SeaWorld Orlando is kicking off the Spring season with three all-new dining locations! Edy’s Ice Cream Parlor, Altitude Burgers, and Lakeside Grill are all officially up and running at the park, serving up a huge variety of fresh menu offerings from Monster milkshakes to delicious burgers and Mediterranean-inspired meals.
Lakeside Grill, now open on the Waterfront at SeaWorld Orlando, offers both outdoor patio seating and air-conditioned indoor seating next to a 600-gallon aquarium. The new contemporary coastal-inspired dining location offers a delicious menu of Mediterranean flavors.
Burgers & Fish
- Lakeside Mediterranean Burger: Turkey burger with melted cheese sauce, lettuce, onion, and tomato on a brioche bun. Served with parmesan garlic fries.
- Bacon Cheeseburger: Half-pound beef burger with crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onion on a brioche bun. Served with parmesan garlic fries.
- Crispy Fish Sandwich: Beer-battered sustainable haddock filet with lettuce, tomato, and cajun tartar sauce on a brioche bun. Served with parmesan garlic fries.
- Signature Kabob: Grilled chicken or steak skewer served with lemon herb rice and roasted vegetables.
- Greek Salad Kabob: Grilled chicken or steak skewer with tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese, and olive oil.
- Chicken Nuggets: Served with a kid’s beverage and fries or baby carrots.
- Hot Dog: Served with a kid’s beverage and fries or baby carrots.
- Lakeside Mediterranean Nachos: Pita chips loaded with hummus, feta cheese, tomatoes, and olives.
- Parmesan Garlic Fries
- Hummus & Pita Bread
- Falafel with Tzatziki Sauce
- Roasted Vegetables
- Side Salad
Edy’s Ice Cream Parlor
The all-new Edy’s Ice Cream Parlor is located at the front of the park near the Dolphin Nursery. The sweet shop offers shakes, sundaes, and hand-dipped cones made with 14 delicious flavors of Edy’s ice cream.
Ice Cream Flavors
- Rocky Road
- Butter Pecan
- Dulce de Leche
- Mint Chocolate Chip
- Double Fudge Brownie
- Espresso Chip
- Cookies ‘N Cream
- Rainbow Sherbet
- Cookie Dough
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
- Lemon Sorbet
- Rocky Road: Rocky road shake topped with hot fudge, sliced almonds, whipped cream, and a cherry.
- Dulce De Leche: Blended Dulce de Leche ice cream topped with caramel, whipped cream, and a cherry.
If you’re 21 or older can add a shot of Malibu Rum, Frangelico Baileys Original Irish Cream, or Kahlua to your milkshake!
- Cookies & Cream: Blended cookies & cream ice cream topped with hot fudge, sliced almonds, whipped cream, and a cherry.
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough: Blended peanut butter cookie dough ice cream topped with hot fudge, sliced almonds, whipped cream, and a cherry.
- Brownie Sundae: Fresh-made brownie, vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream, and a cherry served in a waffle bowl.
- Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae: Mint chocolate chip ice cream topped with cookie crunch, hot fudge, whipped cream, and a cherry served in a waffle bowl.
Over by Wild Arctic you’ll find Altitude Burgers, the newest addition to quick service restaurants at SeaWorld Orlando. Hungry explorers can choose from offerings such as fresh burgers, grilled chicken, pizzas, and more.
- The Altitude Burger: One pound fresh beef patty, bacon, homemade chili, cheddar cheese, onion ring, and special sauce served with mozzarella sticks.
You can also create your own meal, choosing one of each of the following options:
- Style: Cheeseburger, Grilled Chicken, or Bacon Cheeseburger
- Sauce: Special Sauce, Teriyaki BBQ, or Chipotle Ranch
- Side: Waffle Fries, Onion Rings, or Fresh Fruit
- BBQ Chicken: Pizza topped with mozzarella, red onion, cilantro, and BBQ sauce.
- Truffle Veggie: Pizza topped with diced mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach, mozzarella, and truffle oil drizzle.
Little Explorers (9 Years and Younger)
- Kid’s Burger: Includes a side of fries or baby carrots and a choice of drink.
- Kid’s Cheese Pizza: Includes a side of fries or baby carrots and a choice of drink.
- Cheese Sticks with Marinara
- French Fries
- Fresh Fruit
- Assorted Coca-Cola Fountain Drinks
- Dasani Bottled Water
- Bottled Beer
- Various Draft Beers on Tap
- Summit Punch: Made with Tito’s Vodka and Handcrafted Punch
Are you excited to try these new restaurants at SeaWorld Orlando? You’ll find even more amazing dining options around the parks during SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival, which takes place every weekend through May 9!