I think we can all agree that while we don’t really need a reason to celebrate how amazing tacos are, having an actual holiday dedicated to them is pretty great. Because today is National Taco Day, it’s important to know where to find the best tacos are no matter where you are in Orlando.
- If you’re searching for a place to satisfy your taco cravings at Universal Studios, indulge Springfield’s finest at Bumblebee Man’s Taco Truck, where you can choose from Korean beef, carne asada, or grilled chicken tacos. The truck serves two tacos and chips.
- You cam also find food truck tacos at Disney Springs’ Spring Street Tacos at Exposition Park. Options include grilled steak, pork belly, adobo chicken, or grilled fish served with rice and beans.
- Antojitos at Universal Orlando’s Citywalk has a long list of authentic, upscale tacos made with corn or flour torillas, served with pickled radish, cilantro rice, and refired beans. Taco lovers can choose from chicken tinga, slow-cooke achiote pork with an orange lime marinade, corn dusted cod, beer braised beef, or guajillo marinated shrimp creations, all served with fresh toppings and unique sauces such as peach salsa or cilantro jalapeno dressing.
- If you’re spending #NationalTacoDay at Volcano Bay, head to The Feasting Frog for a carne asada taco or a pulled chicken mole taco. Both the chicken and the steak options are loaded with guacamole, shredded lettuce and queso fresco.
- Uncle Julio’s is a brand new addition to the I-Drive 360 complex. The authentic Mexican made from scratch has a nearly endless menu of tacos, from simple chicken or beef tacos to Cozumel Shrimp tacos made up of seared shrimp, pineapple mango jicama slaw, drizzled with mango habanero sauce. Other delicious options include carnitas, spicy seared tuna, or grilled tilapia tacos.
- Epcot’s Mexico pavilion is an obvious place to go in search of the perfect taco. Make your way to The San Angel Inn Restaurante or La Cantina de San Angel for an endless selection of tacos from veggie or fish to pork or beef tacos.
- Rainforest Cafe has locations at Animal Kingdom and Disney Springs. Both locations offer Ahi Tuna Street tacos topped with jicama slaw, sriracha aioli, green onions, steamed rice and Asian veggies.
- At Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn at Magic Kingdom guests can find pretty standard chicken or seasoned ground beef tacos, but the Frontierland restaurant also offers a taco burger for those who love tacos but are looking for a heartier meal. The burger is made from the seasoned ground taco beef, pepper jack cheese, lettuce and tomato.