Tis the season for nonstop holiday fun in Orlando! From new shops and restaurants to a full calendar of Christmas celebrations, the theme parks are the gift that keeps on giving all month long.
- Choza de Margarita is now open at Epcot‘s Mexico pavilion. The counter service spot offers a variety of hand-crafted or frozen margaritas, Mexican beers, and non-alcoholic Mexican fruit punch, along with small bites, tacos and empanadas.
- Also new in Mexico at Epcot is a new Coco-inspired show called “El Mariachi Coco de Santa Cecilia” taking place several times throughout the day at the character meet and greet spot next to the Mexico Pyramid. Guests can catch this show until January 6.
- The Minnie Vans Lyft service is now available for guests of Old Key West Resort as well as Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort & Villas, The Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, The Grand Floridian, The Contemporary & Bay Lake Tower, and Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club.
- Ferrytale Fireworks – A Sparkling Dessert Cruise is back at Disney’s Seven Seas Lagoon until January 28. Make reservations here.
- D-Living at Disney Springs is now “The Ever After Jewelry Company,” offering Disney inspired gifts from brands like ALEX AND ANI, PANDORA, Dooney and Bourke, and more.
- The Marvel Character Dinner starts on December 7 at Islands of Adventure‘s Cafe 4. Guests will have the opportunity to dine as Captain America, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Storm, Cyclops, and Rogue wander from table to table signing autographs and taking pictures, including a free digital photo from My Universal Photos. The dining experience features an exclusive buffet menu and runs Thursdays – Sundays from 5:00 – 7:00 PM. Adult dining is $49.99 per person and children ages 3 – 9 can dine for $24.99 per person, and reservations are highly recommended.
- Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire opens at Disney Springs on December 16. The virtual reality adventure can be found at the VOID Experience Center inside Once Upon a Toy.
- Stitch’s Great Escape at Magic Kingdom, now operating seasonally, will be available to the public from December 23, 2017 to January 6, 2018.
- The Hall of Presidents at Magic Kingdom is temporarily closed for refurbishments.
- Animal Kingdom‘s Flights of Wonder will have its last showing on December 31.
- Cirque du Soleil’s La Nouba at Disney Springs will have its final show on December 31.
- Blizzard Beach is closed for refurbishments until January 6, 2018.
- The lighting of the I-Drive Holiday Tree is December 1 at 6:00 PM at I-Drive 360.
- The Pop Warner Superbowl takes place at ESPN Wide World of Sports December 2 – December 9.
- Star Wars Galactic Nights is back at Hollywood Studios for the second time this year on December 16. The event, last held on April 13, will now occur twice a year.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom runs on select dates through December 22.
- Hollywood Studios‘ “Flurry of Fun” holiday lineup, including Sunset Season’s Greetings, takes place daily through December 31.
- Epcot International Festival of the Holidays and the Candlelight Processional both continue through December 30.
- SeaWorld‘s Christmas Celebration continues through December 31.
- Stay tuned for tons of info about celebrating New Year’s Eve in Orlando!