Mobile Ordering has officially been unveiled at select Quick Service dining locations all over Walt Disney World. The newest feature of the My Disney Experience app allows users to select a restaurant, browse the menu, customize your order, and pay for your meal within minutes. Once you’ve arrived to the designated pick-up window at your dining destination just tap the “I’m Here” button, alerting the kitchen that you’re ready to for your freshly made meal. The service is currently offered at 15 restaurants throughout Disney World Parks and Disney Springs.
- Satu’li Canteen – World of Pandora
- Flame Tree Barbecue – Discovery Island
- Pizzafari – Discovery Island
- Restaurantosaurus – DinoLand U.S.A.
- Harambe Market – Africa
- Liberty Inn – America Pavilion at the World Showcase
- Electric Umbrella – Future World
- Sunshine Seasons – Future World
- Backlot Express – Echo Lake
- ABC Commissary – Commissary Lane
- PizzeRizzo – Muppet Courtyard (Grand Avenue)
- Fairfax Fare – Sunset Boulevard
- Catalina Eddie’s – Sunset Boulevard
- Rosie’s All American Cafe – Sunset Boulevard
- Columbia Harbor House – Liberty Square
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn – Frontierland
- Pinocchio Village Haus – Fantasyland
- Cosmic Ray Starlight Cafe – Tomorrowland
- Tomorrowland Terrace – Tomorrowland
- The Lunching Pad – Tomorrowland
- Casey’s Corner – Mainstreet U.S.A.
- Aloha Isle – Adventureland
- D-Luxe Burger – Town Center
You can currently only prepay using a credit card, so guests looking to use their dining plans will still need to order at the cashier stands. This feature will continue to be rolled out at more dining locations, so keep an eye on this post for mobile order updates!