Summer’s almost over but the fun in Orlando never stops! With the fall season comes a whole new schedule of special events and festivities at your favorite parks. Stay updated on what’s going on this month at Central Florida’s most popular attractions!
- Due to increasing popularity, the Minnie Vans car service has extended to Wilderness Lodge, Copper Creek Villas & Cabins, and Boulder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge. For access via the Lyft app, get activation from a front desk cast member at any participating resort.
- A new Fantasmic! Dessert & VIP Viewing experience has been added at Hollywood Studios that includes a special reserved seating area, a dessert filled snack box, and specialty alcoholic or non alcoholic beverage served in a light-up souvenir cup. Reservations are available now for bookings starting September 8.
- One Man’s Dream at Hollywood Studios reopens as “Walt Disney Presents” on September 8. Displays will include concept art from Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge and the upcoming Mickey and Minnie’s Railway attraction.
- The Hall of Presidents at Magic Kingdom is still closed for refurbishments through the end of the year.
- The Dragon Challenge at Islands of Adventure officially closes on September 4.
- The Cruz Ramirez meet and greet at Hollywood Studios will be unavailable temporarily, from September 5 – September 11.
- Magic Kingdom‘s Splash Mountain is closed for refurbishments until November 16.
- Tarzan will no longer be available for meet and greets at Animal Kingdom after September 30.
- Meet your favorite DC Comics superheroes at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! on Saturday, September 9 for Superhero Summer! Character meet and greets are included with your admission to Ripley’s Odditorium.
- For a limited time, Florida Residents can receive free valet parking and a free appetizer with the purchase of an entree at select Walt Disney World Resort restaurants: Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Flying Fish at Boardwalk, Citricos at Grand Floridian, and Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge. This offer is valid until September 30, 2017 and may only be used during dinner.
- Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival is in full swing until November. Get more information from our #TasteEpcot festival guide here.
- Idol hopefuls can continue create and send audition tapes via the American Idol Pop-Up kiosk at Disney Springs until September 15.
- Magic Kingdom‘s Not So Scary Halloween Party continues throughout September. Event dates and details can be found here.
- The 6th Annual Great Irish Hooley at Raglan Road Irish Pub is September 1-4. Raglan Road is located in the ___ at Disney Springs.
- Disney’s Night of Joy is September 8 & 9 at ESPN Wide World of Sports.
- Rock The Universe is also September 8 & 9 at Universal Orlando.
- Halloween Horror Nights begins September 15 at Universal Orlando.
- The Sleepy Hollow experience at Fort Wilderness is back on September 29 – 30, and on Thursdays and Sundays throughout October. General admission to the event is $22 per person and includes a screening of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow at Tri Circle D Ranch, a meet and greet with the Headless Horseman, and a limited edition souvenir pin. For an extra $16 per person, you can enjoy premium admission, which also includes seating in the first five rows for the movie screening, priority meet and greet access and a special Sleepy Hollow treat bag. You do not need to be a guest at Fort Wilderness to enjoy the event.
- The International Food & Drink Festival in September 30 at I-Drive 360 from 11:00 AM – 2:00 AM. Enjoy cuisine from all over the world, live entertainment, music and so much more at the home of the Orlando Eye! Parking and admission are free.
- SeaWorld‘s Halloween Spooktacular begins September 30.
Find discount tickets to these attractions and so many more on blog.tickets2you.com!