-priced item
- Kipling: 10% off your entire purchase
- Luxury of Time: Up to 30% off your purchase
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar will undergo a full transformation, temporarily becoming Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar. The restaurant will feature festive decor and special seasonal additions to the menu, including:
- C9 Light Deviled Eggs ($12): Colored Eggs with Shrimp and Tobiko Caviar
- Papa Noel’s Churrasco ($14): Grilled Flank Steak with Pumpkin Seed Chimichurri, Fried Sweet Plantains, and Spicy Aji Amarillo Peanut Sauce
- Cranberry Kringle ($9.25): Orange Blossom Brewing
- Berry Merry Margarita ($16): Patron Silver Tequila, Cointreau, Red Cranberry Juice, and Lemon Juice
- Grandma’s Favorite Sliders ($14): Venison Sliders with Cranberry Bacon Jam, Tomato, and Watercress
- Milk and Cookies by the Fireside ($25): Coquito with Malibu Rum with Chocolate Peppermint Gingerbread Men, Spiced Sugar Christmas Tree Cookie, and Butter Pecan Signature Cookie
- Mistletoe Mule ($14): Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Lime Juice, and Passion Fruit, topped with Ginger Beer
- Jock’s Holiday Nog ($14): Rum Chata, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, and Frangelico with a hint of Vanilla
Other holiday touches include snowfall in Town Center, West Side, and the Landing. Santa will be making appearances at Disney Springs via pontoon boat on the lagoon. Santa’s Winter Watercade features the main man and Mrs. Claus riding on beautifully decorated boats at various times throughout each day. The festive duo will be waving to guests from afar all along the waterfront, from The BOATHOUSE to House of Blues.
A modified version of the Epcot International Festival of Holidays kicks off on November 27. Although this year’s festivities won’t include the Candlelight Processional, there are plenty of ways to get into the holiday spirit. The Holiday Kitchens are back with delicious seasonal treats from around the world, along with special entertainment throughout the park.
Holiday Cookie Stroll
The holiday cookie stroll is back this year with delicious treats at select holiday kitchens. Grab a festival passport and you’ll get a stamp at each cookie stop when you purchase the holiday cookie. When you’ve collected all five stamps, bring your passport to Sweets and Treats Holiday Kitchen. Once completed, you’ll get a complimentary peppermint Minnie cookie!
Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunt
This year during a Taste of the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays, you can join Olaf on a special adventure. Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunt takes participants on a quest through the World Showcase. The goal is to find special holiday traditions that Olaf has lost throughout his expedition.
EPCOT’s holiday festivities also bring a slew of fun new character promenades to the park. Several familiar faces will greet guests in the World Showcase at various times throughout the day.
Although there have been a lot of changes this year, some of your favorite musical performances will still take place. You’ll hear the sounds of the season at various stages during a Taste of the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays.
More holiday fun at Walt Disney World may be announced as we move into the winter season. Make sure you’re following @Tickets2You on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest updates at your favorite theme parks!