Go beyond the chocolate hearts and flower bouquets this Valentine’s Day by surprising your loved one with a unique date that you can only experience in Orlando. Whether you’d like to explore the attractions found in the City Beautiful or you’d rather enjoy dinner and a show with a twist, we’ve got you covered with ideas to make the day extra special.
- Dinner and a Show at Leu Gardens: Enjoy a picnic dinner and a bottle of wine on the lawn at Leu Gardens while Ricky and the Buzzkatz perform a variety of oldies, love songs and popular jazz hits from 7 – 10 PM. Advance tickets are $15 or $20 on February 14. There is free offsite parking at Blue Jacket Park with shuttles running to and from the Gardens from 6 – 10:30 PM.
- Watch the sun set over Disney World: Take a ride on Aerophile, formerly known as Characters in Flight, at Disney Springs. The infamous hot air balloon takes guests up 400 feet in the air, offering an unbeatable view of Disney and other Orlando landmarks. After a 10 minute ride in the sky stroll around Disney Springs or enjoy dinner at The Edison, a brand new prohibition-era restaurant, complete with craft cocktails and live jazz music.
- Love is in the air on the Orlando Eye: For a limited time (Feb 8 – 15), enjoy Valentine’s Day from 400 feet in the air in a private Valentine’s Day themed capsule. Inside, you’ll be treated to a long stemmed rose, a box of chocolates from Chocolate Kingdom, and glasses of champagne. The special package runs $110 per couple. For couples who want a similar but less expensive experience, try The Champagne Experience, which starts at $34 per person and includes priority boarding, free parking, and beverages served by a host. The bar opens at 5:00 PM on weekdays. After the 25 minute trip around The Eye, end the evening with a full course dinner for two and flamenco dancing at Tapa Toro Tapas Bar & Paella Pit. Make dinner reservations here.
- Spend the day admiring art at Epcot: Experience the finest visual, culinary and performing arts at Epcot’s International Festival of the Arts. Between the Disney inspired art, unique food studios and the Disney on Broadway Concert Series, this is the perfect date for Disney-loving couples.
- Harbor Nights Romantico: If you can’t get away for a romantic evening during the week, celebrate on Friday night at Universal’s Loews Portofino Bay hotel. Enjoy gourmet cuisine from each of the hotel’s on site restaurants and a variety of wines under the twinkling harbor lights, accompanied by live music from The Johnny Cool Swing Band. The evening’s festivities begin at 6:30 PM and run til 9 PM.
- Enjoy wine & chocolate with a twist: Head to The Ganachery at Disney Springs, where you can sip on a glass of sparkling Rose Regale as you watch expert chocolatiers hand craft the perfect sweet treats to spoil your significant other with. Choose from over 30 sweet treats and give a valentine that puts a box of chocolate hearts to shame.
- Celebrate with the whole family at Fun Spot: If you’re interested in celebrating VDay as a family, head over to Fun Spot! February 14th is also Ferris Wheel Day, so you can enjoy FREE rides on the Ferris Wheel all day long, as well as free admission and free parking.
Check out other blog.tickets2you.com!