June is shaping up to be the month of Disney, from new events and movies to the long awaited opening of the all new Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.Get the scoop on what’s to come at your favorite Orlando attractions just in time for summer vacation!
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom is testing a new stroller parking system starting June 1 in the hopes of making stroller parking an easier task for guests. At shows and attractions that require parking, guests will receive a tag that assigns them to one of three stroller storage areas. You can either reuse the tag at each attraction or grab a new one. Participating attractions include Kilimanjaro Safaris, It’s Tough to be a Bug, Kali River Rapids, Finding Nemo – The Musical, Wildlife Express Train, and Rivers of Light.
- The new Orlando Starflyer opens at Vue 360 on June 1.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming at Disney Springs will begin offering brunch at 10 AM on Sunday mornings. The southern-inspired brunch will feature dishes like fried chicken and house-made doughnuts, open faced biscuit sandwiches with fried eggs, bacon, pimiento cheese, and sawmill gravy, short rib hash, eggs benedict, and bacon pecan doughnuts. New brunch cocktails include mimosas with fresh-squeezed juice, specialty bloody marys, and white peach sangria.
- The long awaited opening of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is June 30.
- Disney Springs-area resorts are offering special room rates to teachers through September 15.
- The FriendShip boat service at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin is still closed for refurbishments until further notice. Bus service and walking paths to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios are still available.
- Toy Story Mania will be temporarily closed from June 11 – June 18 in preparation for the opening of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The Discovery Island Carnivale Dance Party at Disney’s Animal Kingdom ends June 16.
- Magic Kingdom’s Liberty Square Riverboat will remain closed for refurbishments through June 28.
- Walt Disney Presents at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is showing a 10 minute sneak peek of “Incredibles 2” through June 29. The Disney-Pixar film hits theaters on June 15.
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Electric Ocean summer spectacular continues through September 2.
- Guy Harvey is taking over both Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and SeaWorld Orlando this month. Guy Harvey Weekend is June 2 – 3 at Busch Gardens and June 9-10 at SeaWorld. The famed artist will be on hand at the parks for meet and greet and autograph opportunities.
- Summer Nights begins at Busch Gardens Tampa on June 15. The summer celebration runs through August 5.
- H2O Glow Nights take over Typhoon Lagoon starting June 21 as part of Disney’s Incredible Summer. Enjoy the water park under the moonlight on Thursdays and Saturdays until August 11.
Don’t miss a minute of the action this summer! Grab discount tickets to all of Orlando’s most popular attractions from tickets2you.com! You can stay up to date with all the happenings at your favorite theme parks by following @Tickets2You on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.