After a long and grueling school year, summer vacation is finally on the horizon! As a major thank-you to all the amazing teachers and support staff that work tirelessly throughout the year to educate the future generations, all seven Disney Springs resort-area hotels are offering special room rates exclusive to educators.
From May 28 – September 15, teachers of preschool, daycare, kindergarten through 12th grade, college professors, and support staff from all over the United States and Canada can take advantage of the discounted room rates with valid proof of employment.
In addition to the exclusive discount, guests will also receive a 2018 Disney Springs passport filled with special offers and coupons that can be used at Disney Springs retail and dining locations. The standard perks of staying at a Disney Hotel are included as well, such as complimentary shuttle service to all four parks, Extra Magic Hours, and 60 day Fastpass+ reservations.
- Wyndam Garden Lake Buena Vista: from $82 per room, per night
- B Resort & Spa: from $89 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando: from $99 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista: from $111 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando: from $125 per suite, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista: from $125.99 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace: from $147 per room, per night
The discount room rates do not include overnight parking, so that will have to be purchased separately. However, each of these hotels are located within walking distance to Disney Springs and park shuttles run every 30 minutes, making transportation around the resort easy and affordable.
Availability is limited at these hotels and some black out dates may apply, so it’s best to make your summer reservations as soon as possible! You can find more information on the special rates here. Want to experience Walt Disney World’s “Disney World tickets and more on Tickets2you.com!