Halloween is over, and it’s time to dive into the holiday season. Seasonal celebrations are popping up at all of our favorite theme parks this month. Keep reading for all the latest attraction news!
Walt Disney World
Halloween is over, which means that the holiday season is just around the corner! In fact, the holiday festivities kick off at Walt Disney World starting November 6 with special entertainment and experiences across the resort.
A Taste of the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival wraps up on November 22. Then, the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays begins on November 27.
As Walt Disney World continues to move towards full operation, select experiences are still closed at the parks. In addition to character meet and greets, all of the following attractions and dining locations are not available currently.
- Walt Disney World Railroad (Attraction)
- Tomorrowland Transit PeopleMover (Attraction)
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (Attraction)
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade (Attraction)
- Move It! Shake It! MouskeDance It! Street Party (Attraction)
- Casey Jr. Splash ‘N’ Soak Station (Attraction)
- Casey’s Corner (Dining)
- Columbia Harbor House (Dining)
- The Crystal Palace (Dining)
- Enchanted Tales with Belle (Attraction)
- Frontierland Shootin’ Arcade (Attraction)
- Golden Oak Outpost (Dining)
- Monster, Inc. Laugh Floor (Attraction)
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant (Dining)
- Tortuga Tavern (Dining)
- Liberty Square Riverboat (Attraction)
- Tom Sawyer Island (Attraction)
- Fountain View (Dining)
- Akershus Royal Banquet Fall (Dining)
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe (Dining)
- Lotus Blossom Cafe (Dining)
- Monsieur Paul (Dining)
- Nine Dragons Restaurant (Dining)
- Promenade Refreshments (Dining)
- Sommerfest (Dining)
- Takumi-Tei (Dining)
- Turtle Talk with Crush (Attraction)
- Tangierine Cafe (Dining)
- Frozen Ever After (Attraction) – Will be closed from November 2 through November 6
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Fantasmic! (Attraction)
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple (Attraction)
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular (Attraction)
- Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage (Attraction)
- Catalina Eddie’s (Restaurant)
- Disney Junior Dance Party (Attraction)
- Dockside Diner (Restaurant)
- Fairfax Fare (Restaurant)
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular! (Attraction)
- Star Wars Launch Bay (Attraction)
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid (Attraction)
- Woody’s Lunch Box (Restaurant)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Affection Section (Attraction)
- Discovery Island Carnivale (Attraction)
- Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party (Attraction)
- Tree of Life Awakenings (Attraction)
- The Boneyard (Attraction)
- Dino Diner (Restaurant)
- Festival of the Lion King (Attraction)
- Finding Nemo – The Musical (Attraction)
- Harambe Market (Dining)
- Pizzafari (Dining)
- Tusker House Restaurant (Dining)
- UP! A Great Bird Adventure (Attraction)
Disney’s Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon Water Parks and Fantasia Gardens Minature Golf Course are also closed for the winter season, set to reopen sometime next year. The Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course is set to reopen on November 6.
As of November 1, Walt Disney World Resort’s boat service resumes for easy transportation to and from select parks and hotels. The boats are currently in operation at these locations:
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Boardwalk Hotel
- Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Hotel
- Magic Kingdom
The Christmas spirit takes over at Universal Orlando starting November 8, with celebrations all across the resort from Seuss Landing to the Wizarding World.
Universal’s Cinematic Celebration is also back at Universal Studios, marking the first nighttime spectacular to return to the parks this year.
On November 2, Volcano Bay closes for the winter season. It’s likely that Universal’s Water Theme Park will be closed until March 2021. Other closed attractions and experiences include:
- Fear Factor Live (Universal Studios Florida)
- Universal’s Superstar Parade (Universal Studios Florida)
- A Day in the Park with Barney (Universal Studios Florida)
- Fast & Furious – Supercharged (Universal Studios Florida)
- Kang & Kodos’ Twirl ‘n’ Hurl (Universal Studios Florida)
- The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts Castle (Universal’s Islands of Adventure)
- Poseidon’s Fury (Universal’s Islands of Adventure)
- Storm Force Accelatron (Universal’s Islands of Adventure)
November 1 marks the ending of SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular and Craft Beer Festival, but you won’t have to wait too long for more special events at the park.
Inside Look returns to SeaWorld Orlando on November 7. The behind-the-scenes event will take place on Saturdays and Sundays from November 7 through November 15.
The SeaWorld Orlando Christmas Celebration begins on November 21, bringing holiday fun to the park on select days through December 31.
An all-new open-air bar is now open at SeaWorld Orlando! The Glacier Bar is built into the large queue area at Wild Arctic. With a long bar and six high top tables, the Glacier Bar is the perfect place to take a break and cool off with an ice-cold beverage. The menu features a variety of beers, specialty cocktails, and delicious bar bites, including:
- The Glacier: Reyka Vodka, Coconut Cream, Ginger Beer, Blue Curacao , and Fresh Lime
- Frozen Classic: Traditional Jack Daniels Whiskey and Frozen Coca-Cola ICEE
- Fire & Ice: Jack Daniels Fire Cinnamon Whiskey and Frozen Vanilla Coca-Cola ICEE
- Tennessee Honey: Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey and Frozen Cherry Coca-Cola ICEE
- Sparkling Mojito: Flor de Cana Rum and Bar Draught Craft Mojito with Fresh Mint & Lime
- Spicy Pineapple Margarita: Milagro Silver Tequila and Bar Draught Craft
- Strawberry Daquiri: Flor de Cana Rum, Strawberry, and Lime
- Pina Colada: Flor de Cana Rum, Coconut Cream, and Pineapple
- Orlando Vice: Blend of Strawberry Daquiri and Pina Colada
- A Variety of Draft Beers and Hard Seltzers
- Bacon Cheddar Beef Sliders: Two Sliders made with Crispy Bacon, Melted Cheddar, Lettuce, Tomato, and New Kranch Sauce on a Hawaiian Roll
- Truffle Veggie Pizza: Diced Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Spinach, and Mozzarella with a Truffle Oil Drizzle
- BBQ Chicken Pizza: Topped with Mozzarella, Red Onion, Cilantro, and BBQ Sauce
- Peppered Brisket Waffle Fries: Topped with Blue Cheese Fondue and Gravy
- Cookies & “Chocolate Milk”: Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich served with a 10oz Yuengling Hershey Chocolate Porter
Along with the mouth-watering new menu, you can enjoy all-day Happy Hour every Tuesday and Thursday at the Glacier Bar! Discounts include 50% off select beverages including The Glacier, Sparkling Mojito, Spicy Pineapple Margarita, and some custom cocktails. Bar bites on the menu are also available at 50% off during Happy Hour.
Busch Gardens Tampa
Christmas Town takes over Busch Gardens Tampa on November 20. You can explore the amazing holiday village daily at the park until January 3. Festivities include holiday dining and shopping, live shows, brilliant decorations, and more!
At LEGOLAND Florida, you can celebrate the holidays on select dates starting November 27. Each weekend through December 31 will be filled with seasonal shows, treats, characters, and more!