November is here, which means the Halloween festivities are being quickly replaced with Christmas cheer. In addition to cooler weather (if we’re lucky), there is an unbeatable roster of holiday entertainment arriving at all of Orlando’s local theme parks and attractions.
- Extended previews of the upcoming Pixar film “Coco” will be showing at Hollywood Studios‘ Walt Disney Presents starting November 3. The movie will be released to theaters on November 22.
- Epcot has a new show coming to Innoventions East on November 11 titled “SpecuLAB”. The show follows scientists and their tech savvy intern performing a series of interactive experiments to help explain the basic principles of science like laying on a bed of nails to explain force, changing colors of barometric pressure cubes, using ultrasonic sensor drums, and more.
- Disney’s Yacht Club has a new restaurant opening on November 26. Ale & Compass is replacing the Captain’s Grille and will be open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Universal‘s nighttime show, Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories, will no longer be on the park’s roster of entertainment. A new production on the lagoon will be premiered in 2018.
- HooRoo Run at Aquatica is now closed to make room for a brand new ride concept coming to SeaWorld’s Waterpark in 2018.
- The Hall of Presidents at Magic Kingdom is temporarily closed for updates.
- Both courses at Winter Summerland Mini Golf will be closed for refurbishments until November 10.
- Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom is closed until November 17.
- The Beach Pool and Beaches Pool Bar & Grille at Disney’s Grand Floridian will be closed for refurbishments from November 20 – February 25.
- Blizzard Beach is closed for refurbishments until January 6, 2018.
- Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights ends November 4.
- Disney’s Wine and Dine Half Marathon weekend is November 2 – November 5.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party begins on November 8 at Magic Kingdom. The holiday event runs until December 22. On Very Merry Christmas Party days, Magic Kingdom will open to the public at 8:00 AM and close to non-party guests at 6:00 PM.
- Sunset Season’s Greetings at Hollywood Studios begins November 9.
- Universal Holidays begins November 18 with tons of holiday entertainment at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
- Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays starts November 19. The park’s annual Candlelight Processional begins November 24 with celebrity narrator Laurie Hernandez.
- SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration begins November 24.
Get all the inside scoop on how to get in on the holiday celebrations at your favorite theme parks blog.tickets2you.com!