Although fall doesn’t officially begin until September the summer fun is rapidly winding down in Orlando, making way for fall festivities at all of our favorite local attractions. From the annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival to the brand new Bier Fest, the fun doesn’t stop at the theme parks this month.
- Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration is now officially running nightly at Universal Studios Florida! The brand new evening finale spectacular takes place on the lagoon, using panoramic water screens, projection mapping, pyrotechnics and dancing fountains to display favorite movie scenes. Featured films include Harry Potter, Jurassic World, The Fast & The Furious, and Despicable Me.
- Pizzafari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is now offering family-style dining reservations. After checking in at the quick service restaurant, you will place your drink order before being seated in a dining room specifically designated for this dining experience. The meal includes two appetizers, three entrees and a dessert for the table to share. Pizzafari’s Family-Style Dining is offered from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM daily, costing $19.99 for adults and $11.99 for guests who are 3 – 9 years old.
- Another new addition to Disney’s Animal Kingdom is the Restaurantosaurus Lounge, now open at 5 PM daily in the old “garage and supply”
area of the restaurant. The new lounge offers specialty drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), beers, and small bites.
- At Epcot, there’s an all new exhibit at the American Heritage Gallery at the American Adventure pavilion! Creating Art: Innovation and Change in American Indian Art celebrates the artwork and culture of contemporary Native American artists.
- LEGOLAND Florida is offering FREE parking from August 1 – August 31! The park will also be running a school supply drive all month long, so feel free to bring along pencils, notebooks, and other standard supplies to donate when you arrive at LEGOLAND.
- Later this month Guy Fieri and Robert Earl’s latest collaboration, Chicken Guy!, will open at Disney Springs. The fast casual chicken tenders restaurant will be located next to Planet Hollywood, where the culinary duo worked together to revamp the menu during the restaurant’s renovations last year.
- Prince Charming Regal Carousel at Magic Kingdom is back open to guests after a few weeks of refurbishments.
- Magic Kingdom’s Be Our Guest restaurant will be closed temporarily from August 20 – August 24. It will reopen for parkgoers on August 25
- The Liberty Square Riverboat at Magic Kingdom remains closed for renovations til Fall 2018.
- August 5 will be the last night of Summer Nights at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
- H2O Glow Nights comes to an end at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon on August 11.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will continue to offer complimentary beer to guests over 21 until August 24! At The Garden Gate Cafe, you can enjoy two free 7 oz. beers per day.
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party kicks off on August 17 at Magic Kingdom!
- An all new Oktoberfest inspired festival is coming to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay starting August 25! Bier Fest will take place every weekend through September 16.
- Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival begins on August 30, and runs for a total of 75 days before ending on November 12!
Celebrate the end of summer with one more trip to the parks! Grab discount tickets to all of Orlando’s most popular attractions from tickets2you.com! You can stay up to date with all the happenings at your favorite theme parks by following @Tickets2You on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.