A new restaurant is making its way to Universal CityWalk that will have all of you sweet-tooths drooling. Opening later this year, Universal Orlando announced the arrival of The Toothsome Chocolate Factory to the downtown area which will make its home in the former NBA City restaurant.
CityWalk’s Vice President of Revenue Operations Modesto Alcala noted that the upcoming chocolate emporium will transport guests to a 19th century Steampunk-style chocolate factory. “You’ll indulge your appetite amidst towering smoke stacks, funky gadgetry, and staff wearing unique Steampunk fashion,” Alcala says.
Guests will also have an up-close look at chocolate creations being made, which can be purchased from the restaurants retail shop. Not only will the factory be making delicious candy treats, it will also offer a menu that features unique twists on classic steak, seafood and pasta entrees, gourmet burgers, sandwiches, salads, all-day brunch and much more.
The desserts are the star of this show, though. According to Alcala, some of the milkshakes that you’ll find on the menu include:
- Chocolate x5: An explosion of chocolate with chocolate spirals, chunks, ice-cream and whipped cream.
- Bacon Brittle: A fun twist on a breakfast favorite with bacon ice cream, bacon brittle, chocolate covered bacon and bacon caramel.
- Espresso Buzzzz: A coffee lover’s dream with coffee ice-cream and chocolate covered beans.
- Red Velvet: A milkshake topped with a Red Velvet cupcake… enough said.
- Key Lime Pie: We’ve taken this classic Florida dessert and turned it into a delicious shake. You’ll even get a slice of pie on top!
The sundaes will be out-of-this-world, and will include flavors like salted caramel flan, chocolate brownie bark, and s’mores.
Shop Tickets2You.com for discount Universal Orlando tickets, and make sure to check out some of the incredible creations you’ll find at The Toothsome Chocolate Factory in the pictures below!