Spring is just around the corner, and theme park fun is definitely in full bloom! From epic festivals to awesome new attractions, here’s everything you should get excited about this month.
Adjusted Park Hours at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- March 1, 2, 4-6: Park closes at 8:30 PM
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway officially opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on March 4.
- Along with Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, the Mickey Shorts Theater will also open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on March 4. A variety of animated shorts and clips will play in the theater, including the Hollywood Studios original “Vacation Fun”.
- Solar Vortex at Adventure Island Tampa march 14
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach is scheduled to reopen for the spring/summer season on March 1.
- Universal’s Superstar Parade is back up and running at Universal Orlando starting March 1.
- Kali River Rapids is closed for refurbishments at Disney’s Animal Kingdom until March 21.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park is set to reopen for the spring/summer season on March 29.
- The Walt Disney World Railroad at Magic Kingdom is still closed until further notice.
- The Mardi Gras festivities at Universal Orlando continue through April 2.
- SeaWorld Orlando‘s Seven Seas Food Festival takes place on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays through May 3.
- The 6th annual Busch Gardens Food and Wine Festival is back at the park every weekend through April 26.
- The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival returns to the park on March 4.
- Along with the Flower & Garden Festival, Epcot‘s Garden Rocks Concert Series returns with live performances at the America Gardens Theater on select days starting March 4.
Get up-to-date inside scoop on your favorite theme parks by following @TicketsYou on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! Browse Tickets2You.com for discount tickets to Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, and tons of other local attractions.