Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and Orlando is full of great places to celebrate! Make this Sunday special by treating the amazing Moms in your life to a fun, family-friendly brunch full of live entertainment and delicious mimosas at one of these spectacular events.
- Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant (Disney Springs): The Rollicking Raglan Brunch runs from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM on May 12 & 13. Guests can enjoy a traditional Irish menu and live entertainment from noon – 4:00 PM. Reservations are highly recommended.
- STK Orlando (Disney Springs): Hosting a Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet on Saturday, May 12 and Sunday, May 13 from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM. The buffet will feature an omelet station, smoked salmon platter, an assortment of desserts including tres leches cakes and churros, and more.
- Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante (Disney Springs): Special Buffet available from 10:30 AM – 3:00 PM featuring mascarpone french toast, poached hen eggs, quinoa kale salad, hand carved N.Y. strip steak, and other regular menu offerings. Reservations are recommended.
- Enzo’s Hideaway (Disney Springs): In addition to the regular menu items, a Prix Fixe Mother’s Day menu features Italian delicacies such as ahi tuna crudo, ricotta gnocchi, pasta frutti di mare, and a trio of homemade gelatos. Moms can also sip on a complimentary glass of prosecco.
- House of Blues Restaurant and Bar (Disney Springs): The world famous Sunday Gospel Brunch includes an all you can eat buffet and live music. Choose 10:30 AM and 1:00 PM seating, based on availability.
- Paddlefish (Disney Springs): In addition to the restaurants standard Sunday Brunch, a special Mother’s Day menu item, Lobster Ravioli with tarragon cream sauce, will be offered.
- Rosen Shingle Creek: Mother’s Day Brunch at Cafe Osceola starts at 10:00 AM on May 13. Unlimited champagne, mimosas, and freshly prepared foods costs $68.95 per adult and $29.95 per child. Florida residents get a 25% discount and children under 3 years old eat free.
- Tapa Toro Bar & Paella Pit (I-Drive 360): Spanish style brunch buffet, complete with live music and flamenco dancing, starts at 11:00 AM on Sunday, May 13. Moms enjoy complimentary mimosas and sangria, while everyone else can score bottomless sangria and mimosas for $15 per person.
- Taverna Opa (Pointe Orlando): Moms eat for free with a family style menu for four at the authentic Greek dining experience from 12:00 PM – 11:00 PM. Minimum of four people required, only one offer per table.
- Rosen Plaza Hotel: Offering a decadent Mother’s Day brunch with over 30 menu items including fresh seafood and desserts. Get advanced reservations for $43.95 or walk-in for $46.95 per person. Tickets include complimentary self parking or valet and complimentary champagne and mimosas.
- B.B. King’s (Pointe Orlando): Mother’s Day Brunch buffet features classics like BB Famous Lip Smacking Ribs, southern fried catfish and pulled pork as well as omelet and egg stations, a carving station, waffles and pancakes, french toast, biscuits and gravy, sausage and bacon, and salad and fruit stations. Kids can make their own desserts at the cookie decorating table. Live music starts at 12:00 PM. The buffet costs $49 per adult and $18 per child. Parties of more than 8 people must make reservations.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort (Universal Orlando Resort): Mother’s Day Brunch at Islands Dining Room is available from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM on Sunday, May 13. Enjoy delicious offerings like omelet and waffle stations, a sushi station, a hot wok station, an asian charcuterie station, and other fresh menu items. In addition to the buffet, there will be character appearances, face painting, and balloon artists.
- The Hard Rock Hotel (Universal Orlando Resort): The Kitchen’s Mother’s Day Brunch features glazed country ham, NY strip steak, eggs, pancakes, and tons of other breakfast favorites. There is also a cookie decorating station and a “Kids Can Coo Too” pancake making station. Brunch at The Kitchen is open from 9:00 AM – 2:00 Pm on May 13.
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort (Universal Orlando Resort): Amatista Cookhouse is hosting a special Mother’s Day brunch from 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM with a wide variety of menu items like prime rib, pork loin, ceviche, omelets, waffles and more! Entertainment includes character appearances and other fun surprises.
Sweet Treats & Savings
Disney Springs is offering tons of special gifts and exclusive discounts just for moms!
- The Ganachery: Sip on a glass of Rosa Regale paired with a gourmet ganache square or a Mother’s Day ganache lollipop.
- Frontera Cocina: Moms can enjoy a relaxing meal accompanied by the sweet sounds of a live Spanish guitar player and a complimentary glass of wine.
- Sprinkles: From May 11 – May 13, purchase a special “Mom box” of cupcakes featuring all of the most popular flavors.
- Alex & Ani: Mom themed gifts and gift sets available now through May 13.
- Coach: Mother’s Day Sale includes 30% off your purchase now through May 13.
- PANDORA Jewelry: The Disney springs location currently has an exclusive Mother/Daughter bracelet building station and moms receive a complimentary gift with purchase now through May 13.
- Amorette’s Patisserie: Will offer cute cakes themed after Disney mothers like Mrs. Potts, Moana’s grandmother, and Coco’s mother & grandmother. Other menu items include sugar cookies and millennial pink macaroons with pink filling
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories: Offering an exclusive PANDORA Jewelry mom charm, and releasing a special spring charm on May 30.
Family Fun Activities
- For a fun family outing, why not celebrate Mother’s Day at the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye? The Eye Love Mom package includes a private ride for up to four people, a “MOM-osa” bar with champagne and other non-alcoholic beverages, a sweet treats bar, and a carnation and free gift for mom! The special offer costs $139 plus tax per family.
- Escapology Orlando (International Drive): All moms play for free on Sunday, May 13 from 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM.
- Sugarboo & Co. at Disney Springs is offering a morning Macramae class for moms on May 12, complete with coffee and shopping.
- Kings Dining & Entertainment (Vue 360): Spend the afternoon bowling at Kings with special Dine Then Bowl reservations, group lane packages, and free bowling pin painting for kids!
- Epcot’s International Flower & Garden Festival is still in full swing. Grab Disney tickets and spend the day indulging in exclusive menu items and marveling at the incredible flower displays!