The first day of spring is just a few weeks away, and that means new beginnings in Orlando! The weather is getting warmer, water parks are starting to reopen for the season, and your favorite spring festivals are in full swing. We’ve got everything you need to know about the parks this month right here!
- The Disney Corner is now open at Disney Springs offering Disney merchandise that was formerly sold at The World of Disney, which is currently undergoing refurbishments.
- The Great LEGO Race virtual reality roller coaster opens at LEGOLAND Florida on March 23.
- Little Miss Matched at Disney Springs closed permanently on February 25. A replacement has not been announced yet.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table reopens March 2 at Magic Kingdom after being closed for renovations.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park reopens to the public on March 8.
- LEGOLAND Florida’s Water Park reopens for the Spring/Summer season on March 10.
- The “Norsk Kultur: Inspiration for Disney’s Frozen” exhibit in the Stave Church at Epcot‘s Norway Pavilion is closing on March 12. Replacing it is a “Gods of the Vikings” display, opening date still unannounced.
- Pirates of the Caribbean at Magic Kingdom is closed for refurbishments until March 19.
- You can keep celebrating Mardi Gras at Universal Orlando all month long, it doesn’t end until April 7!
- The Seven Seas Food Festival continues at SeaWorld Orlando through April 28.
- Epcot‘s International Flower & Garden Festival lasts a whopping 90 days this year, ending May 28.
- Busch Gardens’ 4th annual Food & Wine Festival begins March 3.
- Jake’s Beer Dinner on March 16 at Universal’s Loews Royal Pacific Resort pairs specialty craft beers with five courses prepared by the hotel’s award winning chefs. Tickets for the event are $50 per person and you do not have to be a resort guest to enjoy this experience.
Want more inside scoop on what’s coming to Orlando this year? Check out the exciting new attractions opening at your favorite theme parks!