SeaWorld Orlando’s Craft Beer Festival is back at the park every Saturday and Sunday from August 15 through November 1! In order to maintain proper social distancing, this year’s event will feature fewer festival locations. Don’t worry, you can still sample over 100 domestic and local Florida brews that pair perfectly with more than 20 delicious food offerings each weekend!
Craft Beer Selection
During SeaWorld Orlando’s Craft Beer Festival, you can indulge (responsibly) in more than 100 different craft brews from a variety of breweries from around the country. The beer selection will come from the following brewing companies:
- 26 Degree Brewing
- 3 Daughters Brewing
- Anheuser Busch
- Accomplice Brewery and Ciderworks
- Big Storm Brewing Co.
- Big Top Brewing
- Blue Moon Brewing Company
- Bold City Brewery
- Sam Adams Boston Beer Co.
- Caribe Cider Company
- Castle Church Brewing Community
- Central 28
- Cigar City
- Coppertail Brewing Company
- Crooked Can
- Fat Point Brewing
- First Magnitude Brewing Company
- Florida Avenue Brewing
- Florida Beer Company
- Green Bench Brewing
- Hidden Springs Ale Works
- Islamorada Beer Company
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company
- J Dubs Brewing Co.
- Keel Farms
- Kona Brewing Company
- Motorworks Brewing Company
- Orange Blossom
- Orange County Brewers
- Orlando Brewing
- Sailfish Brewing Company
- Schofferhofer Brewery
- Tampa Bay Brewing Company
- Tomoka Brewing Co.
- Wops Hops Brewing
- Yuengling Brewing Co.
Festival Food Menus
Along with the countless refreshing brews around the park, there is a variety of special food offerings that will perfectly pair with the beverages at each festival station. This year, there are several brand new items added to the festival menus!
5 – Cafe De Mar
- Rainbow Cheesecake Cone
- NEW! Peach Cobbler Cheesecake Cone
6 – Brews and Chews
- NEW! Pepper Smoked Brisket Slider: Served with a Sam Adam Infused BBQ Sauce and Tobacco Onions
- NEW! Buffalo Chicken Empanada: Served with a Buttermilk and Celery Dressing
- NEW! Mojo Roasted Heritage Pork Waffle Potato Nachos: Topped with Avocado Crema and Cotija Cheese
8 – Nathan’s Hot Dogs
- NEW! Banana S’mores Bites
- Foot Long Corn Dog: Served with a Jalapeno Mustard Sauce
9 – Yuengling Pub Grub
- NEW! Traditional Lager Battered Fish and Chips
- NEW! Yuengling Golden Pilsner Cured Chicken Wings
- NEW! Yuengling Traditional Lager Battered Crispy Onion Rings: Served with Ale and Cheese Sauce
12 – Go for the Grain
- NEW! Fried Green Tomato Slider: Served on a Pretzel Bun and topped with an Onion Ring, Pimento Cheese, and Arugula
- NEW! Impossible Burger Slider: Topped with Lemon Hummus and Root Relish
- NEW! Yuengling Bratwurst Roll: Topped with Yuengling Black and Tan Caramelized Onions, Pickled Mustard, and Cured Cucumbers
- NEW! Reuben Spring Rolls: Made with Corned Beer, Saurkraut, Swiss Cheese, and Thousand Island Dip
13 – Sam Adams Best Bites
- NEW! Sam Adams Cream Stout Braised Short Ribs: Served with Smoked Cheddar and Onion Mashed Potatoes
- NEW! Sam Adams New England IPA Drunken Shrimp Tacos: Topped with Serrano and Coriander Salsa Verde
- NEW! Hot Chicken Slider: Topped with Habanero Jam and Pickles
16 – Waterway Bar
- NEW! Summertime Jambalaya: Andouille Sausage, Shrimp, Smoked Pork, and Yuengling Golden Pilsner Cajun Rice
- NEW! Brussel Sprouts: Made with Bacon, Smoked Salt, and Lemon Mint Yogurt
17 – Mama’s Pretzel Kitchen
- Pretzel Nuggets
- Cinnamon Sugar Nuggets
18 – Captain Pete’s Island Hot Dogs
- NEW! New England Chili Fries: Crispy Waffle Fries topped with a Sam Adams Boston Lager Chili
Check out this map of SeaWorld Orlando’s Craft Beer Festival locations to see where you can find all of these delicious food and drink offerings!
Save money as you try everything SeaWorld Orlando’s Craft Beer Festival has to offer with the help of a festival sampling lanyard. Available for eight samples ($45) and 12 samples ($60), the sampling lanyard can be used on any combination of the festival’s food and beverages. You purchase a lanyard before you go or when you arrive at the park!
The SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival is one of many fun summer activities you can enjoy at the park! Find out what else is going on in the park with this guide to summer fun at SeaWorld Orlando. Don’t forget to make a reservation at SeaWorld Orlando prior to visiting the Craft Beer Festival!