Put on your house robes, have your wands at ready and fly over to Universal Orlando for the Third Annual Celebration of Harry Potter taking place from January 29 – 31, 2016! We have all the details that Universal has released so far about this much-anticipated fan event.
This year’s special guest list has been revealed with new and returning stars making an appearance. Fans will be thrilled to see Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom), Katie Leung (Cho Chang), Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) and Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) in attendance at the special event. In addition to the films’ stars, guests can attend special panels and demonstrations hosted by:
- Pierre Brohanna, Head Prop Maker
- Eduardo Lima and Miraphora Mina of MinaLima, who established the visual graphic style of the movies
- Paul Harris, wand combat choreographer for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- The creators and talent behind the global touring phenomenon, Harry Potter: The Exhibition
At the celebration, guests will also have access to the Harry Potter Expo. Some features of the expo’s activities include:
- An interactive mini-tour experience from Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Trying on the Sorting Hat to experience the thrill of finding the house you belong to
- Interacting with Pottermore, J.K. Rowling’s digital behind-the-scenes project
- Visit the Scholastic booth to share what Harry Potter means to you, color in a page of the all-new Harry Potter coloring book, enter daily raffles and more
Access to this special fan event is included with any Park-to-Park admission or an Annual Pass. Admittance is limited with certain activities on a first-come, first-serve basis. Event activities will be hosted at both Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida.
For the best prices on discounted Universal Orlando tickets, be sure to visit Tickets2You.com.