Coinciding with her upcoming 90th anniversary, Minnie Mouse is set to receive her very own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on January 22. Although the official ceremony will take place next week, the festivities begin TODAY at Disney Springs and continue all weekend long, leading up to a major celebration on January 21.
Many of Disney Springs’ resident stores and restaurants are offering limited edition products, discounts and free gifts to celebrate the major milestone.
- ALEX AND ANI: The first 100 guests each day from January 18 – January 22 receive a complimentary gift. There are also in-store activities planned from 6 – 9 PM each day:
- January 19: Complimentary caricatures
- January 20: Henna tattoos
- January 21: A Live DJ and other treats
- American Threads: Buy one, get on 30% off on apparel
- Basin: 10% off your purchase
- Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza: 10% off your purchase
- Coach: Free gift with any purchase
- Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers: 10% off of your purchase
- JOHNNY WAS: 20% off of your purchase
- Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea: Complimentary Minnie Mouse latte art with the purchase of a non-alcoholic beverage
- Paddlefish: 10% off on food only
- Luxury of Time by Diamond International: Complimentary bracelet and charm, 10 % off watch purchases and 20% off all in-house jewelry (excluding Chopard jewelry, Mont Blanc pens accesories)
- Sperry: 20% off one item
- Sugarboo & Co.: 15% off your purchase
- Build-A-Dino by Build-A-Bear Workshop at T-REX: Polka dot inspired outfits for your creation
- Goofy’s Candy Co. & Disney’s Candy Cauldron: Minnie Mouse inspired treats for purchase
- D-Luxe Burger: Get any milkshake topped with complimentary Mickey Mouse sprinkles
- M.A.C. Cosmetics: Get a complimentary “Minnie Demo” (based on availability)
- The Ganachery: Minnie-inspired ganache lollipops for purchase
- Sprinkles: Special mini chocolate marshmallow cupcakes available for purchase
- PANDORA: A limited time gift set featuring three Minnie-inspired charms and a free Minnie Mouse scarf with purchase while supplies last.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique: Little ones can get a Minnie-inspired makeover with the Minnie Dot package which includes a tutu, t-shirt, bow and a Minnie Mouse hairstyle. Walk-ins are welcome based on availability, or you can make a reservation by calling (407) WDW- STYLE. Guests who book this package get a complimentary Minnie Mouse dessert at Amorette’s Patisserie.
In addition to all the in-store/restaurant offers, there are special events scheduled for January 21. There will be a DJ Dance Party in Town Center from 1-6 PM featuring several guest appearances by Minnie Mouse herself and a special Disney PhotoPass backdrop (sponsored by PANDORA) with fun props and frames. Guests can also pick up a commemorative #RockTheDots pin while supplies last at World of Disney, Trend-D, and the Welcome Center.
Also on January 21, from 12 PM – 3 PM, Paddlefish is hosting a “Polka Dot Brunch” featuring a special brunch menu as well as complimentary hand massages from L’Occitane and make-up applications from Sephora.
For more information on this limited time special event, check out Disney Parks blog.