Fall is rapidly approaching and the season is getting started now with several fun celebrations and festivals. From Halloween Horror Nights to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, there’s no shortage of awesome events to check out this month at your favorite theme parks!
- The long-awaited immersive new land Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge is now open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Magic Kingdom will have extended park hours on September 21 and September 28, closing at 10:00 PM instead of 9:00 PM.
- The all-new Disney Skyliner gondola transportation system opens on September 29. The Skyliner will service Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Disney’s Caribbean Resort, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, and Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- Primeval Whirl at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will remain closed for renovations through late September.
- Epcot’s O Canada attraction is currently closed for refurbishments. The film will be receiving some updates and an all-new projection system. During the upcoming Food and Wine Festival, the theater will be used for an indoor Global Marketplace.
- Up! A Great Bird Adventure at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be temporarily closed for updates from September 8 – September 14.
- Blizzard Beach closes for its annual refurbishment period on September 8. It will be back open next year starting January 4.
- Innoventions East, Colortopia, and Character Spot at Epcot are all closing on September 8. Character Spot meet and greets will be relocated: Minnie Mouse will be at World Showcase Pavilion, Daisy Duck at The American Adventure, Mickey & Goofy at Innoventions West, Winnie the Pooh returns to the United Kingdom Pavilion, and
Joy & Baymax meet and greet locations are still TBD.
- Illuminations: Reflections of Earth ends on September 30 at Epcot.
- On September 30, the Mickey and Minnie meet and greet in Town Square Theater at Magic Kingdom will end.
- The Hakuna Matata Dance Party ends at Disney’s Animal Kingdom on September 30.
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party continues on select nights at Magic Kingdom through November 1.
- The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is in full swing at Walt Disney World. You can enjoy festival marketplaces, concerts, and more every day through November 23.
- Halloween Horror Nights returns to Universal Orlando on select nights starting September 6.
- September 8 is the last day of Bier Fest at Busch Gardens Tampa.
- SeaWorld Orlando‘s Craft Beer Fest will take place on weekends from September 7 through September 29.
- Howl O Scream begins on September 20 at Busch Gardens Tampa.
- SeaWorld Orlando‘s Halloween Spooktacular kicks off on September 21.
Don’t miss a minute of the action, stay in the loop on all things Orlando by following @Tickets2You on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Browse Tickets2You for discount tickets to Disney World, Universal Orlando, and many other awesome attractions!