Spring is right around the corner, which means it’s time to get a Taste of the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival! The annual event, which begins March 3, has been modified in order to maintain physical distancing guidelines. However, you can still enjoy many of the amazing elements you would expect to find at Walt Disney World’s longest-running festival.
You can quite literally get a Taste of the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival at outdoor kitchens throughout the park. Each kitchen features its own unique menu inspired by the theme it represents. Along with the festival locations, select dining areas around the park will be adding exclusive items to their menus during the event.
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce – $4.50 (GF, Plant-Based)
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions, and Herb Sour Cream – $4.75 (GF)
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Gruyere Cheese – $5.50
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries – $4.50
- M.I.A. Brewing Hugo – $4.50/$8.50
- Bitburger Premium Pils – $4.50/$8.50
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone – $4.50/$8.50
- Apfelschaumwein – $10.00: Sparkling Wine and Apple Liqueur
- Beer Flight – $9.50
Cider House (World Showplace)
- House-Made Potato and Cheddar Biscuit with Salmon Tartare – $5.50
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with Whipped Cream – $4.25
- 3 Daughters Brewing Pink Lemonade – $4.50/$8.50
- Bold Rock Watermelon Hard Cider – $4.50/$8.50
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider – $4.50/$8.50
- Samuel Smith Old Brewery Pure Brewed Organic Lager – $4.50/$8.50
- Snakebite – $8.50: Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider and Samuel Smith Old Brewery Pure Brewed Organic Lager
- Cider Flight – $9.50
The Citrus Blossom
- Meyer Lemon-Poached Lobster Salad with Grapefruit-Rose Vinaigrette, Yuzu Hearts of Palm, and Avocado-Yuzu Panna Cotta – $8.25 (GF)
- Citrus-braised Crispy Pork Belly with Kumquat and Carrot – $6.00
- Citrus Shortcake – $4.50: Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream, and Citrus Crumble
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper – $15.00
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale – $4.50/$8.50
- First Magnitude Brewing Company Lemon Hefeweizen – $4.50/$8.50
- Playalinda Brewing Company Hibiscus Lime Ale – $4.50/$8.50
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy – $6.75
- Beer Flight – $9.50
Epcot Farmer’s Feast – NEW! (World Showplace)
- Spring Onion Soup with Crispy Shallots and Micro Chive – $4.75
- Duck Confit with Carrot Puree, Roasted Root Vegetables, Rainbow Chard, and Duck Jus – $7.25 (GF)
- Off the “Beet”en Path – $5.50: Profiteroles with Red Beet Mousse, Golden Beet Pastry Cream, Whipped Goat Cheese Cream, and Candied Walnuts
- 81Bay Brewing Co Watermelon Mint Wheat Ale – $4.50/$8.50
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hisbiscus Gin – $11.00
Epcot Sunshine Griddle – NEW! (Future World East)
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes and Fresh Goat Cheese on Toasted Ciabatta – $5.75
- Shrimp and Grits – $7.25: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa
- Corned Beef Brisket Hash with House-made Potato Barrels, Onions, Peppers, Cheese Curds, and a Soft-poached Egg with Tabasco Hollandaise – $6.25
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites – $4.25: Topped with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon
- Froot Loops Shake – $4.50 (Non-alcoholic)
- Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail with Milk, Kahlua Rum and Coffee Liqueur, and Vanilla Vodka – $9.50
Festival Favorites (World Showplace)
- Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, Feta, and Balsamic Reduction – $4.25 (GF)
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue, and House-made Pickle – $7.50
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-Fennel Salad, Remoulade, and Smoked Paprika Oil – $6.25
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue – $4.75
- Frozen Lemonade – $3.50 (Non-Alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Maple Bacon Stout – $4.50/$8.50
- Frozen Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine – $11.75
Flavor Full Kitchens Hosted by AdventHealth (Future World West)
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis – $4.75 (GF, Plant-Based)
- Seared Verlasso Salmon with Farro Risotto and Micro-herbs – $6.75
- Strawberry Mousse with Chocolate Crisp Pearls – $4.75
- Blood Orange Agua Fresca – $4.75 (Non-Alcoholic)
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt – $4.50 (Non-Alcoholic)
Fleur de Lys (France)
- Tarte aux Oignons Caramelises et Chevre – $5.50: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a Flaky Pastry Crust
- Canard Confit a l’Orange aux Gnocchi a la Parisienne – $6.50: Braised Duck Confit a l’Orange with Parisian Gnocchi
- Macaron au Chocolate en Sucette – $5.95: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop
- Beignet Caramelise, Foure Creme Vanille, Glace au Caramel Fleur de Sel – $5.25: Caramelized Beignet filled with Vanilla Cream and Glazed with Caramel Fleur de Sel
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Draft Beer – $5.00/$9.00
- VeRy Raspberry – $5.75: Rose Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor
- Chardonnay – $5.00
- Bordeaux, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Malbec Blend – $6.75
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy – $12.50: Vodka, Grey Goose l’Orange Vodka, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
- Frushi – $6.00: Strawberry, Pineapple, and Cantelopue wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce, and Toasted Coconut
- Shrimp and Crab with Spicy Mayonnaise and Cucumber Slices with Creamy Avocado and Violet Sauce – $6.50
- Soy-glazed Pork Shank with Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Crispy Lotus Flower, Garlic Chips, and Green Onion – $7.00
- Sakura Zen Ale – $5.00/$9.00
- Pineapple Sake – $7.00
- Blood Orange Sour with Fresh Mint – $7.50
The Honey Bee-Stro Hosted by National Honey Board (Showcase Plaza)
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with Jalapenos, Bacon, and House-made Whipped Honey Butter – $4.75 (GF)
- Lavender Honey Mustard-Marinated Chicken Flatbread with Shipped Honey-Ricotta Cheese, Marinated Vegetables, and Purple Haze Lavender Goat Cheese – $5.75
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey, and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses – $5.00
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup – $15.00 (Non-Alcoholic)
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Honey Bee Citrus Blonde Ale – $4.50/$8.50
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine – $5.00
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka – $12.00
Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- Tostada de Cochinita – $7.00: Braised Pork on a Crispy Corn Tortilla with Black Beans Topped with Pickled Onions, Mango-Habanero Relish, and Oregano (GF)
- Taco Vampiro – $7.25: Braised Beef on a Corn Tortilla with Crispy Grilled Monterey Jack Cheese and Salsa Ranchera (GF)
- Sope de Chorizo – $6.75: Plant-based Ground Chorizo on Fried Corn Dough with Black Beans and Avocado Mousse (GF)
- Passion Fruit Margarita – $12.50: Corazon de Agave Blanco Tequila, Passion Fruit Puree, Lime Juice, Nixta Corn Liqueur and Smoke with a Hibiscus Flower Salt Rim
- The Garden Margarita – $12.50: Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Lettuce Juice, Ancho Reyes Chile Verde Liqueur, Lime Juice, Gracias a Dios Agave Gin, and a sprig of Thyme
- Tulum Mexican Craft Beer with an Elderflower Liqueur Floater – $6.50/$11.75
La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lamb Curry with Sweet Plantains and Rice – $6.25 (GF)
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce – $7.00 (GF)
- Tropical Mousse Cup – $4.50: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse, and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple
- Tropical Freeze – $4.50 (Non-Alcoholic)
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. Hibiscus Guavacation Sour Beer – $4.50/$8.50
- Tropical Freeze with Parrot Bay Mango Rum – $10.00
Lotus House (China)
- Papa Cakes – $7.95: Potato Cakes filled with Shrimp and Water Chestnuts served with House-made Strawberry Sauce
- Bon Bon Chicken Skewer with Sesame and Peanut Sauce – $6.75
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons – $6.95
- “Panda” Bubble Tea – $7.50: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls
- Jasmine Draft Beer – $5.00/$8.50
- Marco Boba – $12.50: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk, and Boba
- Kung Fu Punch – $11.00: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup, Orange Juice, and Soda Water
- Tang Dynasty – $13.00: Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold, Light Rum, Strawberry Syrup, Pina Colada Mix, White Boba Pearls, and Soda Water
Magnolia Terrace (The American Adventure)
- Crawfish Etouffee with Andouille Sausage and Dirty Rice – $7.25
- Cajun-style Roasted Oysters – $7.50
- House-made Boudin Two Ways with Spicy Mustard – $5.50
- Pecan Cake with Maple Whipped Cream – $4.75
- Pecan Praline – $4.25
- Bayou Cocktail – $11.00: Bayou Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum, Fruit Puch, and Minute Maid Orange Juice
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Orange Coriander Wheat Ale – $4.50/$8.50
- Wicked Weed Brewing Day Light American Light Ale – $4.50/$8.50
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA – $4.50/$8.50
- Beer Flight – $9.50
Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beas, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette, and Applewood-Smoked Bacon – $7.00 (GF)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, and Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables – $6.75
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato – $4.75
- Maple Popcorn Shake – $4.75 (Non-Alcoholic)
- 81Bay Brewing Apricot with Maple Syrup – $4.50/$8.50
- Collective Arts Brewing Blackberry Fruit Beer – $4.50/$8.50
- Goose Island Beer Company Lost Palate Hazy IPA with Mango and Cinnamon – $4.50/$8.50
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky – $13.00
- Beer Flight – $9.50
Pineapple Promenade (Showcase Plaza)
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips -$8.00
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake – $5.00
- DOLE Whip – $5.25 (Plant-based)
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade – $4.50 (Non-Alcoholic)
- DOLE Whip with Fanta – $6.25 (Non-Alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale – $4.50/$8.50
- Wicked Weed Brewing Fresh Pressed Guava Wheat Ale with Mango, Pineapple, and Guava – $4.50/$8.50
- Lexington Brewing & Distilling Company Alo’hop IPA – $4.50/$8.50
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale – $4.50/$8.50
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine – $12.00
- DOLE Whip topped with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum – $12.00
- Pineapple Beer Flight – $9.50
Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Margherita – $7.95: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella
- Arancini – $12.00: Sweet Sausage Fried Risotto Balls with Pomodoro Sauce
- Traditional Sicilian Cannoli – $4.95: Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Orange
- Peroni Pilsner – $6.00/$10.00
- Pinot Grigio – $10.00
- Chianti – $10.00
- Prosecco – $10.00
- Rosa Regale – $11.00
- Moscato – $11.00
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco – $11.00
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon – $11.00
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila – $8.50
Taste of Marrakesh (Morocco)
- Moroccan Seafood Couscous with Shrimp, Mussels, Olives, Preserved Lemons, and Anchovy Breadcrumbs – $7.25
- Shakshuka – $5.50: Moroccan Baked Eggs in a Spiced Eggplant and Tomato Stew
- Lemon Magdalena Cake with Orange and Fig Compote and Sangria Gel – $4.75 (Plant-based)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Pink Hibiscus Orange Wheat Ale – $4.50/$8.50
- Maeloc Pineapple and Pear Hard Cider – $4.50/$8.50
- Sangria – $5.00
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods (Showcase Plaza)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread – $5.75 (GF, Plant-based)
- Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup – $5.00 (Plant-based)
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise – $6.75 (Plant-based)
- Lavender Pot de Creme with Blueberry Cake, Pink Peppercorn, and Lime Whipped Cream – $5.00 (Plant-based)
- Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea – $4.50 (Non-Alcoholic)
- Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA – $4.50/$8.50
- Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with Hanger 1 Makrut Lime Vodka served in a Mason Jar – $11.00
Additional Festival Locations:
- House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers Poutine – $9.00 (Refreshment Port)
- Popsicle Trio – $5.00 (Refreshment Port): Honeydew, Raspberry-Mint, and Coconut-Lime (GF)
- Starcut Ciders Cidre Colada Hard Cider – $9.75 (Refreshment Port)
- Cutwater Bloody Mary – $10.00 (Refreshment Port): Ultra-premium Vodka, All-Natural Tomato Juice, and a dash of Spice
- Cutwater Whiskey Mule – $10.00 (Refreshment Port): Black Skimmer Bourbon with Ginger Beer, a Hint of Lime, and Aromatic Bitters
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning – $4.75 (Refreshment Outpost)
- Islamorada Beer Company Key Lime Hibiscus Ale – $9.75 (Refreshment Outpost)
- Mini Funnel Cake topped with Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream, Blueberries, and Powdered Sugar (Funnel Cake)
- Bloomin’ Berry (Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Future World East): Frozen Lemon and Blackberry Syrup with a splash of Vodka
- Citrus Sunrise (Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Showcase Plaza): Frozen Lemon and Passion Fruit with Mandarin Vodka
- Bubbly Brew (Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – The American Adventure): Jameson Cold Brew and a Splash of Coke
- Spring Flurry (Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Canada Pavilion): Frozen Lemon and Cinnamon Whiskey
Stay tuned for the full menus for each of these delicious Outdoor Kitchens!
Disney’s amazing horticulturists show off their epic skills with living sculptures and flower displays representing beloved Disney characters. Starting at the park’s entrance, be on the lookout for all of the following topiary displays throughout Epcot.
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Broom, Ostriches, Hippo, and Mushroom (Main Entrance)
- Woody, Bo Peep, and her Sheep (Future World West)
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Goofy (Between Future World & World Showcase)
- Pluto and Chip ‘n Dale (Between Future World & World Showcase)
- Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie (Showcase Plaza)
- Buzz Lightyear (Future World East near Mission: SPACE)
- Figment (Future World West near Imagination!)
- Topiary Butterflies (Future World West)
- The Three Caballeros (Mexico Pavilion)
- Anna and Elsa (Norway Pavilion)
- Troll (Norway Pavilion)
- Dragon Topiary (Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate)
- Pandas (China Pavilion)
- China Zodiac Topiary Garden (China Pavilion in front of Nine Dragons)
- Simba, Rafiki, Mufasa, and Sarabi (Future World West)
- Snow White and Dopey (Germany Pavilion)
- Lady and the Tramp (Italy Pavilion)
- Beauty and the Beast (France Pavilion)
- Remy (France Pavilion)
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy (Between United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions)
- Peter Pan and Captain Hook (United Kingdom Pavilion)
- Winnie the Pooh, Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet, and Tigger (United Kingdom Pavilion)
- Tinker Bell and Fairy Houses (United Kingdom Pavilion)
- Bambi and Friends (Future World near Mouse Gear)
In addition to the incredible topiaries, there are several brilliant and unique gardens set up all across the park.
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF! Repellents at Future World East: This outdoor space showcases how you can create your own outdoor escape without a big budget or expertise in design and gardening.
- Floating Gardens: More than 100 small plots decorate the water that borders the sidewalk between Future World and the World Showcase.
- Festival Blooms: Thousands of colorful flowers create living panoramas in Future World along the East and West lakes.
- The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ at Future World West: Get an up-close look at extraordinary butterflies while learning all about their life cycles. You may even see on emerging from its chrysalis!
- (NEW!) Prehistoric Garden at Future World West: This new garden depicts life on Earth 65 million years ago with plants that have been around since the time of the dinosaurs.
- Bold Bromeliads at Future World West by The Land
- The Honey Bee-Stro Hosted by National Honey Board at Future World: This immersive garden provides insights on how important honey bees are and what foods from the adjoining outdoor kitchen are the product of the bees’ hard work.
- Tropical Rainforest Garden at Mexico Pavilion: Learn how plants and animals found in Mexican rainforests adapt to variations in light and water conditions.
- Extraordinary Orchids at Mexico Pavilion: Brilliant orchids blooming in a variety of colors.
- Bamboo Garden at China Pavilion: The Chinese member of the grass family is on display in the Bamboo Garden in a variety of colors, patterns, and sizes.
- Chinese Zodiac Topiary Garden at China Pavilion: This display features Zodiac animals made from dried plant material
- Alpine Miniature Garden at Germany Pavilion: A series of tiny habits in a forest
- Growing the Future presented by Murata Electronics at Germany Pavilion (Opening in April): This unique new exhibit will showcase how Murata’s cutting-edge technology and agricultural science will shape the future.
- Garden Italiano at Italy Pavilion: The Tuscan Kitchen Garden grows all of the produce and herbs required for cooking a delicious Italian feast.
- Kokedama Garden at Japan Pavilion: The Kokemada Garden celebrates ancient Japanese art in a fresh way with skilled bonsai creations on display.
- Bonsai Collection at Japan Pavilion: Explore the ancient art of bonsai with sculptures created by amazing bonsai masters who aim to create peace and balance with the earth by tending these small works of art.
- Urban Spice Garden at Morocco Pavilion: In many ancient cultures, spices and herbs were worth more than gold. In this garden, you’ll learn how plants, stems, roots, seeds, and flowers are used to create signature blends that define various cultures.
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London: Learn the art and history of blending tea in Twinings’ elegant tea garden.
- Shakespeare Garden at United Kingdom Pavilion: Paying homage to William Shakespeare’s frequent use of flowers as metaphors in his work, this unique garden is a display of famous quotes matched with beautiful flowers.
Along with all the topiaries, gardens, and treats, you can enjoy other fun festival entertainment around the World Showcase during A Taste of the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival.
As you make your way around the World Showcase, you may catch your favorite characters touring the area as well. The Mickey and Friends World Tour features the crew on a sightseeing trek through the World Showcase and the Princess Promenade is a procession of horse-drawn carriages carrying your favorite Disney princesses through the park.
Some of Epcot’s most popular performers will be entertaining crowds in the World Showcase during the festival. The Jammin’ Gardeners bring the funk to the Canada Mill Stage, and a pianist fills the World Showplace with relaxing popular tunes. At American Gardens Theatre, you can catch the patriotic melodies of the Voices of Liberty along with traditional performances by Mariachi Cobre. The time and schedule for these performances are TBD.
There’s plenty of interactive fun to be had during a Taste of the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival as well. From scavenger hunts to playgrounds and hands-on activities, kids of all ages will have a blast during the festival!
Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth
AdventHealth’s Health Full Trail is an interactive playground that is fun and informative for the whole family. The trail will bring out the youthful energy of guests of all ages and offer creative tips on how to stay healthy. The whimsical play spot is located along the Imagination Walkway.
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration
Guests of all ages can join the springtime scavenger hunt led by Spike the Bee. Get started by purchasing your map and stickers ($7.99 + tax) from select merchandise locations. Then you can make your way through the gardens, looking for Spike’s pollination trail along the way. When you have finished the hunt, you can return your completed map to Disney Traders or World Traveler for a special surprise!
Egg-Stravaganza Scavenger Hunt
Starting March 19, you can embark on a park-wide egg hunt inspired by beloved Disney characters. Once you’ve purchased your map ($7.99 + tax), look around for hidden eggs featuring various Disney faces. Next, turn in your completed map to receive an egg-stravagant prize.
Ready to get a Taste of the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival? Make your Disney World reservations now! The Flower and Garden Festival is one of many special events happening in March. Check out this month’s guide to all things theme parks and follow @Tickets2You on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates.