Fall is here and it has brought a plethora of seasonal festivities to our favorite local theme parks! From Halloween scare fests to family-friendly Fall activities there is plenty of fun to be had in Orlando. There are also tons of changes being made to attractions and rides at select parks this month, so keep reading to find out everything you need to know about visiting the theme parks!
- The Disney Skyliner is now open! The gondola transportation system services Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and select Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- “Epcot Forever“ debuts at the park on October 1. The new evening spectacular is replacing the long-running show “Illuminations: Reflections of Earth”.
- Previews for “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” are showing in Walt Disney Presents now at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The film hits theaters on October 18.
- Fear Factor Live at Universal Orlando is closed until November 16.
- Popeye & Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges and Me Ship, The Olive will reopen at Universal’s Islands of Adventure on December 23.
- The Walt Disney World Railroad at Magic Kingdom is currently closed for refurbishments and the reopening date is unknown.
- Primeval Whirl at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is now operated seasonally and will remain closed for the rest of the year.
- Blizzard Beach is closed for seasonal maintenance until January 4.
- Jake’s Beer Festival returns to Universal’s Loews Royal Pacific Resort on October 4 starting at 6:30 PM. The seasonal event is held outdoors on the Wantilan Pavilion. Check out the festival menus and purchase your tickets here.
- Safari of Fun Kids’ Weekends are taking over at Busch Gardens Tampa every Saturday and Sunday from October 5 – October 27.
- SeaWorld Orlando‘s Craft Beer Festival takes place on Saturdays and Sundays through October 27.
- SeaWorld Orlando‘s Halloween Spooktacular ends on October 27.
- At Magic Kingdom, Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party takes place on select nights until November 1.
- Halloween Horror Nights continue on select nights at Universal Orlando through November 2. Get the full guide to this year’s fright fest here.
- Howl-O-Scream runs on select evenings at Busch Gardens Tampa through November 2. You can find all the details on this year’s event here.
- The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival is in full swing, taking place daily at the park through November 23.
Don’t miss a minute of the action, stay in the loop on all things Orlando by following @Tickets2You on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Browse Tickets2You for discount tickets to Disney World, Universal Orlando, and many other awesome attractions!