August is here and summer is coming to an end, but there is still so much to look forward to at your favorite parks! In addition to beloved annual events like the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival and Bier Fest at Busch Gardens, the long-awaited grand opening of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge is almost here! Keep reading for all the exciting things happening in Orlando this month.
- Restaurantosaurus’ Burgers & Sundaes dining experience is available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom starting August 18.
- The long-awaited Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge officially opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on August 29!
- Epcot’s O Canada attraction will close for refurbishments starting August 1. The film will be receiving some updates and an all-new projection system. During the upcoming Food and Wine Festival, the theater will be used for an indoor Global Marketplace.
- Primeval Whirl will be closed for refurbishments until August 4 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Magic Kingdom’s Astro Orbiter reopens on August 15 after closing for refurbishments.
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party begins at Magic Kingdom on August 16.
- On August 17, Bier Fest begins at Busch Gardens Tampa.
- The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival begins on August 29.
Don’t miss a minute of the action, stay in the loop on all things Orlando by following @Tickets2You on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Browse Tickets2You.com for discount tickets to all of the best local attractions!