SeaWorld Orlando’s special behind-the-scenes weekend event is back on select days from January 10-26! Every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, you can meet various members of the SeaWorld team and hear incredible stories from their time spent caring for the park’s animal inhabitants.
Inside Look Locations
- SeaWorld Rescue Center: Meet filtration experts, animal care personnel, lab technicians, and veterinarians at the home base of the SeaWorld Rescue Team.
- Bee Rescue Conservation Program: Sample fresh honey while SeaWorld beekeepers explain how they rescue honey bee swarms, why they are so important, and how their honey can be used to help rescue animals. Depending on the weather, you also may get the chance to take a look inside a bee hive!
- Dolphin Theater: Watch how trainers help the dolphins play with safe “toys” called Environmental Enrichment Devices.
- Dive Operations at Manatee Underwater Viewing: Meet SeaWorld’s divers and learn the basics of diving. You might even get to hear some little-known secrets about being on the SeaWorld Dive Team!
- Manta Aquarium: At the Manta Aquarium, you can go above the surface for a view of the aquatic habitat like no other. While in the rare location, trainers will offer insights on how the fish, rays, sea dragons, live corals, and Pacific octopus are cared for.
- Sea Lion & Otter Primary Housing: Check out the home of the California sea lions, Pacific walrus, and Asian small-clawed otters that star in Clyde & Seamore’s Sea Lion High. Trainers will also share how they perform with the animals every day and explain what it takes to make the live performances run smoothly.
Presentations & Appearances
Special Presentation – Wildlife Rescue and Research
On January 11 and 18, guests can enjoy a conversation between SeaWorld care experts and government partners in the Nautilus Theater. During the Wildlife Rescue and Research presentation, you will learn more about the current efforts to help wildlife in need.
Special Appearance by Jack Hanna
“Jungle Jack” Hanna returns to SeaWorld Orlando on January 25 & 26 for two days of weekend fun and wild stories! Head to the Nautilus Theater at 1:00 PM or 3:00 on both Saturday and Sunday for a 25-minute presentation filled with tales of Jack Hanna’s travels and tons of interesting animal facts. If you head over to the theater 30 minutes before each showtime, you might have a chance to meet and greet with Jungle Jack himself!
Access to the Inside Look locations, presentations, and guest appearances is included with regular park admission. To get your own inside look, start by grabbing discount SeaWorld Orlando tickets from Tickets2You!