December 31 is always one of the biggest nights of the year, and this year it’s even bigger! Because we are ringing in an entirely new decade this New Year’s, the time to start planning your celebration is NOW. Whether you’re looking for a family-friendly experience or you want to enjoy a sophisticated countdown to midnight, here are all the festivities Orlando has to offer!
Walt Disney World
All across Walt Disney World Resort there are tons of magical ways to ring in the new year. From dance parties at Magic Kingdom to elegant parties at select Walt Disney World hotels, the possibilities are endless when it comes to New Year’s Eve celebrations!
Magic Kingdom (Park Hours: 8:00 AM – 1:00 AM)
Cost: Included with regular Disney World admission
At Magic Kingdom, guests can enjoy DJ Dance Parties around the park on December 30 and 31. Jam out to toe-tappin’ tunes in Frontierland or get your groove on to futuristic beats in Tomorrowland. The fan-favorite evening spectacular “Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks” is also returning to the park on December 30 and 31 in honor of the New Year. The full schedule of holiday entertainment on December 30 & 31 includes:
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade (Dec. 30): 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade (Dec. 31): 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM
- A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas: 12:15 PM, 1:10 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:50 PM, 4:50 PM, and 5:40 PM
- A Frozen Holiday Wish: 6:00 PM
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration: 7:45 PM, 8:45 PM, and 9:45 PM
- Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks: 6:30 PM and 11:50 PM
- DJs on the Castle Stage, in Frontierland, and in Tomorrowland: 6:45 PM – 1:00 AM
Epcot (Park Hours: 8:00 AM – 1:00 AM, World Showcase opens at 9:00 AM)
Cost: Included with regular Disney World admission
You can experience how New Year’s Eve is celebrated all around the globe at Epcot’s World Showcase. In each pavilion, a special announcement and a colorful burst of fireworks will occur when the clock strikes midnight in each country. Several country pavilions will also have their own special themed dance parties and events to enjoy, including live music at the America Gardens Theater in the American Adventure pavilion and DJ dance parties in China, United Kingdom, and Italy. In Future World, you can join dance parties at the Future World East Stage and the Future World Center.
At the end of the night, guests can gather around the World Showcase Lagoon for a viewing of the Epcot Forever fireworks spectacular at 6:30 PM followed by a second viewing of Epcot Forever and a special countdown to 2020 fireworks finale beginning at 11:40 PM.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Park Hours: 7:00 AM – 12:00 AM)
Cost: Included with regular Disney World admission
Disney’s Animal Kingdom got in on the holiday fun this year for the first time ever, unveiling an exciting lineup of festive activities and decorations throughout the park. The celebration continues into the new year, allowing guests to party Animal Kingdom-style until midnight on December 31.
In addition to the extended park hours, guests can enjoy special themed food and beverage offerings at select locations throughout the park. You will also find exciting DJ Dance Parties in Discovery Island, Dinoland U.S.A., and Asia from 6:15 PM to 12:05 AM. All of the festivities end with a brilliant countdown to 2020 on the Tree of Life in the center of the park at 11:58 PM.
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Bienvenidos 2020! New Year’s Eve at Toledo
Cost: $400 per person including tax and gratuity
New Year’s Eve at Toldeo – Tapas, Steak, and Seafood is a spectacular celebration featuring a savory menu of Spanish cuisine, an exhilaratigng electric flamenco guitarist, and a live DJ in the Dahlia Lounge. The rooftop restaurant, located on the Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs, offers excellent views of the fireworks at Disney’s Hollywood Studios as well.
The menu, offered at a variety of food stations around the rooftop, is made up of Spanish-inspired dishes like:
- Beef or Tuna Carpaccio on Berkel
- Roasted Pork Belly and Apples
- Jamon Iberico
- Cheeses of Spain
- Chilled Shrimp
- Mussel Escabeche with Preserved Lemon and Tomato Relish
- Citrus Cured and Smoked Sablefish with Salsa Verde
- Seared Duck with Prunes and Liver Pate
- Idiazabal and Caramelized Onions
- Artichoke, Grapes and Juniper Berries
- Hearth Oven-charred Piquillos with Walnuts and Port Redux
- Grilled Pan Ensalata
- Quail Aged in Sherry
- Lamb Chops with Romesco and Chimichurri
- Vegetable Stuffed Squid
- Patatas and Chorizo
- Bomba Rice with Octopus, Mussels, Prawns, Chorizo, and Saffron
- Skate Wing with Oregano, Lemon, Toybox Tomatoes, and Olives
- Roasted Pousin
- Kobe Shortrib with Piquillo Jam and Oxtail-Rioja Jus
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Mezzanotte at Topolino’s: An Italian Masquerade
Cost: $550 per person including tax and gratuity
Disney’s newest resort is hosting a sophisticated holiday dining experience at their rooftop restaurant, Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera. The celebration includes a beautiful European-inspired buffet, colorful masks, a live DJ, traditional musicians and vocalists from the Italian Riviera, and champagne toasts.
The Italian Masquerade features French and Italian cuisine at buffet displays, action food stations, and a la carte tapas offerings including:
- Artisanal Cheeses and Imported French and Italian Charcuterie
- House-made Breads
- Chilled Seafood Displays
- Handcrafted Pastas
- French and Italian Specialties
- Mini French Patisserie
- Italian Dolci and Confetteria
- Imported Chocolate
As the night moves closer to midnight, you’ll have unbeatable views of the epic fireworks displays at both Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
New Year’s Day Character Brunch at Topolino
Cost: $59 per Adult, $37 per Child
Topolino’s Terrace also offers a New Year’s Day dining experience from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM on January 1, 2020. Start your new year off right with a fun breakfast featuring Mickey and Friends and a delicious buffet. Choose from a variety of amazing French and Italian dishes such as:
- Quiche Gruyere
- Lobster Benedict & Caviar
- Brioche French Toast
- Wood-fired Butcher’s Steak
- King Salmon
- Hand-crafted Pasta
- Chocolate Bonbons
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Elegant Evening Under the Stars at California Grill
Cost: $675 per person including tax and gratuity
If you’d like to welcome in the new year with a nice dinner party featuring your favorite Disney friends, make your reservations for an Elegant Evening Under the Stars at California Grill. The restaurant is set to look like a lush California vineyard under twinkling lights and features entertainment from a slight of hand magician and a portrait artist. During the party, which takes place from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM, guests can enjoy a menu of “decadent delicacies” and a champagne toast at midnight.
Countdown to Midnight: A New Year’s Celebration
Cost: $299 per person including tax and gratuity
The Countdown to Midnight at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is an elegant evening celebration filled with live music, dancing, and unique photo opportunities in the resort’s Fantasia Ballroom. The epic event begins at 8:00 PM and the party rolls on all night long, ending after the fireworks celebration at 12:15 AM.
First, guests can enjoy a menu made up of dishes from signature Disney restaurants like California Grill, Le Cellier Steakhouse, Narcoossee’s, and Tiffins including:
- Barbecue-spiced Wild Florida Shrimp and Grits with Cherrywood Smoked Bacon
- Pan-Seared Sablefish with Leek Fondue and Cassis Red Wine Reduction
- New York Strip Steak carved to order with Fingerling Potatoes, Baby Spinach, Fried Capers, and a Maple Bordelaise Sauce
- White Chocolate Raspberry Creme Brulee
- Florida Key Lime Bar with Toasted Meringue, Raspberry, and Passion Fruit
The New Year’s Eve Bash Band keeps the party going with high energy music, along with a live DJ spinning hits from the 60’s to today. At midnight, guests can hit the Porte Cochere for a champagne toast and special viewing of the Magic Kingdom fireworks spectacular.
Ink & Paint Club
Cost: $499 per person, includes access to the Disney Countdown to Midnight Celebration
Upgrade your Countdown to Midnight Celebration with a pre-party at the Ink & Paint Club, inspired by the Walt Disney Animation Studios’ ink and paint department.
Check-in begins at 6:30 PM in the Convention Center and the Disney Ink & Paint Club will be open to guests from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM in the Sorcerer’s Apprentice Ballroom. The reception menu will be available until 8:30 PM and includes a variety of offerings at several food stations including:
- Sweet Roasted Beets and Goat Cheese Parfait Cones
- Tuna Tartar Cone with Sesame Seeds and Spice
- Key Lime Shooter with Spiced Crabmeat
- Red Gazpacho with Shiitake Mushrooms
- Tempranillo Braised Beef Short Rib with Roasted Mushrooms, Bacon Lardons, and Cipollini Onions
- Pork Belly with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Sherry Vinegar, Corn, Chantarelles and Edamame
- Chermoula Spice Roasted Chicken with Pearl Cous Cous Risotto finished with Goat Cheese
- Calvados Glazed Pork Steamship with Charred Brussels Sprouts Salad and Sun-Dried Apricots
- Crispy Serrano Ham with Garlic Chips and Fig Glaze
- Artisan Rolls, Sea Salt Crusted Honey Butter, and Calvados Sauce
- Cocktails, Champagne, and Cordials at the Bar
Assorted desserts will be available during Fireworks viewing. The Hollywood-inspired lounge will also feature a pianist performing throughout the night, adding to the elegance of the evening.
Pixar Party: A New Year’s Celebration
Cost: $199 per person (tax and gratuity included)
The Pixar Party celebration at Disney’s Contemporary Resort takes place on December 30 and 31, with check-in beginning at 7:30 PM each night. The festivities will take over the resort’s Convention Center (Second Level) from 8:00 PM through 12:00 AM.
Guests of all ages can embrace their inner child at the family-friendly event complete with delicious food, fun activities, and plenty of Pixar friends! You can meet and greet with tons of beloved characters including Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Jessie, and Bullseye from Toy Story, Joy and Sadness from Inside Out, Mike and Sulley from Monsters Inc., Mr. & Mrs. Incredible, and Dug and Russell from Up!
Other activities include Bootcamp with Sarge, Pixar face painting, a balloon artist who can create your favorite Pixar character, and an interactive DJ dance party.
For dinner, guests will enjoy a Pixar-inspired buffet with menu items such as:
- Heimlich’s Build-Your-Own Garden Salad Bar: Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, nuts, carrots, cucumbers, cheddar cheese, olives and croutons with a choice of dressing
- Mr. Incredible Grilled Vegetables Multigrain Salad: Served with house-made vinaigrette
- Frozone’s Iceberg Salad with Carrots and Ranch Dressing
- Squirt’s Baby Carrots and Broccoli
- Miguel’s Steamed Buttered Corn on the Cob
- Remy’s Seasonal Ratatouille
- Sulley’s Beast White Cheddar Baked Mac & Cheese: Topped with golden toast bread crumbs
- Mike Wazowski’s Scary Potatoes: Marble potatoes with rosemary garlic
- WALL-E Pan-Seared Grouper: Served over a bed of Swiss chard, topped with roasted fennel and peppers with lemon butter sauce
- “Rex” Slow-Roasted Beef Tenderloin: Topped with red wine demi, cremini mushrooms, and caramelized shallots
- Woody’s Favorite Herb-Roasted Turkey: Served with cranberry mayonnaise and stone-ground mustard
- Mater’s Chicken Fingers: Served with BBQ Sauce, Honey Mustard, and Ketchup
- Merida’s Potato Barrels
- Dug’s Corn Dogs and Yellow Mustard
- Dot’s Creamy Mac & Cheese
- Assorted Dinner Rolls and Butter
- Chef Gusteau’s Crème Brulee Tart
- Russell’s Oreo Crisped Rice Treat
- Mama Coco’s Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Joy’s Vanilla Cupcake
- Assorted Cookies and S’mores Brownies
- Full Signature Bar Offerings
- Coffee, Tea, Soda, Milk, Lemonade, and Punch
At the end of the night, head outside for excellent viewing of Magic Kingdom’s New Year’s Eve fireworks display!
New Year’s Eve at Flying Fish
Cost: Starting at $150 per person, including tax and gratuity
New Year’s Eve at Flying Fish features a multi-course prix fixe menu created by award winning Chef Tim Majoras. There are two seating times on December 31. First seating is from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Second seating is from 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM and includes a sustainable seafood tower and intermezzo course.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
A New Year’s Eve Celebration at Narcoossee’s
Cost: Ranges from $190 – $350 per adult depending on date and seating time
Ring in 2020 with a delicious waterside dinner at Narcoossee’s, featuring a menu of local and global seafood offerings. There are two seating times available on December 30 and 31, so you can celebrate the New Year an evening early if you’d like! Earlier dinner times offer a relaxed, casually elegant meal and later reservations are more lively with a three-piece band and dance floor.
Seating 1 takes place from 4:45 PM to 8:15 PM with a four-course menu. On December 30, the dining experience costs $190 per adult and $72 per child (including tax and gratuity) and on December 31 dinner is $250 per adult and $99 per child.
Seating 2 is from 8:30 PM to midnight on both nights. The later reservation time includes a five-course meal and fireworks viewing. On December 30, the dining experience is $220 per adult and $99 per child, and on December 31 it’s $350 per adult and $140 per child.
Both seating times feature a pre-set holiday menu and regular menu items will not be available. Reservations can be made online or by calling (407) 824-1391.
Victoria & Albert’s New Year’s Celebration
Cost: $652.47 per Person (Tax Included)
The New Year’s Celebration at Victoria & Albert’s is an elegant dinner party featuring a champagne reception and a degustation wine dinner accompanied by the soft melodies of a live harpist.
The evening begins with the Champagne Reception from 6:00 PM to 6:45 PM, followed by dinner from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM. The amazing team of chefs has created a unique menu of small bites paired with a variety of wines.
Because you’ll be dining at Florida’s only 5 Star Five Diamond Restaurant, there are some dress code requirements. It’s recommended that men wear business formal or black-tie wear with a jacket, but ties are optional. Dress pants and blouses or long dress gowns are suggested for women. Make reservations for your New Year’s Eve dinner at Victoria & Albert’s now!
Universal Orlando Resort
At Universal Orlando, there are many different ways to celebrate the end of 2019. From special festivities inside the parks to epic parties at CityWalk and special dining experience at the resort hotels, there’s something for everyone!
New Year’s Eve at Universal Studios Florida
Cost: Included with regular Universal Orlando admission
If you find yourself inside Universal Studios on New Year’s Eve, you can enjoy a variety of special celebrations around the park including character dance parties at Music Plaza and in Central Park. A live band and DJ will be on hand in both party areas to entertain the crowd before the “midnight moment” with pyrotechnics and confetti. The festivities will take place at Music Plaza from 6:15 Pm to 1:00 AM and in Central Park from 8:30 Pm to 1:00 AM.
EVE at Universal CityWalk
Cost: $149.99 per person plus tax
EVE transforms Universal CityWalk into Orlando’s largest outdoor dance floor from 8:00 PM to 2:00 AM on December 31. The event includes unlimited gourmet dining at select times, admission to five CityWalk clubs, one drink ticket, and one midnight champagne toast along with access to the outdoor dance floor.
Upgrade to a VIP ticket ($234.99 per person plus tax) for admission to six CityWalk clubs, one of which is only open to VIP guests, three drink tickets, access to private VIP areas and bars around CityWalk, early entrance, and a midnight champagne toast.
Rock til the Drop at Hard Rock Live
Cost: $129.50 for adults and $66.50 for kids (advance); $139.50 for adults and $75.50 for kids (day of event)
Orlando’s best live music venue is hosting a rockin’ new year’s eve party from 8:00 PM to 12:30 AM on December 31. The event will be fun for the entire family and includes a dinner buffet, live entertainment from Epic Evolve: The Decades Show, and a champagne toast at midnight for the 21+ partygoers.
Guests who are 21 years old or older can upgrade to a VIP ticket ($169.50 per person) for three complimentary alcoholic beverages along with access to The Lennon Room and the Terrace.
Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
New Year’s Eve Party on the Piazza
Cost: $170.40 per adult, $117.15 per child ages 10-20, and $37.50 per child ages 3-9 (including tax and fees)
The New Year’s celebration at Loews Portofino Bay takes place at Harbor Piazza from 8:30 PM to midnight. Special activities include dancing all night to the sounds of an awesome live DJ, face painting, balloon artists, kids’ craft and activities tables, and a sparkling wine toast to ring in 2020. during the event, guests can dine on a variety of dishes that represent the hotel’s amazing restaurants such as:
- Tuscany Chicken Marsala (Mama Della’s Ristorante): Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Parchment Wrapped Baked Ocean Bass (Mama Della’s Ristorante): Served with Sundried Tomatoes, Farro, and Cherry Tomatoes
- Shrimp Diavolo (Splendido Bar & Grill): Served with Lemon Juice Steamed Bucatini
- Gulf Coast Press (Splendido Bar & Grill): Roast Beef, Pastrami, and Swiss Cheese Sandwich with Butter Pickled Mustard and Onion Remoulade
- Korean-style Braised Beef Short Rib (Trattoria del Porto): Served with Steamed Brown Rice
- Roasted Basil Tomato Bisque (Trattoria del Porto): Topped with Ciabatta Croutons
- Seared Garlic Lemon Salmon (Sal’s Deli Market): Served with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- Dry-rubbed Beef Brisket or Balsamic Portobello (Sal’s Deli Market): Served in a Pocket Pita with Chive Sour Cream, BRead and Butter, and Cucumber
- Roasted Whole Prime Rib (Portofino Celebrazione Carving Station): Served with Sauteed Mushroom and Red Wine Demi
- Roasted Squash and Vegetable Strudel (Portofino Celebrazione Carving Station): Made with Tomato, Sweet Onion, and Basil Stufato
- Triple Chocolate Sorbetto (Gelateria)
- Strawberry Sorbetto (Gelateria)
- Pastry Chef Special Dessert Extravaganza
- Poached Vanilla Baba: Served with choice of topping
- Caramelized Peach Foster: Served with choice of topping
- Kids Buffet Station: Crispy Chicken Fingers, Mac & Cheese, Steamed Carrot Sticks, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Baked Broccoli & Cauliflower Casserole, Spaghetti & Meatballs in Marinara Sauce, Vegetable Lo Mein, Assorted Mini Brownies & Cookies, and Fresh Fruit
Loews Royal Pacific Resort
Jake’s “Best of 2019” Beer Dinner
Cost: $85 per person plus tax (Adults only)
Jake’s Best of 2019 Beer Dinner celebrates the end of the year with an incredible five course dinner menu perfectly paired with delicious craft brews. The dining event takes place in the Clipper Room from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM. Tickets to the event are valid for the Beer Dinner as well as the hotel’s New Year’s Eve Dessert buffet. Jake’s Best of 2019 Beer Dinner menu includes:
- Hamachi Crudo: Spicy Red Wakame Salad, Cucumber Dashi, Lime Caviar, and Chili Threads
- Beer Pairing: Left Hand Brewing Company’s Travelin’ Light Kolsch-Style Ale
- Cedar Smoked Sixty South Salmon: Served with Wild Flower Honey Glazed Succotash and Taro Chips
- Beer Pairing: Walking Tree Brewery’s Prop Root Pale Ale
- Duck Roulade: Dry Cherry and Pistachio Stuffed Duck, Kabocha Squash Puree, Charred Rapini, and a Port and Cherry Reduction
- Beer Pairing: 3 Daughters Brewing Rod Bender Red Ale
- Oxtail Ragu: Served with White Corn Polenta, Haricot Verts, and Roasted Chantarelle Mushrooms
- Beer Pairing: Left Hand Brewing Company’s Milk Stout Nitro
- Mint Chocolate Mousse Bombe: Oreo Crust, Chocolate and Mint Chocolate Mousse Layers, Mint Creme Anglaise, and White Chocolate Glaze
- Beer Pairing: 3 Daughters Brewing Bourbon Barrel Aged Porter
Wantilan New Year’s Eve Luau
Cost: $81 – $101 for adults, $46 – $61 for kids
Loews Royal Pacific’s Wantilan Luau is a traditional Polynesian dining experience complete with an incredible buffet, live music, hula dancers, and fire dancers. On New Year’s Eve, the dinner show begins at 6:00 PM at the Wantilan Pavilion. The buffet menu includes:
- Island-Spiced Vegetable Medley with Toasted Almonds
- Fire-Grilled Tender Beef with Straw Mushroom, Bean Sprout, and Baby Corn
- Catch of the Day (From the Pacific Waters)
- Macadamia Crusted Goat Cheese with Kim Chi Napa Cabbage and Shiitake Mushroom
- Ahi Poke Salad with Cellophane Noodles and Ginger-Soy Vinaigrette
- Toasted Coconut Jasmine Rice
- Hawaiian Chicken Teriyaki
- Pit-Roasted Suckling Pig with a Spiced Rum-Infused Pineapple Puree
- Lomi Lomi Chicken Salad with Maui Onions, Tomatoes, and Green Scallions
- Mixed Native Greens with Hearts of Palm and Citrus
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Cheese Pizza
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Chicken Fingers with Ketchup and Honey Mustard
- Kona Coffee Ganache Pineapple Macadamia Tart
- Passion Fruit Creme Brulee
- Tropical Fresh Fruit with White Chocolate Mousse Shots
- Mai Tais (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), Beer, and Wine
- Coffee, Tea, Lemonade, and Water
Cost: Included with regular SeaWorld Orlando admission
Ring in the year SeaWorld-style in a celebration of “our connection to the sea, sea life, and the world we share”. Festivities include a musical celebration and a special firework finale in addition to the other holiday entertainment currently available at the park.
You can purchase special New Year’s Eve Reserved Show Seating for $50 per person. The upgrade is valid for guaranteed seating at the New Year’s Celebration and the following shows:
- Sea Lion High: The Christmas Special
- Winter Wonderland on Ice
- O Wondrous Night
- Pet’s Ahoy Christmas
- One Ocean
- Dolphin Days
Guests will also have the option to ring in the new year from 400 feet in the air with the Sky Tower New Year’s Eve Celebration Viewing. for $75 per person, you can enjoy a countdown to midnight in the Sky Tower capsule with a champange toast and chocolates.
Busch Gardens Tampa
Cost: Included with regular Busch Gardens admission
On New Year’s Eve, Busch Gardens Tampa will be open until 1:00 AM and there will be special activities in addition to the park’s regular thrills. The Festival Walkway will open at 10:00 PM and musical performances from a live band and a DJ will take place on Gwazi Field from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM. After a park-wide countdown to midnight, the firework spectacular will end the night at 12:00 AM.
Cost: Included with regular LEGOLAND Florida admission
At LEGOLAND Florida, you can celebrate the end of the decade at the Kids’ New Year’s Party, which takes place nightly from December 26 through December 31. In addition to all of the regular fun the park has to offer, parkgoers can enjoy dance parties, special building activities, and a festive nightly fireworks show. On December 31, you can welcome 2020 with a brick drop at a kid-friendly hour!
ICON Park Orlando
Light Up I-Drive: New Year’s Eve Edition
ICON Park Orlando will be hosting a New Year’s Eve celebration from 7:00 PM to 2:00 AM on December 31. Activities include a light show on The Wheel, live band and other entertainment, international DJs, surprises at premium sponsor areas, and an epic firework finale. You also can toast to the new year from 400 feet in the air in a private capsule at the Sky Bar, or purchase a VIP table at ICON Park’s “NYE Inner Circle Experience”.
The Inner Circle Experience includes a VIP table on the lawn for up to 10 people with stellar views for the midnight countdown and fireworks, unlimited admission to The Wheel until 11:00 PM, free valet parking for up to five vehicles, access to the Tattinger Bubble Room Experience in the SKy Lounge, and collectible souvenir champagne glasses.
For more information on the seasonal happenings going on in Orlando, check out this complete guide to this year’s holiday festivities! As always, you can shop discount tickets to all of these attractions and more from Tickets2You!