Fall theme park festivities are just around the corner, starting with SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular! The socially distant version of the park’s annual celebration kicks off on September 19. Guests of all ages can enjoy the spooktacular celebration each weekend through November 1.
This year’s modified not-so-spooky trick or treat trail will ensure that guests can safely enjoy the daytime event. Treats along the trail will include Chick-Fil-A, Smarties, Airheads, Sour Patch Kids, Butterfinger, Firehouse Subs, and more! In addition to the trick-or-treat trail, guests of all ages will love exploring the silly Halloween maze as well.
Meet and greets with SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular characters will also have physical distancing restrictions. These restrictions will allow you to safely interact and pose for photos with the silly characters. You can show off your moves in the Village Square for a distanced Halloween Dance Party as well.
Halloween on Sesame Street
In Sesame Street Land, Elmo, The Count, Big Bird, and other monster friends are all dressed up for the Sesame Street Halloween Parade. Other Sesame Street Halloween festivities include Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast and Cookie Decorating with Cookie Monster.
Elsewhere in the park, the Pets Ahoy Show adds a Halloween twist to the usual animal antics.
All guests are welcome to come dressed up in Halloween costumes. However, people over the age of 13 can not wear costume masks or hoods. Face painting is also not permitted unless it has been done by one of SeaWorld Orlando’s face paint artists. Guests older than two years old still need to wear proper face coverings in the park.
You can explore SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular for free with regular park admission! Make your park reservation, grab your treat bag (or purchase a reusable bag at the park for $2), and get ready for some under-the-sea Halloween fun!
Flicks & Frights at SeaWorld Orlando
Outside of the park, SeaWorld Orlando’s drive-in movie experience is returning for the Halloween season! Flicks & Frights will take place every weekend from September 19 – October 30.
The experience includes family-friendly and spooky Halloween movies. Family-friendly films will be shown at 7:45 PM followed by fright-filled flicks at 10:30 PM. Flicks & Frights movie lineup includes:
- Saturday, September 26 – 7:45 PM: Ghostbusters (PG)
- Saturday, September 26 – 10:30 PM: The Blair Witch Project (R)
- Saturday, October 3 – 7:45 PM: Frankenweenie (PG)
- Saturday, October 3 – 10:30 PM: The Purge (R)
- Saturday, October 10 – 7:45 PM: Beetlejuice (PG)
- Saturday, October 10 – 10:30 PM: Psycho (R)
- Saturday, October 17 – 7:45 PM: Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride (PG)
- Saturday, October 17 – 10:30 PM: A Nightmare on Elm Street (R)
- Friday, October 23 – 10:30 PM: Scream (R)
- Saturday, October 24 – 7:45 PM: Casper (PG)
- Saturday, October 24 – 10:30 PM: The Exorcist (R)
- Friday, October 30 – 10:30 PM: Friday the 13th (R)
- Saturday, October 31 – 7:45 PM: Hocus Pocus (PG)
- Saturday, October 31 – 10:30 PM: Halloween (R)
Unlike SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular, Flicks & Frights does require a separate ticket. For more information on fall festivities at the parks, check out Disney World’s seasonal food offerings and special entertainment.