Halloween is barely over, but the Christmas season is already taking over! This month brings tons of special holiday celebrations to your favorite theme parks as well as new attractions, character experiences, and events all over town! Keep reading for everything you need to know about November in Orlando.
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, a 12 minute sneak peek for the upcoming film “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” is now playing at Walt Disney Presents. The film hits theaters on November 2.
- Disney Tails is now open at Disney Springs, offering adorable gifts for your pets like Disney-inspired leashes, harnesses, collars, toys and more!
- A preview for “Ralph Breaks the Internet” is coming to Walt Disney Presents at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on November 2. The Wreck-It Ralph sequel will open in theaters on November 21.
- Ralph and Vanellope will make their way to Innoventions West for meet and greets at Epcot starting November 21, just in time for the premiere of Ralph Breaks the Internet!
- A new “Up Close With Rhinos” animal experience opens at Disney’s Animal Kingdom on November 1. The 60-minute guided tour takes you backstage with the rhinos’ keepers for an amazing up-close encounter with the giant creatures where you’ll learn about the species’ behaviors and their challenges. Get more info and reserve your spot here!
- Starting November 3, The Art of Disney presents Greg McCullough will take over the former location of Little MissMatched at Disney Springs for a limited time. In addition to selling original art, limited edition pieces, and prints by the well-known Disney artist, McCullough will be in the shop every Tuesday through Sunday from 1:00 PM til 7:30 PM. He will be meeting with fans, signing pieces, and working on new art in front of an audience each day.
- Quick Service restaurant PizzeRizzo at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will now operate on a seasonal schedule until the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge next year. The muppet-themed dining location closed at the end of last month and will reopen sometime in Spring 2019.
- Tom Sawyer Island at Magic Kingdom is currently closed, and scheduled to reopen December 21, 2018. Magic Kingdom’s Liberty Square Riverboat is also scheduled to reopen on December 21, 2018.
- Captain Jack’s Pirate Tutorial, which closed at the end of September, has been replaced by a Jack Sparrow meet-and-greet opportunity on stage in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom. Captain Jack will be available to meet guests daily from 11:00 AM – 11:40 AM, 12:00 PM – 12:40 PM, 2:45 PM – 3:05 PM, 3:35 PM – 4:05 PM, and 4:25 – 4:55 PM.
- The Vampirina meet and greet experience is now open in Animation Courtyard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, replacing Jake from Jake & the Neverland Pirates. Vampirina poses for photos with fans daily from 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM.
- Due to the closing of Rafiki’s Planet Watch, the Wilderness Explorers badge station that was formerly located there has been moved to Wildlife Express Train Station in Africa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Muppet*Vision 3D is now operating on limited hours at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The 3D movie experience will be open from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM daily, now through at least April 2019.
- The runDisney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend takes place November 1 – November 4 with tons of events including a 5k run, 10k, run, half marathon, kids’ races, and so much more. For more information, click here.
- SeaWorld‘s first ever Craft Beer Festival is taking over two weekends this month, November 3 & 4 and November 10 & 11.
- The year-long celebration of Mickey Mouse’s birthday kicks off on November 4 with “Mickey’s 90th Birthday Celebration” airing on ABC at 8:00 PM ET. The rest of the birthday celebrations take over Disney parks all over the world with “The World’s Biggest Mouse Party” starting November 18.
- “Flurry of Fun” begins at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on November 8. The special holiday festivities occur daily through January 6.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party kicks off for the holiday season at Magic Kingdom on November 8.
- November 10 – 12 is KIDZ Bop Weekend at LEGOLAND Florida Resort. The three day event features live concerts on the stage at Lake Eloise, meet and greets with performers, and more all included in regular park admission!
- On November 17, The Holidays at Universal begins with festive fun all throughout the resort!
- SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and Busch Gardens’ Christmas Town both begin on November 17, bringing exciting holiday fun to both parks until December 31!
- Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays begins on November 18, bringing traditions from all over the world to life with delicious food and amazing seasonal entertainment. Candlelight Processional begins not long after, starting on November 22.
The holiday season is just getting started, so stay in the loop with all the seasonal festivities at your favorite theme parks and attractions by following @Tickets2You on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Grab discount tickets to all of Orlando’s most popular attractions from tickets2you.com!