LEGOLAND Florida’s annual Halloween festivities begin on October 5, bringing sweet treats, exclusive character experiences, and other spooktacular activities to the park. Brick or Treat takes place on select days, including:
- October 5 & 6
- October 12 & 13
- October 19 & 20
- October 26 & 27
The Groovin’ Graveyard is a live show that takes place at the FUN TOWN 4D Theater several times throughout the day (11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 3:30 PM, and 5:30 PM). During the 15-minute show, musical spirits are awakened from their eternal rest and shake up the graveyard with ghostly grooves.
A Candy-Coated Curse on City Stage presented by Wells Fargo – 1:30 PM, 3:15 PM, 5:15 PM, and 7:00 PM 15 minute show trick or treaters on the hunt for Halloween sweets, but they find themselves in some trouble at City Hall. Problem-solving with songs, dance, and chants
The Jammin’ Jacks jack-o-lantern trio comes to life near The Big Shop for performances every 15 minutes from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. The trio entertains parkgoers by singing silly Halloween tunes.
You can get in on the fun at the Monster Bash Dance Party from 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM by The Great LEGO Race. The spooky shindig features music, lights, bubbles, and even some “monster” guests!
At the end of the night, guests can enjoy The Tale of Pirates Cove fireworks spectacular. Starting at 8:00 PM, the 7-minute show follows Captain Dreadbeard’s journey to defeat the Imperial Navy and save Pirates Cove. Special viewing glasses turn fireworks into lego bricks lighting up the sky above in the stunning finale.
LEGO Candy Corn Scavenger Hunt starts at the LEGO Studio Store. Pick up a scavenger hunt form and start the quest for candy corns hidden all throughout MINILAND USA. When you’ve found them all, you can return your scavenger hunt form to Studio Store for the chance to win a LEGO prize pack! You can participate in the Candy Corn hunt anytime between 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
The Bigsy Bricksy LEGO Spider Build is open from 10:00 to 4:00 PM across from the LEGO Factory Experience. At this build, guests will get to create a creepy-crawly LEGO spider to add to the Fun Town web!
You can also join master LEGO builders from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM for a Scarecrow Super Brick Build across from DUPLO Tot Spot or participate in a special Halloween LEGO Mosaic Build near Beetle Bounce. The Mosaic Build will be open from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM, or until the masterpiece is complete!
In MINILAND, you can take part in the LEGO Competition Build from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Make your own spooky LEGO creation for a chance to win a special prize pack!
Kids who are 12 years old or younger can load up on Halloween sweets on the Brick-or-Treat trail, located near the Pirates Cove South Stadium. The themed trail is open from 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM on event days and kids are permitted to wander through the trail once per day. Guests with allergy concerns can still enjoy the Brick-or-Treat trail, collecting special coins instead of candy. Then, exchange the coins at Halloween Headquarters for allergy-friendly sweet treats.
Exclusive to the Brick-Or-Treat event, there are a variety of fun Halloween character meet and greet experiences to be had all around the park! Characters will be available to hang with park guests for about 20 minutes per sessions at the following locations:
- Rock & Roll Frankenstein (Inside Halloween Headquarters near Market Coffee Shop): 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- LEGO Witch (Fun Town 4D Theater): 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, and 5:30 PM
- LEGO Mad Scientist (Fun Town 4D Theater): 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, and 6:00 PM
- LEGO Friends (Heartlake City): 10:15 AM, 11:15 AM, and 12:15 PM
- LEGO Scarecrow (Across from DUPLO Tot Spot): 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- LEGO Lord Vampyre (LEGO Kingdoms): 12:45 AM, 12:45 PM, 1:45 PM, 3:15 PM, 4:15 PM, and 5:15 PM
- LEGO Spider Lady (LEGO Kingdoms): 12:15 PM, 1:15 PM, 2:15 PM, 3:45 PM, 4:45 PM, and 5:45 PM
- LEGO Mummy (Near the Lost Kingdom Adventure): 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM, and 6:30 PM
In addition to the sweet treats you can collect on the Brick-or-Treat trail, there are also several frightfully delicious snacks available around the park on event days.
- Candy Crypt Cannoli (Market Coffee Shop): Chocolate-dipped cannoli with Halloween candy and a sweet ricotta chocolate chip filling inside
- Mummy’s Snack Mix (Market Coffee Shop, Pepper & Roni’s, Panini, and Kickin Chicken): Sweet and salty snack made up of popcorn and candy
- Boo-Berry Dessert Pizza (Pizza & Pasta Buffet): Seasonal dessert pizza with blueberry jam, Nutella, and strawberries
- Granny’s Harvest Apple Fries a la Mode (Granny’s Apple Fries): Warm Granny Smith Apple fries served with pumpkin spice ice cream and topped with cinnamon sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Eclair (Market Coffee Shop): Pastry filled with sweet pumpkin pie cream and topped with a rich fudge glaze
- Spooky Kooky Churros (Available at all Snack Carts): Churro with orange, black, and purple cinnamon sugar